Level recommendation for each DLC?

TheSlyGCooper

Here they are, as per the Fallout Wiki :):

Dead Money = Lv20

Honest Hearts = Level unknown but I seem to remember it was close to what Dead Money was, give or take a level or so either side.

Old World Blues = Lv30-40

Lonesome Road = Lv25

Gun Runner's Arsenal = This spans the entire game so can be done whenever.

From my personal experience 

Honest Hearts, Level 15+

Dead Money, Level 21+

Old World Blues, Level 26+

Lonesome Road, Level 30+

Just now, TheSlyGCooper said:

Thanks so much! Can they be done sooner at lower difficulties?

Yeah you can do the whole game in very easy, it wont help as much in the dlcs as the enemies are still quite tanky.

I would say to do dead money at level 25 or 30.

Honest hearts can be done at level 20 or just after 15 as you don't need to be that high of a level to do that dlc

Old World Blues I would say like dead money 30ish 

Lonesome road I would say to do it around the 30 plus. as you will encounter alot of annoying enemies 

I would say if you got the base game to do the glitch to max to level 30 at the start. As it will be a life saver trust me. I done all of the game normally other than use this glitch for fun and to kind of just get the Gun runner dlc weapons abit early due to most things you fight dropping better loot and so on you can sell it for good caps. 

Fallout New Vegas Experience Glitch [Vault 11] - YouTube 

Edited by Lonemankane

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 9:47 PM, Lonemankane said:

I would say to do dead money at level 25 or 30.

Honest hearts can be done at level 20 or just after 15 as you don't need to be that high of a level to do that dlc

Old World Blues I would say like dead money 30ish 

Lonesome road I would say to do it around the 30 plus. as you will encounter alot of annoying enemies 

I would say if you got the base game to do the glitch to max to level 30 at the start. As it will be a life saver trust me. I done all of the game normally other than use this glitch for fun and to kind of just get the Gun runner dlc weapons abit early due to most things you fight dropping better loot and so on you can sell it for good caps. 

Fallout New Vegas Experience Glitch [Vault 11] - YouTube 

I think this glitch doesn't work on the game of the year edition. correct me if wrong?

On 16/06/2022 at 6:03 PM, TheSlyGCooper said:

Hey guys, thinking about doing this soon and I'm curious to hear what the recommended level for each DLC is. Thanks!

can u let me know know how it goes when u play , the streaming side of it, if its worth it and looks good i will give it a try :)  cheers