True Nightrunner

On 20.12.2022 at 1:13 AM, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

when you say you played a new run, are you referring to new game plus?

first I make ng+, then I started a complete new game. Nothing. This game is trash. Idk how you get the trophy, maybe install it without updates and play it again. I will wait for a Patch

• Like 1

I have the same Problem, started a normal run, made any Trophy. Than tried the True Nightrunner beat anything in Gold but got Nothing, started a NG+, tried the same, still no Trophy this time any time on Platinum. 

Start the Game on a new savegame made anything, still no trophy. 

Than i deleted the Game, reinstall it and start a new run without the Patches ( V1. 00) really buggy and dificult but ok. Played 10 hours and started the challanges, beat any time, but trial Nr. 6 wasn't at the spot or anywhere else, so still have no Trophy popping. Really anoying shit!! 

Edit: Found trail Nr. 6 300 meters away from the normal spot, done it and suddenly true nightrunner plopping ?

Hope there will be a Patch for u all soon. 

Edited by illusion1337
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.12.2022 at 10:28 AM, illusion1337 said:

I have the same Problem, started a normal run, made any Trophy. Than tried the True Nightrunner beat anything in Gold but got Nothing, started a NG+, tried the same, still no Trophy this time any time on Platinum. 

Start the Game on a new savegame made anything, still no trophy. 

Than i deleted the Game, reinstall it and start a new run without the Patches ( V1. 00) really buggy and dificult but ok. Played 10 hours and started the challanges, beat any time, but trial Nr. 6 wasn't at the spot or anywhere else, so still have no Trophy popping. Really anoying shit!! 

Edit: Found trail Nr. 6 300 meters away from the normal spot, done it and suddenly true nightrunner plopping ?

Hope there will be a Patch for u all soon. 

iam at this point that I can make all nightrunner. Do you make it from 1-10 or other? My problem is, I think I can’t travel back when iam travel to the first 2 trails. So I will make 3-10 and then I travel and make 1-2.

• Like 1

I emailed Techland and this was their response:

Dear,

Thank you for your feedback – it has been forwarded to the dev team for further investigation. As soon as we have more information about the issue and potential solutions, we will let you know. It is also possible that upcoming patches will address the issue you have been experiencing. Lastly, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Like 2

Yep thats the same bull***t answer we all got, I got exact same answer twice when I wrote them twice, there is a robot automatic answering machine and we all get the same message how they are "listening" to us. Im pretty sure they are aware of this trophy issue but cmoon, this trophy has been bugged like since june? And still no fix, Im starting to feel at this point its impossible to fix, there is something really wrong with the code or something and to able to fix this so called simple trophy bug they have to recode the whole damn game or something just to fix this damn buggy trophy. Or if they fix it its possible they will brake billion other things among the way. Nothing we can do about it.

• Like 2

For all they need the "True Nightrunner" Trophy:

1. Upload your actually Savegame to the Cloudsave
  2. Disable Autoupload for Dying Light 2
  3. Disable Auto Download for Patches
  4. Delete your Savegame on your Playstation
  5. Delete the whole Game
  6. Disconnect from the Internet - Kabel and Wireless
  7. Insert the Game Disc
  8. Install the Game
  9. Check if it V1.000.000
  10. Play the game, get enough Stamina, get the Wingsuit and the Hook
  11. Make all 10 Nightrunner Trails - Some trails are on other Spots
  12. Get the Trophy

Its about 12 Hours and you get this.

After you get the Trophy, you can reconnect to the internet, update the Game and download you save from cloud.

Edited by MITSTREITER
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MITSTREITER said:

For all they need the "True Nightrunner" Trophy:

1. Upload your actually Savegame to the Cloudsave
  2. Disable Autoupload for Dying Light 2
  3. Disable Auto Download for Patches
  4. Delete your Savegame on your Playstation
  5. Delete the whole Game
  6. Disconnect from the Internet - Kabel and Wireless
  7. Insert the Game Disc
  8. Install the Game
  9. Check if it V1.000.000
  10. Play the game, get enough Stamina, get the Wingsuit and the Hook
  11. Make all 10 Nightrunner Trails - Some trails are on other Spots
  12. Get the Trophy

Its about 12 Hours and you get this.

After you get the Trophy, you can reconnect to the internet, update the Game and download you save from cloud.

If someone want to try this then go ahead and let us know, I did everything above. Trials for me were "little bags" instead of small wooden billboard what we see now. Trials are not shown on the map, I had to look for those stupid little bags everywhere, some trials are missed no matter where you look, (they might be in different spot but not entierly different place.)  Trial 3 was buggy for me, the checkpoints at the end were bugged which made it completley impossible to beat, usually you just swing with the rope til the end, that was impossible cause the checkpoints werent straight line and even with full stamina you had to do some serious spiderman parkour but then the time runs out.

