True Nightrunner

I didn't have this issue, but it could be another case of a corrupted profile save, so to be completely sure delete your save file and reinstall the game (maybe back up your save in the cloud before). If this is your only trophy missing then that is the most sure way to go.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The game trophies are still glitched as hell. I started playing game 2 weeks ago. I was doing final clean up. Nightrunner and metro popped without problems, so did story trophies. Then bandit camp, revenants and windmills didn't. All 3 in one hour. I used cloud back up, deleted game. But, both didnt work.

I would say, if you still wait to play game avoid until they will fix it. Hopefull, when they release DLCs. I am leaving game for now as it seems to be waste of time to try again. It is even more sad, because it is my native developer team :(

Edited by Mizdig_
  • Like 2

On 28/10/2022 at 6:16 AM, Mizdig_ said:

The game trophies are still glitched as hell. I started playing game 2 weeks ago. I was doing final clean up. Nightrunner and metro popped without problems, so did story trophies. Then bandit camp, revenants and windmills didn't. All 3 in one hour. I used cloud back up, deleted game. But, both didnt work.

I would say, if you still wait to play game avoid until they will fix it. Hopefull, when they release DLCs. I am leaving game for now as it seems to be waste of time to try again. It is even more sad, because it is my native developer team :(

The trophies have been glitched for me since it released lol. The true nightrunner trophy is still glitched after all that time. I refuse to start a new game though as 1 i can’t be bothered and 2 it might happen again. Been waiting 9 months and they've still not fixed it ?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I had to delete my old game profile and save data to start a new playtrough and the trophy finally unlocked. I did not finish them in one go but scattered them across my play through. I guess the trophy is now save to obtain however everybody with a save file that's too old seems to be doomed. 

• Like 1

On 19.11.2022 at 3:24 AM, gernot80 said:

I had to delete my old game profile and save data to start a new playtrough and the trophy finally unlocked. I did not finish them in one go but scattered them across my play through. I guess the trophy is now save to obtain however everybody with a save file that's too old seems to be doomed. 

How much time did you spend from the beginning to 2nd part of the game (new city) and completion of all trials?

• Like 1

On 19.11.2022 at 1:24 AM, gernot80 said:

And why i update my Savegame every Update? This Game sucks so hard :D.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.11.2022 at 11:48 PM, DireIvan said:

How much time did you spend from the beginning to 2nd part of the game (new city) and completion of all trials?

Sorry for the late response:

The last "playthrough" took me around 12 hours (4 hours for the prologue and old town / 8 hours for the arrival in downtown until the achievement of the trophy). But I have to say that I spent a lot of time for collecting inhibitors to increase my stamina bar and GRE-drops to max out the glider and buy the first 2 upgrades for the grappling hook. To me it felt easier to complete the challenges this way.  Immediately after the broadcast mission  I finished the challenges 3-12 within ≈ 30 minutes to finally get this annoying trophy.

• Like 2

I started playing on November 20th, just got to the point where I can do all of the nightrunner challenges, but the trophy didn't pop for me. RIP me.

Edit: phew, I somehow fixed it. I had a PS+ backup save in which I hadn't beaten three of the challenges yet. So what I did was download that backup, reinstall the game, invest everything into stamina (I hadn't done that yet for the full stamina trophy), first did the three challenges I hadn't done yet and then did all of the challenges again. It popped on the final challenge (which was challenge 1 in Old Villedor).

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 2

On 03.12.2022 at 10:35 PM, gernot80 said:

Sorry for the late response:

The last "playthrough" took me around 12 hours (4 hours for the prologue and old town / 8 hours for the arrival in downtown until the achievement of the trophy). But I have to say that I spent a lot of time for collecting inhibitors to increase my stamina bar and GRE-drops to max out the glider and buy the first 2 upgrades for the grappling hook. To me it felt easier to complete the challenges this way.  Immediately after the broadcast mission  I finished the challenges 3-12 within ≈ 30 minutes to finally get this annoying trophy.

Thanks a lot. don't have free 12 hours for this boring grind. i'll wait for update and will play new games.

On 04.12.2022 at 1:28 PM, Asimb0mb said:

I started playing on November 20th, just got to the point where I can do all of the nightrunner challenges, but the trophy didn't pop for me. RIP me.

Edit: phew, I somehow fixed it. I had a PS+ backup save in which I hadn't beaten three of the challenges yet. So what I did was download that backup, reinstall the game, invest everything into stamina (I hadn't done that yet for the full stamina trophy), first did the three challenges I hadn't done yet and then did all of the challenges again. It popped on the final challenge (which was challenge 1 in Old Villedor).

It's great. i've got backup file too, but my russian account with ps plus is over. I can't renew my ps plus subscription and download my backup file. Maybe I'll wait untill playstation will come back to Russia (hope it will be)

Edited by DireIvan
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Sebastian said:

I'm guessing at this point the old saves are just screwed 1f643.png I downloaded the new patch today (1.023) and replayed all 10 trials, but no luck.

Yep that's my guess as well. Don Quixote was supposed to be fixed with this update, but it still doesn't work for me. Currently stuck with four trophies which aren't working for me.

• Like 1

On 11.12.2022 at 2:28 PM, MITSTREITER said:

Absolutely horror. I played new game plus, makes all nightrunner trails and got no trophy. Fuck this game. Iam done.

You've completed it after new patch https://dyinglightgame.com/news/update-1-8-is-live/?

On 09.12.2022 at 8:15 PM, Sebastian said:

I'm guessing at this point the old saves are just screwed 1f643.png I downloaded the new patch today (1.023) and replayed all 10 trials, but no luck.

I don't understand. Techland tell us that the new version is 1.8, but you've donwloaded 1.023?

15 hours ago, DireIvan said:

You've completed it after new patch https://dyinglightgame.com/news/update-1-8-is-live/?

I don't understand. Techland tell us that the new version is 1.8, but you've donwloaded 1.023?

Yes, I started the NG+ after the last Update and nothing. Write the support and yes…

Techland:

The True Nightrunner achievement issue appeared to be more complicated than we expected, and not all users got it working, which is why the fix is still pending and our devs working on it as we speak.  Fix will be available in upcoming updates. Lastly, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MITSTREITER said:

Yes, I started the NG+ after the last Update and nothing. Write the support and yes…

Techland:

The True Nightrunner achievement issue appeared to be more complicated than we expected, and not all users got it working, which is why the fix is still pending and our devs working on it as we speak.  Fix will be available in upcoming updates. Lastly, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

their typical answer... ?

• Like 1