NASCAR 21 trophy thoughts

The online was laughable at launch especially but it wasn't too bad to get the wins.  People would go backwards and there was no penalty or ghosting to stop them at all.  Road courses you could cut just about anywhere without any penalty either.  Kind of hoping the list auto pops but it's not too long of a game either way

Getting the wins online was the easy part since 95% of the people that play Nascar games don't know how to drive at all. Simply just being conservative, avoid the idiots, and the chances are you'll win. 

The hard part was just getting people to start a race especially in the Bump N Run playlist as the scrubs flock to the other one since they don't know how to use the brake and just want to go wide open at Daytona and Talladega. It took me literally days at launch for the PS4 version trying for hours everyday to get 50 races in on the Bump N Run playlist using public lobbies. 

Online for this game was DOA at launch and I'm sure it's completely dead now. At least there's private lobbies now but why would you even bother? This game is pure garbage. It's not worth the time even if it autopops. 

• Like 2

Motorsports Games did say this was an update on their twitter post for the timeline of the NASCAR series up to mid 2023 when the next game is supposed to come out.  This year will be the first time since 2009-2010 we didn't get a new main game at all although 2013 we only got the pc version of inside line with a gen 6 car update and that was it.  If it's just an update it's odd it gets another list just for that.

link to tweet: https://twitter.com/NASCARignition/status/1519743192303869952?s=20&t=2Oek7j0vIVsXvA0ZfN0IHA

• Like 1

I've been a lifelong nascar fan so even though this game was a wash I still would like the plat to add to my collection, but the online is totally dead, at least on PS4. Everything else seems doable. I need to get the online trophies on nascar heat 5 before they unplug those servers

I'm surprised this is finally happening. Motorsport Games has been dead silent about patch 1.5 since they posted the roadmap in late April.

I got the platinum for the PS4 version, but it wasn't very enjoyable. Even if the PS5 version has a better framerate and resolution, it's still gonna suck. Ignition is by far the worst NASCAR game I've ever played and this is coming from someone who's played most of EA's, all of Eutechnyx's and all of Monster Games' NASCAR titles.

• 3 weeks later...