Dragon's Dogma 2 (March 22, 2024)

ziggypossum

I'm glad it was finally announced officially. I loved the way they did it too. It looked like the video was about to end, and they they took off their jackets and revealed the logo for DD2. Kind of reminds me of that Resident Evil 2 remake announcement from back in the day. I'm not even mad at the lack of info about it, just glad it's happening. ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

PLEASE let there be fast travel points built in!!!! And not just plant stones manually to fast travel!!

That is the one thing I'm hoping for the most. Otherwise, this is easily the best news of the year. #1 most anticipated game now by far. Now if only they'd boost the console versions of Dark Arisen to 60 FPS. 

Edited by Killbomb

Omg yessss! Been praying for this one for a few years now. Dragon’s Dogma was a one of a kind action RPG experience and deserves a sequel. It’s been about 3 years since I platinumed the original version, which means it’s just about time to go back and revisit the PS4 stack and do it all over again. ?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Eraezr said:

I presume I don't need to play any previous game(s) to enjoy this one?

Depends on whether they wanna start from scratch with this one or continue the story from the first one. I'd say definitely give the first game a try, the story is not deep at all so it's easy to comprehend! :D 

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

That we did. 1f60c.png

5pqcbIw.png

Masterworks all, you can't go wrong LOL! xD 

• Like 2