Aiha's Gallery of Leaves

AihaLoveleaf

22 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! After watching your video, that speedrun trophy looks worse than it initially sounded. You played like a total boss in that run.

This game sounds like it would be up my alley as I'm a mech nerd. Might pick it up at some point.

Thanks Yuber! The Gauntlet was more intense than I was expecting, too - especially with having to aim and shoot while making jumps. Luckily, memorization does kick in after enough playthroughs.

If you're a mech enjoyer, this is definitely your game. Any Vanquish achiever has the chops for this one. 

21 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Excellent work on completing Titanfall 2, Aiha.

I actually added that one to my profile a couple of months back amidst fear of a possible server issue/closure/something that could've rendered those online trophies unobtainable. So I picked the game for what was essentially dollar change money and did the online at the time. The FPS angle always catches my attention, and the fact that it got so much praise led me to check it out, although admittedly, before checking your review here, I had zero idea what the game was about. Now I know titans will be falling from the sky, lol. xxD

Thank you, Honor. ? Luckily, the online trophies are still plenty obtainable for anybody in 2022 via private matches. Unfortunately, it's sounding like public multiplayer is basically unplayable; sucks for people that actually enjoyed the online. 

21 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

But really, great work on this one. Outstanding job on that Gauntlet level too. I saw the video of your successful attempt, and you played like a boss. Now, 10 hours? Damn. I remember previous CoD's had challenging speedruns in their tutorial levels, but this one here sounds particularly tough. Now I am all the more interested in checking this one out to see if it's really that hard.

I believe I heard others bring up those CoD speedruns in threads about the Gauntlet. The general consensus seemed to be that the Gauntlet was much worse in comparison. Either way, you've played enough similar games that I reckon you'll be finished with the time trial in a much shorter amount of time. My case is a bit unique, since I had to build skills that other games didn't require me to have. 

17 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Always a great feeling when you finish something like the Gauntlet in Titanfall 2.

Too true. Man, I was buzzing when that trophy finally popped, lol. Felt great.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

well done :D

Thank you! I appreciate it. ?

6 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Congrats! I had pretty similar opinions about F2, except that I was way less tolerant of the Diva Room lol.

Thanks Yuber! 

The Diva room occasionally redeemed itself with a cute or funny moment here and there, and I was actually pretty okay with it for the item events and 50 requests, but discovering I needed 28 more requests afterwards finally broke me, lol. Happier now than ever that there is only one stack for F 2nd.

kyAmU8b.png

Still never got that 100% on level 3 Patty Cake, but I think the only way it would happen is if I could remap the analog sticks to buttons on my HORI mini controller. :lol: Maybe someday if I ever come back for the rest of the titles.

6 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Nice job on all those perfects. Think you'll tackle Diva X soon?

Definitely. Any concerns I had about the game are pretty much completely evaporated at this point. I'm thinking that DIVA X will be the next milestone, unless something crazy happens to make me reconsider.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 6:21 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

:platinum: Platinum #38 - Senran Kagura Estival Versus (31.00%

On 8/28/2022 at 9:06 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

:platinum: Platinum #39 - Titanfall 2 (8.29%)

It's been about a month now, and I can't say I have much to add regarding these two games; it's been a while since I played Estival Versus and I know next to nothing about Titanfall. On the other hand, I have a lot more to say about Project Diva in general (as you probably know already).

On 9/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, AihaLoveleaf said:

Project DIVA F 2nd is a bit of a unique experience for me: the trophy list is a 4/10 if done to the bare minimum, but with all the optional challenge I put myself to, and all the skill-based milestones I happened to achieve, I feel more like I stepped out of an 8/10 playthrough. This is a game that you can get as much or little out of as you want to -- safe to say I got a ton out of my playthrough, and re-lit my spark for the series in general. 

Only doing the bare minimum is probably why some people struggle with Project Diva X, so in that sense it's good that you went beyond that. Not only that of course, but there's a lot of fun to be had outside of the trophies—grinding to buy furniture isn't very fun nor rewarding. 

Unfortunately, some irritating downsides are still present. The most obvious flaw is that F 2nd is still 30 FPS - something I really hate to see in a rhythm game. Framerate is something that really should have been given priority here, even if other visuals would have needed to be cut back as a consequence. Lack of an actual practice mode also burns, especially when you're trying to obtain Perfect scores (AKA full combo). Once you're at the skill level to Perfect a chart, it's often the Chance Time, or a single Technical Zone that is likely to trip you up - something that usually amounts to seconds of a song at most. Being able to drill difficult sections to perfection, without having to pull up a video on YouTube would have been amazing. Restarting songs during play is almost sinfully brutal, as you have to sit through a loading screen and another confirmation screen afterwards; restarts should always take you right to the beginning of the song - ready to play. 

Prioritizing visuals over performance was a really poor and puzzling design decision, especially considering Dreamy Theater is 60 FPS on PS3. What makes it even more odd is that some of these songs have the same backgrounds in both versions—Packaged is one example. Having an actual practice mode would've been nice too; playing the same song 20 times for one section is not fun.

Part of this is due to the mandatory playthroughs of all 40 songs on Normal and Hard difficulty, which is also a requirement present in Project DIVA F.

That's a requirement I could do without. You'd think that after releasing a few games in the series, newer entries would've had extreme or at least hard unlocked right away. 

The roughly 60 hours I spent in DIVA F 2nd's Rhythm Game were some of the most fruitful I've experienced in gaming in quite a while. I managed to pull off a total of 12 Extreme Perfects - just a little over 1/4th of the total tracklist. My skill ceiling also finally progressed to the point of getting my first actual passes on the game's two 10 star charts (The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku, and 2D Dream Fever). I was also able to obtain an Excellent rating in Two-Sided Lovers, which - despite being just a 9 star - happens to be one of the hardest charts in the notoriously difficult Dreamy Theater series; something that makes me quite optimistic for the future. I could have saved some time here by playing a little more optimally, but I've got no regrets, considering how much it paid off in skill progression.

