54 minutes ago, Admiralvic said:

It's $24.99. 

I just read your review. Great read :) I see you almost have the platinum too. 15L0a3123.png

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

I just read your review. Great read :) I see you almost have the platinum too. 15L0a3123.png

It was a good read.

@Admiralvic A few questions if I may.

1. How hard was it to complete the game without continuing?

2. How hard was it to beat Super Shredder without damage?

3. All MP trophies can be done local, correct? 

4. How many endings are there?

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

The multiplayer trophies don't seem too bad and should be easy enough assuming you can do it locally with a second controller 

It could be a little tricky if you do it solo but I'm assuming you can just play it on the easiest difficulty and also assuming there are unlimited continues 

40 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

The multiplayer trophies don't seem too bad and should be easy enough assuming you can do it locally with a second controller 

It could be a little tricky if you do it solo but I'm assuming you can just play it on the easiest difficulty and also assuming there are unlimited continues 

Set lives and set continues it sounds like, with less lives the harder the difficulty.  Not too fond of that in all honesty.  Hardest difficulty isn't likely going to be fun at all.

8 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I saw some gameplay today and while it looks pretty good, no way am I buying it for $25. 

I am enjoying the game a lot. Playing on the hardest difficulty but with raphael and his special super power you pretty much oneshot most enemies and enemies go down quick too. Secrets are easy to find too just destroy all objects in a level.  Enjoying it a lot and it beats playing those 5minute easy platinum games.

Edited by Belmont85-
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

Sure...

1) I randomly joined someone on normal and got it on my first attempt. I don't think I was ever downed on that run. That said, we had someone join right before the last stage and I spent most of the last stage making sure they didn't use a credit. So if you're decently skilled and play with people at the same level it shouldn't be a problem.

2) It's an easy fight, but it involves a lot of luck. Shredder's moves are random and fill up most of the screen. All it takes is bad positioning and you're likely going to take damage. Especially once his damage phase ends.

3) Don't know. I got some locally, so I imagine yes.

4) Seven. One for each character.

Thanks for answering.

5 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

Sure...

1) I randomly joined someone on normal and got it on my first attempt. I don't think I was ever downed on that run. That said, we had someone join right before the last stage and I spent most of the last stage making sure they didn't use a credit. So if you're decently skilled and play with people at the same level it shouldn't be a problem.

2) It's an easy fight, but it involves a lot of luck. Shredder's moves are random and fill up most of the screen. All it takes is bad positioning and you're likely going to take damage. Especially once his damage phase ends.

3) Don't know. I got some locally, so I imagine yes.

4) Seven. One for each character.

I have a question.  Does every player share credits in arcade, or do each have their own seperate credits?

Edited by Snake2410
Typo

29 minutes ago, Admiralvic said:

I can only speak for hard, but yes, they do. And there were only three for that difficulty. 

i just got the trophy of seeing all endings with all characters by joining groups that are doing shredder episode 16 boss already. Just kept joining other groups that are at that boss and each time i took a different character and the trophy popped so i can confirm it works this way. No need to play all levels with every character.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Belmont85- said:

i just got the trophy of seeing all endings with all characters by joining groups that are doing shredder episode 16 boss already. Just kept joining other groups that are at that boss and each time i took a different character and the trophy popped so i can confirm it works this way. No need to play all levels with every character.

Or you can just play the last story stage. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Admiralvic said:

Or you can just play the last story stage. 

if you join in someone else game that says 24% or more, means they are already at shredder and you dont have to do statue of liberty boss aswell. much quicker this way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AllHailScience said:

I joined last chapter on Super Shredder's fight as my party beat him. Got Who Needs A Dock? without even picking a character. 

Many of the trophies can be cheesed, but the arcade high difficulty one i dont know about that as you cant see the difficulty ppl are playing on in the lobby. if you could you could join a group that is at 90+% that is at last boss that is playing highest difficulty but sadly you cant see that.

Ha, reading some of these comments...

You're playing the game right now which means you likely paid full price. At the same time, you're actively trying to play the game as little as possible to get "done" and move on : /

I mean, you do you, but that seems so silly, even to another trophy hunter.

22 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Ha, reading some of these comments...

You're playing the game right now which means you likely paid full price. At the same time, you're actively trying to play the game as little as possible to get "done" and move on : /

I mean, you do you, but that seems so silly, even to another trophy hunter.

Actually i completed story on hardest difficulty and done everything else legit aswell except all the endings. Joined groups that was doing last boss and chose each time different character. I been playing for 12h almost today, which is a lot for a game this easy and short as its only 16 levels and each level takes max 5mins each, cause if i did not play on hardest difficulty story it would even been shorter. So no its not silly and yes i overpayed as this game is too short for 25 euros/dollars but i still enjoyed it and as i said in earlier post, still beats those 5min easy platinums.

Edited by Belmont85-
  • Like 1

When I was playing last night, sometimes a stage would start and you couldn't see where any of the players were, other times the screen would get stuck and stop loading. So you'd have to go back to main menu and rejoin the same game / find another team.

Well compared to Scott Pilgrim though (even to this day) an online 6 player coop game runs like a fucking dream.