Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion (PS4|PS5) - December 13th

Bruh I've been trying to manifest this shit for so long!!!! Stupid drama with Genesis' actor finally probably got resolved. I've been wanting to replay Crisis Core so bad for so long man. I'm so happy! I'll take that platinum trophy too lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

You're talking about Square Enix here. The same company that fails to see the money-printing machine behind porting the FF 1-6  Pixel Remaster to PS4/5 and Switch. It sucks that Ever Crisis is mobile only but it's better than nothing I guess lol.

Yeah, I will never understand the decision to make these games mobile only. That said, I totally agree with you, it's still better than nothing. To be honest I was a little afraid for crysis core to be some kind of a mobile port, but as soon as I've seen the graphics, I knew it ain't happening. I didn't expect to say this, but winter can't come soon enough, lol.

• Like 2

Hoo, now this somehow catches me off guard - in a positive fashion. 0.0 I've got mixed recollections of Crisis Core, primarily since I played it piecemeal across like a dozen weeks using my brother's PSP, but hot dang upon initial reflection am I strikingly unopposed to a contemporary rezzed-up release. Bring it on!

Also that BGM now of all times evokes mad shades of Frank Klepacki's C&C jams.

• Like 3

Ahh PSP had some good “I’m killing time with side stuff fun” . Picking up the PSP to play a bit in between. Playing Crisis Core, Birth by Sleep and Peace Walker for weeks (months?) because of the seemingly endless side stuff.

I’m looking forward to replay and have a radiant platinum for it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

You're talking about Square Enix here. The same company that fails to see the money-printing machine behind porting the FF 1-6  Pixel Remaster to PS4/5 and Switch. It sucks that Ever Crisis is mobile only but it's better than nothing I guess lol.

I mean it's the 35th anniversary of FF this year, they're going to have some kind of showcase for that and I'm sure we'll get those ports announced there.

9 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

The voice actor... it's not the same one... What the FUCK man

They're using the VAs from Remake. For example Aerith is still Briana White, and Seph is Tyler Hoechlin.

Anyway, i'm going to get it ASAP, i've played it between 2009 and 2010... it was great! Hopefully in physical format, because why not.

Edited by Lance_87