12 extreme perfects, nicely done! Based on what you've written here, I doubt you'll have any problems with the difficulty of Project DIva X. Also, I should note that in Dreamy Theater 2nd (not sure about Extend), extreme difficulty generally isn't on the same level as extreme in F, F 2nd and X. This is particularly noticeable with songs that are in both versions, like Romeo and Cinderella, where the chart is clearly easier in Dreamy Theater 2nd. There are exceptions, though, with the prime example being The Intense Voice Of Hatsune Miku.

Speaking of returning features: DIVA Room also rears its ugly head once again, and it's even worse than last time. DIVA Room isn't a terrible concept on paper -- it actually is entertaining if enjoyed casually, but unfortunately, having trophies tied to it mostly sours that part of the experience.

Perhaps you've heard about it, but the Diva Room is considerably worse in Project Diva X. The only way to raise affection is through gifts, which barely do anything unless the gift is given at a vocaloid's request. These requests only appear after playing five songs with one vocaloid, and choosing the wrong gift (which isn't always clear) will lower their affection. It's kind of ridiculous how the Diva Room got exponentially worse from F to F 2nd to X; had the pattern continued, the next grind would've taken a few hundred hours, probably.   

DIVA F 2nd has been a rewarding experience - not just for the trophy milestone, but the skill-based milestones I reached in the game as well. This playthrough re-lit my fire for the series, and I'm excited to see where I can go with continued practice. Chances are that I'll continue to play DIVA F and F 2nd, and continue working towards more Extreme Perfects. If I eventually work up the skill and confidence to go for the biggest boys in the DIVA franchise, I'll let you guys know, but for now I'll just keep practicing and having fun.

Talking about this has made me want to fire up F and F 2nd again, and I also need to go back to Dreamy Theater 2nd (got kind of burned out doing Easy and Normal perfects). I wouldn't say that I particularly have the skill or confidence to 100% Dreamy Theater 2nd, but that didn't stop me from starting it on my account anyway, lol. Anyway, when you go for Project DIva X, I'd highly recommend becoming familiar with how to effectively raise affection from the beginning to reduce the grind later on. I don't remember a lot from it, although one useful bit of advice I can give is this: if you give the wrong gift by mistake, you can quickly close the application before the game autosaves. This results in having to play one song to trigger the request again (the last song played won't count after closing the application), but it's vastly preferable to losing affection points and wasting a request opportunity.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

Only doing the bare minimum is probably why some people struggle with Project Diva X, so in that sense it's good that you went beyond that. Not only that of course, but there's a lot of fun to be had outside of the trophies—grinding to buy furniture isn't very fun nor rewarding. 

You're so right; just playing the game is a joy in itself, and I found myself with such a massive surplus of DIVA Points from playing Extremes that it made me regret bothering with Challenge Items on Normal and Hard -- could have focused on squeezing out a few more Perfects instead! I do like how there are still Titles unlocking after the Platinum, though; it gives me the same lizard brain tickle that a trophy pop does, lol.

18 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

Prioritizing visuals over performance was a really poor and puzzling design decision, especially considering Dreamy Theater is 60 FPS on PS3. What makes it even more odd is that some of these songs have the same backgrounds in both versions—Packaged is one example. Having an actual practice mode would've been nice too; playing the same song 20 times for one section is not fun.

I found out fairly recently that Dreamy Theater actually is 60 FPS, and it made my jaw drop a little. Insane that the series took a massive step backwards in terms of performance during the PS3 era. Happy that Sega got their act together for the PS4 games with a proper 60, at least.

Lack of Practice Mode really is suffering. ? Tricky sections aside, I also enjoyed drilling the end of a map in Future Tone, just to keep my nerves from getting the best of me on a good run. I've already been bit a few times screwing up an easy note at the end, lol, but that's just part of the process.

That's a requirement I could do without. You'd think that after releasing a few games in the series, newer entries would've had extreme or at least hard unlocked right away. 

I think I'm with you on this one, too. ? When I had to play through Normal and Hard I figured "Well I probably need the extra DIVA Points anyway" but considering the massive surplus of points I had afterwards, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. I'm afraid we would have gotten stuck with a Normal and Hard playthrough regardless, though, since Titles probably don't stack--based on Easy mode's Title not stacking with Normal. Anyway, Future Tone got pretty close by letting us play Hard right away, so maybe the next DIVA game will finally let us get right to the good stuff.

12 extreme perfects, nicely done! Based on what you've written here, I doubt you'll have any problems with the difficulty of Project DIva X. Also, I should note that in Dreamy Theater 2nd (not sure about Extend), extreme difficulty generally isn't on the same level as extreme in F, F 2nd and X. This is particularly noticeable with songs that are in both versions, like Romeo and Cinderella, where the chart is clearly easier in Dreamy Theater 2nd. There are exceptions, though, with the prime example being The Intense Voice Of Hatsune Miku.

Thank you! Feeling pretty good about DIVA X at this point, so it's been bumped up the queue. Even X is baby stuff compared to what's being asked for in Dreamy Theater. Speaking of which - thank you for letting me know about the Extreme charts in DT. ? I only looked at Intense Voice and Two-Sided Lovers to compare the PSP charts to F 2nd--didn't have time to scan every single Extreme chart on those games, so it's great to hear they're mostly manageable. Intense Voice really is no joke, though! I can't believe Sega unleashed that chart on PSP players in 2010, lol - insane.

