Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abby_TheLastofUs

Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion (PS4|PS5)

41 posts in this topic

I am very excited, I wanted to experience this game so much.

Posted (edited)

Bruh I've been trying to manifest this shit for so long!!!! Stupid drama with Genesis' actor finally probably got resolved. I've been wanting to replay Crisis Core so bad for so long man. I'm so happy! I'll take that platinum trophy too lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues

Words can't describe how happy I am, Crysis Core Reunion and FFVII Rebirth announced at the same event, ftw! If only Ever Crysis wasn't a mobile game, I hate playing on phone...

Never finished Crisis Core on my PSP.  Can’t wait to give this a go!

5 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

You're talking about Square Enix here. The same company that fails to see the money-printing machine behind porting the FF 1-6  Pixel Remaster to PS4/5 and Switch. It sucks that Ever Crisis is mobile only but it's better than nothing I guess lol.

Yeah, I will never understand the decision to make these games mobile only. That said, I totally agree with you, it's still better than nothing. To be honest I was a little afraid for crysis core to be some kind of a mobile port, but as soon as I've seen the graphics, I knew it ain't happening. I didn't expect to say this, but winter can't come soon enough, lol.

56 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

CRISIS CORE, AFTER 15 YEARS WE FINALLY SEE IT AGAIN! 

The Nut Button

Holly fuck has it been that long?? I remember getting the game on the psp back in the day... damn

looks like it uses some models from FF7R and it looks good so I'll give it a try

This is one I will look into, I enjoyed the original Crisis back in the day.

Hoo, now this somehow catches me off guard - in a positive fashion. 0.0 I've got mixed recollections of Crisis Core, primarily since I played it piecemeal across like a dozen weeks using my brother's PSP, but hot dang upon initial reflection am I strikingly unopposed to a contemporary rezzed-up release. Bring it on!

Also that BGM now of all times evokes mad shades of Frank Klepacki's C&C jams.

Ahh PSP had some good “I’m killing time with side stuff fun” . Picking up the PSP to play a bit in between. Playing Crisis Core, Birth by Sleep and Peace Walker for weeks (months?) because of the seemingly endless side stuff.

I’m looking forward to replay and have a radiant platinum for it!

Great news. I never had the chance to play it, just watch all cutscenes on yt

Never played it as never owned a PSP. Fantastic news, really excited to play it. Heard so many good things about it and would be great to properly experience the story of Zack. Should be a Christmas hit!

7 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

CRISIS CORE, AFTER 15 YEARS WE FINALLY SEE IT AGAIN! 

Holy fuck FF7CC was 15 years ago.... I`m old af...

8 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

You're talking about Square Enix here. The same company that fails to see the money-printing machine behind porting the FF 1-6  Pixel Remaster to PS4/5 and Switch. It sucks that Ever Crisis is mobile only but it's better than nothing I guess lol.

I mean it's the 35th anniversary of FF this year, they're going to have some kind of showcase for that and I'm sure we'll get those ports announced there.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

The voice actor... it's not the same one... What the FUCK man

They're using the VAs from Remake. For example Aerith is still Briana White, and Seph is Tyler Hoechlin.

Anyway, i'm going to get it ASAP, i've played it between 2009 and 2010... it was great! Hopefully in physical format, because why not.

Edited by Lance_87

I didn't realise how good it looks. Still impressed with the PSP graphics though. With my mind's eye I didn't "notice" the vast difference.

I'm excited.

I wish Zack had his original voice actor, but I am very hyped for this. Still my favorite PSP title.

It’s been 12 years since I’ve played Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Really looking forward to play this again and I’ll get it day 1 when it releases.

Better graphics but they all ugly faces except Seph and Aerith, Zack OG voice way better but hey finally a re-release. 

Get ready for Loveless, . . . Act I.

This is a day one purchase for me, this game brings me good memories, but as stated before, we can expect some kind of Nomura shatbrixx thing