Looks like all the trophies can be done locally. I assume the endings depend on who you play with. Completing Arcade mode on hard and without continuing probably will take a lot of patience, as will beating Super Shredder without taking damage. Still, gonna enjoy it. :)ย 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

I suspect even the 1CC clear might be easy, I mean if you're playing a 6 player game and just make sure you stay alive while your friends go crazy using all the other credits.

ย 

Also if I recall on SOR4 when playing online coop, if the other player dies and just doesn't continue, you still get the trophy for 1CC. (Although of course in that case the other player had to 1CC)

ย 

We won't know until we play of course. Perhaps the 1CC is a special Arcade Mode like it was on SOR4

ย 

Clearing the entire game without losing a life, survival mode on PS3 Turtles In Time Reshelled. Now that was a hard challenge. I remember that one taking a lot of time to master.

Edited by enaysoft

Yes, the list is here. Seems like the multiplayer Trophies can be done both online and local. If that is true, I think it's an excellent choice. Looking forward to try it on Friday.

ย 

Anyone seen information on the size of the game yet?ย Iย will definitely need the space on my harddrive.ย 

Edited by ConAir

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

I suspect even the 1CC clear might be easy, I mean if you're playing a 6 player game and just make sure you stay alive while your friends go crazy using all the other credits.

ย 

Also if I recall on SOR4 when playing online coop, if the other player dies and just doesn't continue, you still get the trophy for 1CC. (Although of course in that case the other player had to 1CC)

ย 

We won't know until we play of course. Perhaps the 1CC is a special Arcade Mode like it was on SOR4

ย 

Clearing the entire game without losing a life, survival mode on PS3 Turtles In Time Reshelled. Now that was a hard challenge. I remember that one taking a lot of time to master.

Arcade mode sounds like it has different difficulties, so maybe it'll be easier than we think.ย  I also wonder if using anotherย controller to drop in then drop out with player 1 might help make it easier.ย  Doubtful, they probably planned around that, but who knows.ย  Either way it sounds like it could be a fun list.

ย 

The 6 player demo they showed made it look like pure chaos in mp so I bet they add more enemies depending on both difficulty and number of players.ย  But the upside is it sounds like you can revive other players so maybe it'll be easiest in a low difficulty co-op game.

Edited by Snake2410

I finished turtles in time in survival mode so I'm not afraid :D

But Super Shredder without being hit....this seems more difficult but we'll see.

Can't wait to play the sh!t out of this game.

ย 

ps:so happy we have to finish the game with all the characters..(replayability at it's best) <3

ย 

6 minutes ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

But Super Shredder without being hit....this seems more difficult but we'll see.

ย 

ps:so happy we have to finish the game with all the characters..(replayability at it's best) <3

ย 

I'm actually curious if the Super Shredder without being hit could be cheesed by using a second profile in couch co-op to get to him and whittle him down to one hit, thenย dropping in as the profile that needs the trophy forย the last hit.ย  Probably won't work, but it's a thought.

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I'm actually curious if the Super Shredder without being hit could be cheesed by using a second profile in couch co-op to get to him and whittle him down to one hit, thenย dropping in as the profile that needs the trophy forย the last hit.ย  Probably won't work, but it's a thought.

I'm sure that on a 2 player game if player 1 just trying to avoid shredder probably the trophy will pop...

Also we all know that probably someone will find a way to cheese it

Edited by s_a_s_u_k_e

I hate when I have to beat the whole game in co-op. I'll give it a pass here because these arcade games are meant to be played with a few people at once. Hopefully, though, I can let player 2 die and just continue by myself.

ย 

I like the multiple endings trophy for games like this because otherwise I wouldn't even bother with all the characters. That is one thing trophies have ruined for me: playing with no purpose and strictly for fun.ย 

I still have fun, it's just I'm not guna "waste my time" beating the game again if there's no trophy.

ย 

Good list and quite a few call backs.

• Like 2

The 1 Credit trophy is gonna be the one to watch, but perhaps playing on the easiest difficulty once you've completely leveled a character up will make it easier. Getting a 250-hit combo could also be challenging.

According to the store (at least in the UK) game is live in 23 hours from me writing this post. A countdown timer appeared an hour ago.

ย 

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10003986

ย 

No sign yet on what the price will be.

ย 

Cowabunga collection is already there. Seems dumb this collection did not come out first.

ย 

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10003357

ย 

I mean, there's no way you can say the game wasn't finished yet so they have been delayed, I mean some of them were finished decades ago...

How long does it take to release with emulated ROMS?

ย 

ย 

Edited by enaysoft

11 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

According to the store (at least in the UK) game is live in 23 hours from me writing this post. A countdown timer appeared an hour ago.

ย 

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10003986

ย 

No sign yet on what the price will be.

I have read it somewhere that it would cost something like $35.

Edited by Migahel

14 minutes ago, Migahel said:

I have read it somewhere that it would cost something like $35.

ย 

I was thinking somewhere in the $40 range, but perhaps as low as $29.99.

ย 

On the topic of trophies, since Casey Jones was the last added character and he has his own trophy for being a playable character, it's possible you need to beat the game (perhaps on a certain difficulty) just to unlock him. I'm assuming there's some actions that need to be taken prior to him being usable in-game.

Looks like a fun challenge - Master of One Quarter being the highlight.

ย 

The trophy images look nice and the Platinum name is perfect.

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

The 1 Credit trophy is gonna be the one to watch, but perhaps playing on the easiest difficulty once you've completely leveled a character up will make it easier. Getting a 250-hit combo could also be challenging.

It sounds like arcade mode you already have everything unlocked.ย  Story mode is the only mode you have to level up and unlock moves in from what the review I read said.

7 hours ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

ย 

ย 

I would imagine the super shredder without getting hit will beย something you can do in a group and you stand back while your co-op partners take him out. ย will be interesting toย find out. ย I just hope the game is good. ย