Perhaps you've heard about it, but the Diva Room is considerably worse in Project Diva X. The only way to raise affection is through gifts, which barely do anything unless the gift is given at a vocaloid's request. These requests only appear after playing five songs with one vocaloid, and choosing the wrong gift (which isn't always clear) will lower their affection. It's kind of ridiculous how the Diva Room got exponentially worse from F to F 2nd to X; had the pattern continued, the next grind would've taken a few hundred hours, probably.   

I took a peek at the DIVA X guide/forum a few days ago and... the DIVA Room does sound horrible. ? At least before I could just hoard gifts with my points, but I heard you have to RNG for gifts as loot drops from songs now--ridiculous! I've also witnessed some horror stories of a few people having to play the same song a few hundred times just to get through the DIVA Room... really hoping there's a way to avoid that; if I can go score-chasing like I did in F 2nd while taking care of the DIVA Room, that will at least make the experience a little easier to bear. The medleys/requests do look fun, though, based on what I saw on YouTube; I'm looking forward to playing those. 

Talking about this has made me want to fire up F and F 2nd again

It's worth it! Not gonna lie - Future Tone really demotivated me for a bit with the steep uphill climb provided by those multi-notes; it felt pretty ridiculous to even be gated out of 8 star Perfects when the flurry of multi-notes eventually arrived late in the song. I'll come back for Future Tone eventually, but... F/F 2nd just feels so good right now -- the straightforward progression I'm getting out of the two games really has me obsessed, and since Dreamy Theater charts are "old DIVA", I can play the old games 100% guilt free, which is amazing.

and I also need to go back to Dreamy Theater 2nd (got kind of burned out doing Easy and Normal perfects).

I can imagine. ? Not that Easy/Normal charts are insane or anything, but the lack of note density can catch me off-guard at times, and lead to me getting SAFE due to mistiming a note that I didn't expect lined up on an offbeat. Having to replay an entire 1-3 star chart - possibly multiple times - due to silly mistakes like that can get real old real quick, I would think.

I wouldn't say that I particularly have the skill or confidence to 100% Dreamy Theater 2nd, but that didn't stop me from starting it on my account anyway, lol.

You're definitely braver than I. ? Dreamy Theater 2nd and Extend will eventually show up on my list, but I want to make sure I at least have a fighting chance first. I do feel pretty confident about DT1 at this point though, and may be popping that trophy list sometime in 2023, if I can get all the necessary components lined up for it. 

Speaking of Dreamy Theater 2nd: I'm working on a set of Edits for F 2nd right now meant to help build up the skill needed for DT2/Extend, and I'm already noticing improvements in my own ability just from playtesting them. It'll probably be a week or so before I finish them up, but I'm interested in having a good player test them out, if you're going back to the DIVA F games. If so, I'll hit you up once they're ready.

Anyway, when you go for Project DIva X, I'd highly recommend becoming familiar with how to effectively raise affection from the beginning to reduce the grind later on. I don't remember a lot from it, although one useful bit of advice I can give is this: if you give the wrong gift by mistake, you can quickly close the application before the game autosaves. This results in having to play one song to trigger the request again (the last song played won't count after closing the application), but it's vastly preferable to losing affection points and wasting a request opportunity.  

Thank you for the heads-up here, too. I did tend to hold off on DIVA Room for the most part, aside from occasional headpat, at least while I was working on the bulk of the Rhythm Game. It sounds like I better get educated early on for X, though, given the level of grind. ? I'll try to get familiar with gifting from the beginning, and keep my cloud saves regularly updated just in case

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

You're so right; just playing the game is a joy in itself, and I found myself with such a massive surplus of DIVA Points from playing Extremes that it made me regret bothering with Challenge Items on Normal and Hard -- could have focused on squeezing out a few more Perfects instead! I do like how there are still Titles unlocking after the Platinum, though; it gives me the same lizard brain tickle that a trophy pop does, lol.

From what I remember, some of the challenge items gave less points in F 2nd compared to the first one. Either way, it didn’t really matter as playing extreme resulted in amassing enough points. Some titles are kind of ridiculous (like the one for spending 100 hours in edit mode), but yeah, going for the other ones can be fun too.

Lack of Practice Mode really is suffering. 1f605.png Tricky sections aside, I also enjoyed drilling the end of a map in Future Tone, just to keep my nerves from getting the best of me on a good run. I've already been bit a few times screwing up an easy note at the end, lol, but that's just part of the process.

Screwing up right at the end is indeed a part of the process, painful, but part of it nonetheless. Speaking of which, DT 2nd really could’ve used some kind of practice mode for some of the more questionable chart decisions. The last string of 1/8 notes at the end of Kogane no Seiya (hard difficulty example) aren’t actually timed to the music, and are the worst choke point ever, for example.

Intense Voice really is no joke, though! I can't believe Sega unleashed that chart on PSP players in 2010, lol - insane.

I tried to play that exact chart on PSP without knowing what I was getting into. Needless to say, I failed pretty badly. How that’s supposed to be playable on PSP without destroying the buttons, I have no idea. 

I took a peek at the DIVA X guide/forum a few days ago and... the DIVA Room does sound horrible. 1f631.png At least before I could just hoard gifts with my points, but I heard you have to RNG for gifts as loot drops from songs now--ridiculous! I've also witnessed some horror stories of a few people having to play the same song a few hundred times just to get through the DIVA Room... really hoping there's a way to avoid that; if I can go score-chasing like I did in F 2nd while taking care of the DIVA Room, that will at least make the experience a little easier to bear. The medleys/requests do look fun, though, based on what I saw on YouTube; I'm looking forward to playing those. 

That’s the problem with X, there are far too many things that depend on random drops. Having to play the same song a few hundred times sounds unlikely, though. In my case, the affection grind outlasted everything else. Also, the medleys and requests can be fun, but the song list feels kind of short compared to previous games. It doesn't help that there are only two DLC songs, either. 

