True Nightrunner

Im on NG+ did all the challenges 3 times, 1 time starting and canceling. Did some of the trials just in case, at this point I really dont know what to do anymore, I think they "fixed" it that some people getting lucky and unlock it, but those who dont it doesnt matter what they do it wont popup. 

What I havent tried yet is completley new save, maybe this save is somehow buggy. Has anyone tried with a new save yet? 

Edited by REMEDED
  • Like 1

Hi, yesterday I got the trophy true nightrunner. I was in the beginning of the new game plus but I didn't have done any of the trials, and the order was unsorted (1,2,10,6,3,4,5,7,9,8).

System: PS5

Language: Spanish Latam
New game plus

10 trials in first run (buggy)
0 trials done (new game plus)

Edited by mrdanryu
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, mrdanryu said:

Hi, yesterday I got the trophy true nightrunner. I was in the beginning of the new game plus but I didn't have done any of the trials, and the order was unsorted (1,2,10,6,3,4,5,7,9,8).

New game plus

0 trials before (new game plus)

You are just one of the lucky ones, Ive heard people do on ng+ where trials are done allready, no trophy, and with new save with no trials done and still no trophy, this is just that some people get it and some dont no matter what.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drogowskaz said:

I wonder if they don't take players on hold. That's why some people work and others don't, so that the latter would constantly try to play, try other modes, challenges, etc.

You mean that so many people trying to do those challenges at once so they put people on "hold" so that servers or the whole company wont blowup after thousands of people getting true nightrunner trophy at once? At this point this actually makes a lot of sense lol, cause on psnprofilies once in while new people popup with this trophy so its like its on queue who gets it next or something lol.

Or its based just on luck and how much you believe and pray.

On 02.02.2023 at 3:21 PM, mrdanryu said:

Language: Spanish Latam
New game plus

0 trials done (new game plus)

Try this method anyone please

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REMEDED said:

Dude, with all due respect, some of us tried literally everything from praying Jesus himself for this trophy and running these trials from 1-10 to 10-1 standing upside down with eyes closed and still no trophy. I have tried 1.0 version with no patches offline, I tried NG+ I tried new save with latest update, I prayed Jesus, I screamed "I BELIEVE", there is nothing I havent tried at this point and trophy for me just dont popup.

im thinking there are multiple patches which have contaminated the True Nightrunner achievement. the further back in time you started playing, the more patches that wrecked our saves. some of those issues have been alleviated by the devs, but obviously not all. just a theory but it could explain why the recent patch is working for some players

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

im thinking there are multiple patches which have contaminated the True Nightrunner achievement. the further back in time you started playing, the more patches that wrecked our saves. some of those issues have been alleviated by the devs, but obviously not all. just a theory but it could explain why the recent patch is working for some players

Yea I was thinking the same, its was broken and more they patch it more it will brake or something, and at this point even devs dont know whats the real issue. They fix something but there is clearly something always off, and it fixed for some. I kinda understand if "older players" dont get it cause the patch messed up their save even further, but it doesnt work even if you start completely new save so called "fresh start" if the current save is somehow corrupted. Some people said they first didnt get the trophy, then they tried again and got it, its like purely based on luck or something.

Its so messed up that the best solution would be just completely remove the trophy or "autopop" it for everyone for "free" but I dont know actually how easy it is to remove trophies from the game by devs or autopop it to everyone. Either way, its really messed up. Either its really really complicated or there is bunch of monkeys working to fix this trophy issue at techland.

• Like 1

Removing the trophy from the game is impossible. What about others who have passed them, different stats for different players, etc.

I agree with the randomness, but even more so everyone tries different ways to go because there is only one trophy left and what the creators have broken in other trophies doesn't matter anymore... You have to find a way to do the last one.

• Like 2

Slightly different answer from Techland, but same mess:

"With respect to the 'True Nightrunner' trophy issue, our team have gathered similar reports concerning the problem post patch 9 launch and are compiling a new hotfix as we speak. It will most likely land in the upcoming larger patch. Unfortunately, there is no estimated date of release for the next patch at the moment."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drogowskaz said:

Slightly different answer from Techland, but same mess:

"With respect to the 'True Nightrunner' trophy issue, our team have gathered similar reports concerning the problem post patch 9 launch and are compiling a new hotfix as we speak. It will most likely land in the upcoming larger patch. Unfortunately, there is no estimated date of release for the next patch at the moment."

thank you very much for the info