Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

46 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

I see, so I guess they're talking about the events at the Nibelheim reactor. And you're right, I forgot that the Kalm flashback is Cloud's version of what happened.

Yes she's talking about the final part of the flashback when she was

Spoiler

injured by Sephiroth.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Any_Trophies said:

I remember when FFVIIR was announced to be in more parts and I was feeling like you.

Now I think it was wrong just because why should we think it should be a \1 game? Oh because we know it was 1 game 25 years ago and expected to be the same. But why?

It is a trilogy and every each of them is a full game. Who never played the original don't complain because it's full of series longer than 3 games and nobody complains.

I keep seeing post like yours "oh I know the story doesn't end there and I want everything now". Well these are 3 different games done from scratches and totally different from the original.

When I watched The Batman movie recentely I didn't think "damn where is the joker, the penguin, the scarecrow, bane, Jack sparrow in this remake????"... Because it is a remake.

So for people still complaining, Take it for what it is, a new trilogy of games unrelated from everything else that every fan can't wait to play.

This is more of a reboot then anything. the fact that

biggs, wedge and jesse survive the sector 7 plate collapse 

is enough to confirm that its the case and honestly i expect part 3 to be the most radically different part since the second half of the story is highly dependent ob a certain end of disc 1 event and if they change that moment then all bets are off to how part 3 goes.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ACTUALLY A POSSIBILITY THAT FF16 AND THIS COMES OUT IN THE SAME GOD DAMN YEAR

Is it likely? Of course not... but just the possibility alone... is just... ?

Also... I'm honestly shocked that they even announced/revealed this. Don't take me wrong obviously... I'll take it... but it just seemed like something that wasn't going to happen.

It's also good to know that there's only one more part for the Remake after this.

I LOVE IT

?

On 17/6/2022 at 3:14 PM, ShadowReplicant said:

I see, so I guess they're talking about the events at the Nibelheim reactor. And you're right, I forgot that the Kalm flashback is Cloud's version of what happened.

What bothers me more is that there is no masamune hanging on sephiroth's side :D

10 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ACTUALLY A POSSIBILITY THAT FF16 AND THIS COMES OUT IN THE SAME GOD DAMN YEAR

Is it likely? Of course not... but just the possibility alone... is just... 1f631.png

Also... I'm honestly shocked that they even announced/revealed this. Don't take me wrong obviously... I'll take it... but it just seemed like something that wasn't going to happen.

It's also good to know that there's only one more part for the Remake after this.

I LOVE IT

1f60d.png

ahhahaha I feel the same. So by the end of the year we got the beta for Ever Crisis and the Crisis Core remake (and by the way "Reunion" was my guess for ffvii part 3 if it wasn't taken already for CC) and next year we got FFXVI in summer and rebirth in winter.

Maybe it's possible because the team working on FFXVI it's different but I bet Rebirth will be delayed at least to March 2024.

They stated that part 3 is already in development along side rebirth and I guess because a lot of "open world" stuff is shared between the two games.

We'll see

I fully expect FF7Rebirth to be delayed to late 2024, delays are standard stuff at this point, all the games I've anticipated for the last 2-3 years have been delayed for close to or more than a year

Edited by The Investigator

39 minutes ago, The Investigator said:

I fully expect FF7Rebirth to be delayed to late 2024, delays are standard stuff at this point, all the games I've anticipated for the last 2-3 years have been delayed for close to or more than a year

Hopefully the pandemic won't be a problem like the past 2 years. This time they simply said "next winter", which means anything from December 2023 to March 2024. Wouldn't be surprised if they choose to release it on April 2024 like Remake. Right at the beginning of the fiscal year.

Edited by Lance_87

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So... they've been putting out 'developer comments' for this game for the past three days now from the official Twitter account. Which, of course, has caused a lot of people to rampantly speculate and cause rumors to circulate that we're getting a new trailer at SGF (Summer Game Fest)

Will that actually happen? Who knows. I wouldn't expect a release date to be confirmed/revealed even if it does. I also feel like if this is indeed the case... it should have been at the Showcase instead of FF16 because we've seen that game more than enough. But it is what it is I suppose.

Only time will tell at the end of the day.

• Like 1

2 Discs?! Man it is gonna be a huge game! Reckon 1 of those discs will simply be a game data one so it's going to be like 125GB I'd say. What have SE got packed on those for all of us? Exciting times!

Gotta save for another collector's edition! lol

5 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

They way it's going, it will need 4 or 5 parts to be completed. I think Rebirth covers Kalm to City of the Ancients

They said last year during the FF7 Anniversary Event that Part 3 would be the last part. But obviously they could always come out and say 'we changed our minds'

Anyway loved seeing this as the closer. PLAYABLE RED XIII THANK GOD.

It's a little disappointing it's not coming out the same year as FF16 but I can't say I'm surprised lol. It does likely mean KH4 is definitely not coming next year at all now. RIP.

Can't wait for this.

Just now, SelectiveGamer said:

They said last year during the FF7 Anniversary Event that Part 3 would be the last part. But obviously they could always come out and say 'we changed our minds'

I don't see how this is possible, the second disc was as big as the first with the optional content. Unless they cut it or rush it. Which will be lame. I hope they include Chocobo breading and the Weapons fights

6 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I don't see how this is possible, the second disc was as big as the first with the optional content. Unless they cut it or rush it. Which will be lame. I hope they include Chocobo breading and the Weapons fights

I don't have the answer for this unfortunately sorry lol. I'm just stating what was said at the Anniversary Event last year ?