It's worth it! Not gonna lie - Future Tone really demotivated me for a bit with the steep uphill climb provided by those multi-notes; it felt pretty ridiculous to even be gated out of 8 star Perfects when the flurry of multi-notes eventually arrived late in the song. I'll come back for Future Tone eventually, but... F/F 2nd just feels so good right now -- the straightforward progression I'm getting out of the two games really has me obsessed, and since Dreamy Theater charts are "old DIVA", I can play the old games 100% guilt free, which is amazing.

I couldn’t really get into Future Tone until I played the arcade version, and even then I’ve barely touched the console version since. There’s something about it that’s just not as fun as the older style. 

Speaking of Dreamy Theater 2nd: I'm working on a set of Edits for F 2nd right now meant to help build up the skill needed for DT2/Extend, and I'm already noticing improvements in my own ability just from playtesting them. It'll probably be a week or so before I finish them up, but I'm interested in having a good player test them out, if you're going back to the DIVA F games. If so, I'll hit you up once they're ready.

For whatever reason, I never got around to playing any edit songs. Now is a good time to change that, though; I certainly wouldn't mind testing some out. 

• Like 1

Outstanding work on clearing and platinum'ing Hatsune Miku. Project DIVA F 2nd, Aiha. =D

Fair to say you had a blast playing that one given all the extra time you spent on it. Unfortunately, there's very little I could say about the game as I have very little experience with rhythm games in general. ^^;; This one does look like a good time considering all the extra enjoyment you got out of it. That and that it prepared you for the big boys/girls leagues of rhythm game mastery later on.

That DIVA Room grinding and head patting sounds like it was quite intense, though. Even with the use of that extra DLC character. x3

• Like 4

On 9/15/2022 at 4:42 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Outstanding work on clearing and platinum'ing Hatsune Miku. Project DIVA F 2nd, Aiha. =D

Fair to say you had a blast playing that one given all the extra time you spent on it. Unfortunately, there's very little I could say about the game as I have very little experience with rhythm games in general. ^^;; This one does look like a good time considering all the extra enjoyment you got out of it. That and that it prepared you for the big boys/girls leagues of rhythm game mastery later on.

That DIVA Room grinding and head patting sounds like it was quite intense, though. Even with the use of that extra DLC character. x3

Thank you, Honor! Had a blast for sure, and am having even more fun now that I can just play without touching the DIVA Room. ?

The DIVA F list you opened up a while ago is fortunately far less grindy, while still being a fun game. I'll do my best to help you get the most of it when you come back around for it. No rush, though -- you've got a lot of projects ahead of you.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:51 AM, Cave Johnson said:

For whatever reason, I never got around to playing any edit songs. Now is a good time to change that, though; I certainly wouldn't mind testing some out. 

I was away from both my PS3 and computer last week, but I'm still in there with F and F 2nd! My Edits are all finished, and just about ready to upload, but I'm going to playtest them for a few more days to make sure they're fit for the public. I'll send you a private message in a few days when it's time for testing. ?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

What a great post!

While I'm not familiar with the DIVA games, it was fascinating to read about your journey. I couldn't help finding your attitude so refreshing - just having fun in the face of great challenge and being excited to see where and how you can improve. I can succumb to impatience and frustration with myself far more often than I'd like, so this is the sort of thing I really need to read more often. Thanks for that!

Also, DJ Hero!! Isn't it a trip how much harder that is than it looks? A friend of mine way back when showed it to me and I was so intimidated, but so intrigued - like a person so attractive that they simultaneously allure and terrify you?

Also, 100% in agreement on mashups, those will always be great?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

What a great post!

While I'm not familiar with the DIVA games, it was fascinating to read about your journey. I couldn't help finding your attitude so refreshing - just having fun in the face of great challenge and being excited to see where and how you can improve. I can succumb to impatience and frustration with myself far more often than I'd like, so this is the sort of thing I really need to read more often. Thanks for that!

Thank you, Smevz! I appreciate that. ?

It's really addicting seeing noticeable progress by the day. Reading some of the positive outlooks in this very forum towards brutal difficulty, along with my own experience of what's possible with time, have really changed the approach towards challenge in video games. If something gets you hooked, it doesn't matter if it's an 8, 9 or 10 -- it's going to get done. I hope that everybody will find the game that does that for them. 

21 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Also, DJ Hero!! Isn't it a trip how much harder that is than it looks? A friend of mine way back when showed it to me and I was so intimidated, but so intrigued - like a person so attractive that they simultaneously allure and terrify you1f602.png

Man, DJ Hero has to be one of the most misleading games ever! I can only imagine people coming off Guitar Hero in 2009, seeing trailers for this game and thinking they're looking at 'baby Guitar Hero' before stepping right into the bear trap, lol. DJ Hero puts you into such a false state of security early on -- Hard difficulty rocks the boat, but not by much, so most everybody is going to be fine. Expert mode is really something, though - soon as the directional scratches stop being simple :up::down::up: patterns, the feeling of "Dear god, what did I get myself into" quickly hits. 

That said, though...

21 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Also, 100% in agreement on mashups, those will always be great1f918.png

DJ Hero's mashups are going to be stuck in my head for years to come. Unlike a few other games in my PS3 history, DJ Hero has not earned the banned from my console status, so I can totally see myself popping in every now and then to hear some of those songs again.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 6:00 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

In Project DIVA F, I currently have 34 Extreme charts at Perfect rating out of the 38 song tracklist. In F 2nd, that number is up to 28 Perfects out of 41 songs.

JcCtzs0.gif

My initial reaction to reading this was "You did what!?". When I said that you probably had more perfects than me back whenever that was, I didn't imagine you'd reach this level so soon. You've surpassed me by a great amount—not that hard to do, but still—and your progression cannot be stopped! I'm truly impressed. 

