38 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Hi. Max power lvl of each character is lvl 10 ? 
Where is the best place to do 250 hits combo?

Special request from story mode is challenges or something else?

Yes.

Episode 15, combo loop the ball enemies.

Story. It's finding every collectible.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, eskimoking37 said:

Can you only join friends? No public matchmaking?

There is public matchmaking. For Story Mode, you can find players in the character select screen with :l1: and you can also find players on whichever level you want with :l1: on the World Map. The same applies for Arcade Mode on character select.

Edited by Ghost

1CC is quite easy, look for a game lobby that's already close to finishing the game and join, after the end boss you will get the trophy even if you only did the last fight with the lobby.

I think the hardest will be Super Shredder without being hit - it's really tough.

2 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Hi. Max power lvl of each character is lvl 10 ? 
Where is the best place to do 250 hits combo?

Special request from story mode is challenges or something else?

Hi working myself on power level 10 with each character still so cant give advice on that but i found this video for 250 hits combo! Credit to the person that made this video. Worked like a charm for me too to get 250 hits easy!

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

There is public matchmaking. For Story Mode, you can find players in the character select screen with :l1: and you can also find players on whichever level you want with :l1: on the World Map. The same applies for Arcade Mode on character select.

Oh wicked, thank you

On 6/15/2022 at 2:11 AM, ConAir said:

Anyone seen information on the size of the game yet? I will definitely need the space on my harddrive. 

Download on my PS5 was just a bit over 1GB

On 6/15/2022 at 8:14 AM, Helyx said:

Getting a 250-hit combo could also be challenging.

You can beat on something that is already defeated against a wall indefinitely driving up your combo. Just don't let them fall to ground and phase out of existence. I used this to get to 150+ combo in what I played yesterday and then I gave up because it was boring. I hadn't seen the trophy list until after we played and beat the game. I suppose if I had been aware, I might have kept it going a little bit longer to get to 250+.

Playing 4 players, it is very unlikely you will get a natural 250-hit combo because everyone is competing to take out the limited enemies and if everyone doesn't move forward to more enemies quickly, then combo meters reset.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:30 AM, Helyx said:

On the topic of trophies, since Casey Jones was the last added character and he has his own trophy for being a playable character, it's possible you need to beat the game (perhaps on a certain difficulty) just to unlock him. I'm assuming there's some actions that need to be taken prior to him being usable in-game.

We completed the games Story Mode on whatever the medium difficulty is called and Casey Jones unlocked.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 4:52 AM, Snake2410 said:

I'm actually curious if the Super Shredder without being hit could be cheesed by using a second profile in couch co-op to get to him and whittle him down to one hit, then dropping in as the profile that needs the trophy for the last hit.  Probably won't work, but it's a thought.

Only the PSN profile that launched the game (on PS5) had trophies unlocking. The rest of the 3 local players, all on their own PSN profile didn't get any trophies. This is unlike games like Streets of Rage IV or Shing! where all local co-op players earn their own trophies while playing.

Would it be reasonable to get the trophies in this game solo or are things like the master of one quarter and hardest difficulty going to be a lot easier in a group?  If it's group dependent i'll probably pass.  Not that i mind playing with others I just don't want to rely on it.  Also not hearing anyone give actual opinions of the game. Is it really good?  People just seem like they want it over with or something, is it not fun?

9 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Would it be reasonable to get the trophies in this game solo or are things like the master of one quarter and hardest difficulty going to be a lot easier in a group?

Depends on what you do and how you want to do it. Like the game is a lot easier solo than with a bad player, but two good players is easier than solo and you get the point. Hard isn't too bad solo though.

10 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

People just seem like they want it over with or something, is it not fun?

It's the nature of the site and genre. Without tricks and insane skill you're looking at playing through the game roughly nine times. Even more if you fail arcade, as that is either a full run or not. 

11 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Also not hearing anyone give actual opinions of the game. Is it really good?

It's good for the genre. If you don't like the genre, then you won't like it. Just like if you love the genre, you'll probably really enjoy it. 

• Like 3

The trophies aren't too bad for this game but it is really buggy on ps5. In arcade mode playing online its not uncommon to get gamebreaking bugs (like everyone being invisible) or the game just straight up crashing every few levels - which is not great in a game with 16 levels. That combined with you cant see what difficulty people are playing can make it pretty frustrating. 

When it does work the game is really fun though. May stop playing until theres a stability patch or two then come back to it. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

The trophies aren't too bad for this game but it is really buggy on ps5. In arcade mode playing online its not uncommon to get gamebreaking bugs (like everyone being invisible) or the game just straight up crashing every few levels - which is not great in a game with 16 levels. That combined with you cant see what difficulty people are playing can make it pretty frustrating. 

When it does work the game is really fun though. May stop playing until theres a stability patch or two then come back to it. 

The worst is getting to super Shredder on hard and then he freezes in place.  Happened at least twice on me now.    

On 16/06/2022 at 5:05 PM, Belmont85- said:

it beats playing those 5minute easy platinum games.

Pouring tabasco sauce in one's eyes beats playing those games.... :D

I'm loving the look of this game.  I was a kid when the Hero Turtles (as they were called here in the UK) debuted, so merely watching the game's trailer is evoking childhood memories of watching the Turtles cartoons and playing with the action figures.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DylanWhite86 said:

Your name seems familiar, I think I was in one of those games with you haha. It sucks

It's possible.  I've been at it for a while just trying to find a hard mode game at episode 13.  My luck has been awful outside of the freeze matches and I can't quite figure out how to be good enough to do it solo.

Edited by Snake2410

20 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

It's possible.  I've been at it for a while just trying to find a hard mode game at episode 13.  My luck has been awful outside of the freeze matches and I can't quite figure out how to be good enough to do it solo.

I assume by your story that we players aren't able to form a party online and then start playing together, is it always random matchmaking?

38 minutes ago, Migahel said:

I assume by your story that we players aren't able to form a party online and then start playing together, is it always random matchmaking?

No, you can form a party with people on your friends list, but I had no one playing when I was trying to do it last night. 

Today someone added me and we managed to get the trophy with randoms, literally by the skin of our teeth.  All 6 of us game overed on the last boss, but one person left before the last two of us died and we managed to get a random replacement right before the last of us died.  That person finished off the boss and we both still got the trophy.

• Like 1