Can anyone confirm if Competitive Mode counts for 50 Online Battles?

I did a mix of Quick Play and Competitive and lost count a while ago but I'm pretty sure I already hit 50 matches, unless the Competititve ones don't count towards the trophy

I'm seeing conflicting anwers on different guides but can anyone here confirm is those count as well?

11 minutes ago, ezlo_86 said:

I did a mix of Quick Play and Competitive and lost count a while ago but I'm pretty sure I already hit 50 matches, unless the Competititve ones don't count towards the trophy

I'm seeing conflicting anwers on different guides but can anyone here confirm is those count as well?

Competitive does count for 50.

But for 1 and 10 quickplay matches trophy it doesn't.

I m pretty sure when i boosted this 50 matches trophy. It was the combined of quickplay and competitive.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Competitive does count for 50.

But for 1 and 10 quickplay matches trophy it doesn't.

I m pretty sure when i boosted this 50 matches trophy. It was the combined of quickplay and competitive.

So wait, if I had played only Competitive it wouldn't have unlocked the 1 and 10 matches trophies, but as soon as I hit 50 that one would unlock? That is so bizarre

Edited by ezlo_86
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ezlo_86 said:

So wait, if had played only Competitive it wouldn't have unlocked the 1 and 10 matches trophies, but as soon as I hit 50 that one would unlock? That is so bizarre

Exactly that's what happened to me and my friend. We just keep on playing competitive matches one after another i think it was like 20-30 but didn't earned the 1 and 10 matches trophy.

Then we switched to quickplay and popped both 1 and 10 trophy after 10 matches.

Yeah it's super weird ?

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Exactly that's what happened to me and my friend. We just keep on playing competitive matches one after another i think it was like 20-30 but didn't earned the 1 and 10 matches trophy.

Then we switched to quickplay and popped both 1 and 10 trophy after 10 matches.

Yeah it's super weird 1f602.png

It's very annoying when the trophy description is vague or straight up incorrect 

Bu hey thanks for the response

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28-6-2022 at 11:32 AM, postofficebuddy said:

Does anyone know if the servers are cross platform? I would rather not auto pop the PS5 version but will the online trophies pop as soon as I log on to the servers? 

No auto pop or cross save or online cross play.

You have to do both versions from start to finish if you want both platinums.

Edited by Kolm