(Now that I'm editing the post, I can't seem to directly quote; it just throws the quote into a new post)

Between the four 10★ charts available in both games, I've earned Excellent ratings in three of them. The final Technical Zone of the F 2nd version of Intense Voice is still a bit too brutal for me, so I only have a Great on it.

As of now it's the opposite for me in F 2nd; I managed to excellent Intense Voice, but 2D Dream Fever still eludes me. 

These are my current hours among my three DIVA games, according to the Records menu:

• DIVA F: 66 Hours
  • F 2nd: 146 Hours
  • Future Tone: 62 Hours

I don't quite have that many hours on these games specifically, but I've also played Project Diva X and the Vita version of F. In other words, by now I should probably be better than I actually am lol. I guess having a gap of a few years between playing regularly doesn't help. Also, I never thought to try calculating the amount of hours that were spent playing the actual game; that's interesting. All of the time from those long loading screens starts to add up, I'm sure. 

Speaking of Dreamy Theater: that's basically where all of this is heading. My biggest motivator behind all of this practice has been to raise my skill level to that necessary to 100% the trophies of all three games in the series. 

At this rate, you'll be getting 100% of the trophies in Dreamy Theater 2nd before I do! I guess I've got to step up my game a bit (not really; it was never a competition to begin with). In all seriousness though, reading of your rapid progression has fired up my inherent competitive nature. I'm still undecided on whether or not I'm going to bother with the first Dreamy Theater—DT 2nd has the entire tracklist from it, meaning you essentially have to 100% it twice if you play both—but I am going to at least attempt DT 2nd and Extend. I haven't actually bought DT Extend yet, but I got the PSP version last month at least. Anyway, all I can do is charge forward relentlessly, leek in hand, towards the absurd goal that is perfection.  

m3fDCZS.gif

DJ Hero
Turntable Perfection (0.53%)

It sucks that DJ Hero is unobtainable now that you could easily get the platinum otherwise. I've never played it myself surprisingly; around the time it came out I was playing a lot of Guitar Hero. From your screenshots the gameplay looks nothing like Beatmania, which is probably intentional because Konami would've sued at the first opportunity.  

Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.1 Printemps (54.04%)
Completion Time: 2 weeks, 3 days
Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.2 BiBi (52.59%)
Completion Time: 6 hours, 45 minutes
Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.3 lily white (59.67%)
Completion Time: 4 hours, 51 minutes

As far as the gameplay is concerned, I found these games to be just average. The gameplay in the mobile game is actually better than the Vita games, which shouldn't have been the case. I remember the visual novel portion being pretty good, but then again, I probably couldn't understand it very well back then. It seems Love Live is cursed to never have a really good rhythm game on consoles, with the fairly recent port of the arcade game being yet another example. 

Edited by Cave Johnson
After having my seventh shot of espresso for the day, it turns out that I've got more to add to my post
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 9:00 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

Fortunately, I was able to remedy the lack of good streaming practice using DIVA's own Edit Mode. Borrowing songs from another rhythm game, I created custom charts at lower BPMs -- from 120 to 180 -- made entirely of 1/16th streams. I unfortunately don't have a video to share yet, but they look something like the screenshot below [...]

As soon as I read that you were making the effort to create your own custom charts, I knew you were serious about improving. Players that even look at DIVA's Edit mode are few and far between these days. Intense Voice has gotta be shaking in its boots right about now (especially if you can already score an excellent)! I love Project DIVA to death, so I'm super excited to see your progression as you work to take on the Dreamy Theater games. Good luck! ? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

My initial reaction to reading this was "You did what!?". When I said that you probably had more perfects than me back whenever that was, I didn't imagine you'd reach this level so soon. You've surpassed me by a great amount—not that hard to do, but still—and your progression cannot be stopped! I'm truly impressed. 

Thank you, Cave! Once you start getting to those Perfects, it really does create a domino effect on the rest of the list. Considering where your speed is at right now, you might beat me to a few Perfects like Negaposi and Disappearance. Interested to see where you go from here now that you're warmed back up to the game. ?

As of now it's the opposite for me in F 2nd; I managed to excellent Intense Voice, but 2D Dream Fever still eludes me. 

And this is why I mention your speed, lol -- Excellent on that version of the chart is awesome. Though I'm slowly getting there, the complex patterns they expect you to execute at 200 BPM at the end of that song is pretty insane. Fortunately with 2D Dream Fever, you can bomb the first Tech Zone and still get Excellent if you get the 2nd Tech Zone and the Chance Time - both of which are much easier. I found putting a few hours into Disappearance finally made the second Tech Zone of 2D Dream Fever consistently FCable.

I don't quite have that many hours on these games specifically, but I've also played Project Diva X and the Vita version of F. In other words, by now I should probably be better than I actually am lol. I guess having a gap of a few years between playing regularly doesn't help. Also, I never thought to try calculating the amount of hours that were spent playing the actual game; that's interesting. All of the time from those long loading screens starts to add up, I'm sure. 

Calculating your proper hours is an exercise worth doing to really figure out where you stand. I can relate to that feeling of having some of your gameplay hours wasted; I stagnated for a while in Future Tone, because I got into a rut of trying to Perfect 8☆ charts when I really should have been forcing myself to get passes on 9☆ and 10☆ charts instead. Will definitely be changing up my gameplay routine when I eventually come back to "arcade" Diva. The JP Vita stack for F is on the to-do list as well -- looking forward to seeing how badly I play on a Vita, lol.

At this rate, you'll be getting 100% of the trophies in Dreamy Theater 2nd before I do! I guess I've got to step up my game a bit (not really; it was never a competition to begin with). In all seriousness though, reading of your rapid progression has fired up my inherent competitive nature. I'm still undecided on whether or not I'm going to bother with the first Dreamy Theater—DT 2nd has the entire tracklist from it, meaning you essentially have to 100% it twice if you play both—but I am going to at least attempt DT 2nd and Extend. I haven't actually bought DT Extend yet, but I got the PSP version last month at least. Anyway, all I can do is charge forward relentlessly, leek in hand, towards the absurd goal that is perfection.  

