Any good tips so I can get through the Chaos levels? I am stuck on level 7 against Dryxl.

As the title says I am stuck against Dryx'l on level 7. I can't even get 10% of his shield bar down on the second phase of his fight, before recharges it. I am a Sporcerer which is a Spore Warden and Spellshot. I mostly just use the Spor Warden tree as I was just trying to do a gun build. I don't know if my gear is all that good. I have a mix of legendary and epic gear with a couple of chaotic guns, but they are not strong enough. Does anyone have a good build that would suit me or tell me how to farm better gear? Thank you!

Edited by HeyaBen
  • Like 1

I'm with you! I just got up to chaos chamber 7 with this boss and his second phase is incredibly unfair. I can breeze through all the chambers and even his first phase is fine but after 20 minutes I nearly got his ward down before he downed me and I lost vital seconds. This gave him enough time to recover a third of his ward. 

There's no point in even attacking the spears in the ground because they have an insane amount of HP. 

I'm a Sporewarden/Graveborn Morticulturalist build so I have a Demi Lich and fungal companion and throw out tornadoes. I tried using a spell to spawn hydras too but I found better luck with elemental damage such as lightning. The problem I have is that I don't have any lightning based weapon. 

This fight is so stupid that it's not funny. I've got legendary/epic gear and Dry'l hardly downs me but I can't down him either. It's like we're locked in a stalemate of DPS....talk about an epic design flaw! 

I suspect we'll have to grind on chamber 6 for some good gear in order to beat this prick. It's so dumb because I reckon I could do chaos levels 8-15 if I were allowed. 

His recharge is someting like a dps check i remember on a later chaos 16 or so i could barely do any damage before he recharged, the fight took like 20-30 minutes xD

so just increase your dps or play in multiplayer a party of 2-4 people should get it done no problem ?

• Like 1

Maybe I've just been lucky but this guy has never given me any trouble, either during the story or at Chaos level 21. Even during my first encounter during the story when I had garbage gear and played solo, I still shredded him in under 5mins without breaking a sweat ?. I would look up some builds and strategies on Youtube if you're having trouble with this guy but playing in co-op with an OP player also works.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Maybe I've just been lucky but this guy has never given me any trouble. Even during my first encounter during the story when I had garbage gear and played solo, I still shredded him in under 5mins without breaking a sweat 1f914.png. I would look up some builds and strategies on Youtube if you're having trouble with this guy but playing in co-op with an OP player also works.

The story version of the fight is easy. Chaos chamber not so much if you're not doing more DPS than his shield regen. 

I think I'll farm chaos chamber 6 and try to get a few better pieces of equipment and hope that with all the crystals I can exchange it for some great legendary weapons.
I legit didn't have a single issue with chaos 6 and chambers for 7 are easy too but this boss fight needs to be nerfed big time.

• Like 1

OMFG! I finally beat Dry'l phase 2....

I got sick of trying with my standard equipment so hit an online lobby that was grinding higher chaos chamber levels, I got better loot and took on this bitch of a boss. Second phase went down after a good 10-15 min of DPS battling. Third phase was a joke by comparison. Glad he's beaten and I can move onto the next levels....

Edited by thedarkness91
  • Like 1

Not suitable For very build, in deed very specific but that shield the first or second boss drops i dont remember is pretty nice gives +100% damage output when your shield is broken. I had that skill equipped where you dont regen shield so my shield was constantly broken and i healed by casting spells two fast spells with5 sec cooldown by stats and Skills like halfed you can pretty much cast spells nonstop ?

Can anyone help with this? 

I beat Dry'l and played in social with other players completing a few later levelled chaos chambers. Last night I decided to do the next chamber (8) on solo and completed it but my progress still is 7/20? I know I've done the previous seven and have not completed the rest. Maybe I need to do 8 again or is this a progress bug?