I dont know maybe Im the only person in the world who has different V1.000.000 than rest of the world, but for me this was 20hours waste of time cause I spend time upgrading stamina. I even tried once more to see if the time trials at the first area appared, no same thing so I didnt bother to go further. Otherwise if this were 100% method it would be pretty easy one, or its just me whos unlucky. And even so, its a devs problem to solve this not that players have to scratch theyr heads for workarounds, let see if its even possible to fix anymore at this point.

Edited by REMEDED
  • Like 2

Assuming Techland never fixes the True Nightrunner issue, and i have the digital version, is this the only way to get the trophy? - to upload my save data to the network, then delete the save data on my system, then start a new game completely fresh, putting in the time to open up the map and do all trials over again? 

5 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

Assuming Techland never fixes the True Nightrunner issue, and i have the digital version, is this the only way to get the trophy? - to upload my save data to the network, then delete the save data on my system, then start a new game completely fresh, putting in the time to open up the map and do all trials over again? 

Pretty much, but it won't be a guarantee of it actually working. It might still break on you anyway.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

You have to delete the game and your savegame, set the console to offline and reinstall from disc. then play the story and if you have the hook and wingsuit make trail 1-10, beginning from 1.

you need a fresh installation v1.000.000 and a brand new savegame.

Edited by MITSTREITER
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

The v.1.0 fresh new gameplay didint work for me, I was missing trials on the map, Trial 3 checkpoints were in the wrong places which made challenge impossible to complete, trials didint show up on the map at all, had to look the location from quide. You can try it out, maybe Im the only one in the world who has a different 1.0 build. Game is was also really buggy, but playable. If this method worked 100% it would be actually really simple solution, but I was unlucky I guess. Also more people on PSNproflies would have this trophy if this method would work 100% I think. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, REMEDED said:

The v.1.0 fresh new gameplay didint work for me, I was missing trials on the map, Trial 3 checkpoints were in the wrong places which made challenge impossible to complete, trials didint show up on the map at all, had to look the location from quide. You can try it out, maybe Im the only one in the world who has a different 1.0 build. Game is was also really buggy, but playable. If this method worked 100% it would be actually really simple solution, but I was unlucky I guess. Also more people on PSNproflies would have this trophy if this method would work 100% I think. 

You missing Trails, then how will this work for you? lol...

Challenge 3 is hard, but its possible. you need some skills with the wingsuit and the hook. i need 45 Mins for this trail. the other ons are easy like now with patches.

And yes, some of the trails are on other places. here are some places: 

https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/180017-bugs-im-dienste-der-stadt-echter-nightrunner/?do=findComment&comment=7483988

And the game is very good to play. I only had 1 Bug, so i stick on one place, after reload i can walk normaly.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2023 at 7:51 PM, MITSTREITER said:

You missing Trails, then how will this work for you? lol...

Challenge 3 is hard, but its possible. you need some skills with the wingsuit and the hook. i need 45 Mins for this trail. the other ons are easy like now with patches.

And yes, some of the trails are on other places. here are some places: 

https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/180017-bugs-im-dienste-der-stadt-echter-nightrunner/?do=findComment&comment=7483988

And the game is very good to play. I only had 1 Bug, so i stick on one place, after reload i can walk normaly.

Well Im glad that it worked for you, but it didnt work for me I might try it once again but first I'll just wait for the patch, if they didint fix it by then. And still I dont know how trial 3 was for you but it wasnt the same as it is in current build, Im telling you the checkpoints at the end where you suppose to swing til the finish line were completley wacked which made it impossible to beat. I had beaten trial 3 with gold medal no problem in current patch, but v.1.0 made it impossible. If they wont fix it I will record the damn trial just to show how impossible it is. No matter what skills and wingsuits you use the checkpoints arent in the straight line and behind some blanks on the building which makes swinging to the end impossible. You ran out of stamina or time. In current build the checkpoints at the end are in straight line and you just swing til the end and there is no blanks on the building.

Yet again you possibly just got lucky or you have some serious mad spiderman skills, if more people would report here how v.1.0 worked perfectly fine for them I would believe that its just me who has problems.

Edited by REMEDED
  • Like 1

Yes, i had spiderman skills :D. And dont forget, you only need Bronze. I know what you mean, so iam good at this game and Trail 3 sucks, yes. at the end, the last 4 Checkpoint you have to flight, climp and use the hook to get this checkpoints. 

i need over 20 tries. sometimes i had to wait that my stamina is full again. but 100% its possible. and the checkpoints are not behind some stuff. trust me, i do this and again, its difficult, but not impossible. i stream trail 3 on twitch, but i forget to set the VODs on. so i have unlucky no video.

@REMEDED shareplay doesnt work i think, because the game will crashed with internet, but you can try it and maybe i can help.

Edited by MITSTREITER
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Do you have any new info?

Just finished the game and all the challenges and of course what would you expect the trophy is gone. Now I have a dilemma, because I can start NG+ and try, but it doesn't seem to work, or load the game from the cloud from a month ago (I turned off synchronization) and try.

The downside is that you can't restore the save on PS5, so the current state of the game will probably go up in smoke. The plus is that the save from the cloud is from before the last update, maybe it will help.

Has anyone tried this maneuver?

• Like 1