I'm just happy to see you getting back to Diva. ? I don't blame you if you skip DT1; it looks like more of a tedious 100% than a challenging one. I'll end up going for it though, since I eventually want to get as close as possible to getting every Diva trophy, and expect it to be a pain. :P

If it's of any use, this is what my gameplay routine looks like in F/F2 right now:

Edit Charts  → 10☆ Charts → 9☆ Charts → 8☆ and below

Basically, warming up with Edits before doing daily plays of 10 stars and below in descending order, before finally allowing myself to chase scores on the lower star charts. I've found that to feed a consistent progression, compared to the 8☆ rut I got stuck in while playing Future Tone when I allowed myself to start off easy.

17 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

As far as the gameplay is concerned, I found these games to be just average. The gameplay in the mobile game is actually better than the Vita games, which shouldn't have been the case. I remember the visual novel portion being pretty good, but then again, I probably couldn't understand it very well back then. It seems Love Live is cursed to never have a really good rhythm game on consoles, with the fairly recent port of the arcade game being yet another example. 

Totally agree with this - the rhythm gameplay in Love Live Vita is average at best. The game doesn't even track full combos, so the incentive to put extra time into the game for good scores is a lot less than it would be otherwise. Did enjoy the story though, and would say it's anybody's best reason to buy the game, for those that can read it. It was a good reading exercise too, seeing as it brought back to memory a lot of Japanese words that had gone dormant from years of non-use -- exactly 100 according to my dictionary app. Hopefully someday I can motivate myself to start studying again and return to my peak, but until then I guess it'll just have to be cute games with cute girls.

6 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

As soon as I read that you were making the effort to create your own custom charts, I knew you were serious about improving. Players that even look at DIVA's Edit mode are few and far between these days. Intense Voice has gotta be shaking in its boots right about now (especially if you can already score an excellent)! I love Project DIVA to death, so I'm super excited to see your progression as you work to take on the Dreamy Theater games. Good luck! 1f604.png 

Hey! Happy to see the Diva king himself here. ? Your posts on the series from before were helpful, and gave me a tangible goal to shoot for during my own practice, so big thanks for that. Really appreciate getting your blessing here for my Diva journey. I'm so close with Intense Voice! It better be ready for the Perfect it's going to get. These games are just so good - I'm going to be playing them for a long time.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

As soon as I read that you were making the effort to create your own custom charts, I knew you were serious about improving.

Aiha's approach to improvement is a lot smarter than what I had planned initially—figuratively banging my head against the wall that is Intense Voice until I got it down. His edits have been a great help to me so far, and I'm sure others will make use of them in the future. 

7 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Once you start getting to those Perfects, it really does create a domino effect on the rest of the list. Considering where your speed is at right now, you might beat me to a few Perfects like Negaposi and Disappearance. Interested to see where you go from here now that you're warmed back up to the game. 1f604.png

I kind of felt that the other day when I got two perfects in a row, which was a first for me. Getting a perfect on Negaposi is likely still a ways off, but I am feeling more confident about my skills after warming up. 

Fortunately with 2D Dream Fever, you can bomb the first Tech Zone and still get Excellent if you get the 2nd Tech Zone and the Chance Time - both of which are much easier.

I got really close the other day, although for some reason I have more trouble hitting the second technical zone than the first one. I've been able to hit the first one and the chance time fairly consistently, so I should have it down soon. 

Will definitely be changing up my gameplay routine when I eventually come back to "arcade" Diva. The JP Vita stack for F is on the to-do list as well -- looking forward to seeing how badly I play on a Vita, lol.

I'd like to try giving Future Tone another chance someday to see if I can get into it this time. As for the actual arcade cabinet, my "local" (60 miles away) Round 1 got rid of theirs, so now the closest one is 100 miles away instead... Anyway, from my experience, playing these games on a Vita feels a lot easier than trying to play them on PSP. I started with Miracle Girls Festival on Vita, then played the Vita version of F, however, so I don't know how it would be to go the opposite direction. 

I don't blame you if you skip DT1; it looks like more of a tedious 100% than a challenging one. I'll end up going for it though, since I eventually want to get as close as possible to getting every Diva trophy, and expect it to be a pain. :P

For the sake of completion I'll probably end up doing it anyway; if I end up having almost every Project Diva platinum and 100% except that one, I wouldn't be able to leave it alone, lol. 

Basically, warming up with Edits before doing daily plays of 10 stars and below in descending order, before finally allowing myself to chase scores on the lower star charts. I've found that to feed a consistent progression, compared to the 8☆ rut I got stuck in while playing Future Tone when I allowed myself to start off easy.

I'll keep that in mind next time, since I usually go the opposite direction and start with easier stuff. As opposed to more physically demanding games like DDR—playing an 18 right away would be very rough, for example—it's not as necessary here.

Totally agree with this - the rhythm gameplay in Love Live Vita is average at best. The game doesn't even track full combos, so the incentive to put extra time into the game for good scores is a lot less than it would be otherwise. Did enjoy the story though, and would say it's anybody's best reason to buy the game, for those that can read it.

The developer responsible also worked on the first three Project Diva games on PSP (which I just found out), so the lack of quality is kind of surprising; I wish they would've just rehashed the Diva gameplay, lol. Though there was some effort put into the story, I think it's safe to say that these games were quickly thrown together to capitalize on the success of Love Live. 

It was a good reading exercise too, seeing as it brought back to memory a lot of Japanese words that had gone dormant from years of non-use -- exactly 100 according to my dictionary app. Hopefully someday I can motivate myself to start studying again and return to my peak, but until then I guess it'll just have to be cute games with cute girls.

