Autopop PSA.

Quink666

On 6/15/2022 at 6:19 PM, Quink666 said:

I by mistake auto popped all trophies for this game. When asked if you want to convert save, and you choose yes all trophies will pop immidiately after the conversion is done and not when you load a save game as i thought it would. 

I figured that i would convert the saves so i had all the S rank weapons and coins unlocked and was planning to breeze through the game with those earning all trophies again. I also got a 0 second autopop, that has to be a record or something =>

So DO NOT convert saves if you want to earn all trophies again.

does it ask you right when you start the game? Or can you play through it once and then get the option to import your save. Cuz I'd love to play through it again and then pop all the S rank and hard difficulty trophies and collectibles and yada yada

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingCuervo88 said:

does it ask you right when you start the game? Or can you play through it once and then get the option to import your save. Cuz I'd love to play through it again and then pop all the S rank and hard difficulty trophies and collectibles and yada yada

It does ask you, and if you say “no” you can chose to do it later by going into the options menu, and there is an entry there called “Data Conversion”.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...