I know how that goes. I started learning Japanese through unconventional and inefficient methods, but eventually I found that self-study wasn't working for me anymore. Without proper direction it was hard to motivate myself, which is how I ended up going back to college with the intent to major in Japanese. I've still got a long way to go, but it has been a good learning experience for me so far. 

Edited by Cave Johnson
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Mad respect for playing Babilon's fall!!!  I considered getting it and playing with a friend when I heard that the servers were going to be shut down, but decided that there are tons of multiplayer games more worthy of our time... but really, very impresive, that platinum will be unachievable in just a few weeks, so hats off to you!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Now that I finally consider myself "ready" for Dreamy Theater...

Amazing work! I'm starting to think your definition of "ready" might be an understatement considering where your skill's at right now! You might steamroll straight through the Dreamy Theater games (especially if you plan on earning the perfect in "that one song" in PDX along the way). I know you mentioned it'll be awhile before you post more big DIVA updates, but I'm excited to see just how far you're planning to push yourself. ?

5 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Hopefully F's completion is the first of many, as there are at least five other DIVA games that I hope to eventually do the same for.

The possible implications of "at least" here are a little more hype-inducing than most readers probably realize... 
Congrats and good luck!  

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 3

On 11/9/2022 at 1:59 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

:platinum: Platinum #45
Babylon's Fall (44.10%)
Completion Time: 1 week, 2 days

L340edd.png

First of all, big shoutout to the boys @CelestialRequiem and @Deadly_Ha_Ha for playing through the game with me. Props to Celestial for being a total unit and carrying through most of story mode, and big ups to Deadly for being a consistent co-op buddy as we both worked our way through the Platinum. It was a great time playing with you two, and good fun bullshitting in chat to pass the time along the way. 

I regret to inform the readers of Aiha's Gallery of Leaves that Babylon's Fall is my first experience with PlatinumGames. A legendary studio - that never loses its luster - with beloved titles such as Bayonetta, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, and even Sol Cresta... and somehow Babylon's Fall is my first game from them. This is as unfortunate as it gets for my gaming career in late 2022. Neither PlatinumGames or I deserved the pain and shame that came from Babylon's Fall being my introduction to their catalog. I promise I will make up for this mistake someday. 

Right, so let's talk about the game. Babylon's Fall is a live-service Action-RPG developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix in March of 2022. While I'm not too sure about sales, the game bombed critically, and lasted for less than a year before being announced for shutdown in February 2023. I've heard comparisons to Nier, Drakengard, and others - but if I can only compare Babylon's Fall to games that I've actually played, then it feels something like Diablo meets Demon's Souls... minus the dodge-rolling, of course.

j77Oplg.jpg
Just look at those GRAFIX

I was really rooting for this game at first. When I was told it was a looter, I was excited. I came in optimistic for something that I was hoping would scratch that Diablo itch - and early on, it wasn't all that bad. Babylon's Fall has something of a honeymoon phase at first, and while it's not the most engaging game ever, you almost start to wonder why others were so fiercely negative towards the game. The honeymoon doesn't last for long, though, as it's not long at all before tedium and boredom rear their ugly heads. Levels drag on for what seems like an eternity, and both enemies and bosses alike have way too much HP, leading to a lot of needlessly lengthy encounters. By the time I reached the end of the main story, I was ready for the game to be over, which was sad for me because...

Post-game is when the grind really begins. Grinding through story missions to open up an even bigger grind in the post-game isn't something unique to Babylon's Fall - and really isn't even that bad in most games. In a game that had already become boring and tedious, though, getting to endure even more boredom and more tedium is not quite what I wanted to be seeing. Days were spent running Skirmishes -- non-story missions that end in fights with the same bosses we've fought a million times already -- as well as post-game story missions in a desperate search to find and unlock Sieges, which is - you guessed it - even more content to grind.

Sieges are an unfortunate inclusion of time-sensitive content in a game that really didn't need it. Sieges rotate weekly, meaning both the location and moster level of a siege will change by the week. At Babylon's release, Sieges were around level 70. Now? Sieges are over level 200, meaning the Platinum takes way longer to finish now than it did at the beginning. It was at least of some comfort to find out that Deadly and I were only a few hours away from the plat after we started grinding Sieges for oils to upgrade our equipment. Make sure you save your Item Boosters to make things easier on yourself.

puszDDn.gif
This is actually a glitch, but the NPCs calling me a dummy is oddly fitting considering my game choice

This is normally the part where I tell you whether or not Babylon's Fall is worth your time. This time around, I almost feel like begging you not to play the game. Please do not start Babylon's Fall -- I know you have some great games in your backlog; pay attention to those instead. If you absolutely have to play, PLEASE secure a consistent co-op partner. Trust me when I warn you that this is not the game you want to run solo; get in and out as soon as possible. If you have to start this game, start now, and not in January. Don't get clowned - I've been clown enough for all of you just in going for this Platinum alone. Once again, good luck.

Despite the game's best efforts, I still managed to have a good time with you fellas. 

Since you're a SEGA fan like myself and I know you'll want to offset this experience, I highly recommend the Bayonetta and Vanquish collection. Those games are not only incredible, but very different from each other. They're also pretty immaculate in their respective genres (Vanquish especially). 

Of course, you already know I'd recommend Transformers: Devastation. That was the same director as Babylon's Fall and before the aforementioned title, he used to make really fun games. 

• Like 2

Project DIVA F is done. That's a Perfect rating (full combo) achieved on all four difficulties of the entire 38 song tracklist. This marks the first time I've ever truly "completed" a rhythm game in this manner. The feeling is pretty surreal, as it's always something I'd hoped to accomplish in a music game, but never thought I would actually see happen. Hopefully F's completion is the first of many, as there are at least five other DIVA games that I hope to eventually do the same for. For now, though, this sits high on the list of favorite things that I have accomplished in a video game thus far.

That's insane! I can't say I'm as surprised as last time, but that's only because it was clear from what you wrote last time that things were going in this direction. As for myself, I've made little progress since last time, and most of what I wrote didn't age well... I was getting in about an hour of practice a day, but then for various reasons I suddenly decided I wanted to get a lot better at the guitar, bought a new acoustic guitar, then started trying to learn fingerstyle arrangements of video game songs (despite having no prior experience playing fingerstyle). I don't want to go on about myself here though, I'll save that for a status update (or my own thread). 

Secondly, I also achieved Perfect on Two Sided Lovers. Out of all the songs I've conquered so far, this by far took the most attempts. By the time I was done, I cleared the song 203 times - with God knows how many retries to go with it. Truthfully, about 100 of those song clears were just me dealing with my nerves. By the time I played through Two Sided Lovers the first 100 times, I was ready for Perfect, but for some reason I just could not shake the elevated heart-rate I always got either during or after the Chance Time. The hours I put in just on this chart over the course of about 2-3 days were probably the closest this whole journey got to being frustrating -- usually, at some point I either stop caring, or can at least bottle up my nerves enough to finally Perfect the chart, but I never quite reached that state with this song.

203 times! I've only got about 30 so far, but I can see why it would take that many. Though I've managed to clear it with one safe twice now, the distance between that and a perfect still seems far. The amount of notes and constant variations in the chart create an endless amount of chokepoints. 

Speaking of F 2nd: I've finally achieved all of my "Pre-DT" goals -- meaning, accomplishing all of the things I deemed necessary to finally feel 'ready' for Dreamy Theater 2nd and Dreamy Theater Extend. First up, I finally achieved a Perfect rating on the PSP version of The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku

With that, I think you're more prepared than 99% of players going into DT 2nd and Extend. You've basically proven that you can do it already by perfecting an overall much harder tracklist, along with the majority of F 2nd.

With all of that finally announced, we can start talking about my timeframe for starting Dreamy Theater. Project DIVA X is lined up for Platinum #50, and I'd like to play that first. The extra practice from the new songs featured can't hurt, and I'm itching to see how I do going for Perfect on all 30 songs featured in the game, which means some extra time will likely be devoted to chasing scores as well. All of this is to say that you can expect DT 2nd and Extend to show up on my profile anytime after DIVA X is done. You may possibly see Dreamy Theater 1 show up sooner as, besides being the "easy" game of the series, all the songs in DT1 have to be repeated in DT 2nd, so it'll be better if I try to space the two games out time-wise. 

Project Diva X is a great choice for a milestone, especially since there's (unfortunately) no platinum for any of the Dreamy Theater games. Speaking of which, I've been wanting to boot up X again, but the only problem is going back and forth between that and F / F 2nd is very jarring due to the framerate difference. I assume by then you'll have completed F 2nd, so that shouldn't be a problem in that case. 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2022 at 4:46 AM, Kefka1986 said:

Mad respect for playing Babilon's fall!!!  I considered getting it and playing with a friend when I heard that the servers were going to be shut down, but decided that there are tons of multiplayer games more worthy of our time... but really, very impresive, that platinum will be unachievable in just a few weeks, so hats off to you!

Thanks Kefka! The level requirement for Sieges changes by the week, and God knows what the required level will be at in a month or two. Not nearly worth the pain for a Platinum that's flirting with Common status at this point. I hope that you and your friend enjoy the actual good games that you will be playing. Co-op in a worthy online game will be a memorable experience for the both of you. ?

On 11/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, ExistentialSolid said:

Amazing work! I'm starting to think your definition of "ready" might be an understatement considering where your skill's at right now! You might steamroll straight through the Dreamy Theater games (especially if you plan on earning the perfect in "that one song" in PDX along the way). I know you mentioned it'll be awhile before you post more big DIVA updates, but I'm excited to see just how far you're planning to push yourself. 1f604.png

Thank you! I'm sure not regretting using the tougher charts in F and F 2nd to build up skill. At this point, my reaction to seeing the PSP versions of the songs shared between DT and F is something like "Pff, that's it? Hold my vegetable juice." 

Even though I haven't played the 10☆ Medley in PDX yet, it's been an interesting progression in how I've viewed it from a difficulty perspective. Last year, I wasn't 100% sure that I'd even have done the 211,000 Voltage for the Cloud Request without a bit of pain. Looking at the chart now, though, I'm seeing it's mostly the easy parts of the hardest songs in the F series, with the hard part of Intense Voice at the end. I better finish the remainder of F 2nd before I speak with any confidence, but Perfect on that Medley feels obtainable. I expect it to take a good 50-100 clears first, but I'm going for it. ?

On 11/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, ExistentialSolid said:

The possible implications of "at least" here are a little more hype-inducing than most readers probably realize... 

Heh, at some point I won't have any other options than Arcade DIVA. Hoping my second rodeo with the game goes better than the first one. It will be pretty neat coming back to the game in a similar way to how some of the veteran players started Future Tone at release - with all of the console games fully Perfected and behind them. I'll be missing the "thousands of hours of Edit chart play" they had, but close enough anyway. :P If I click with Arcade on my next go-around, I'll be seeing how high I can get that total clear %!

6 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Despite the game's best efforts, I still managed to have a good time with you fellas. 

Since you're a SEGA fan like myself and I know you'll want to offset this experience, I highly recommend the Bayonetta and Vanquish collection. Those games are not only incredible, but very different from each other. They're also pretty immaculate in their respective genres (Vanquish especially). 

Of course, you already know I'd recommend Transformers: Devastation. That was the same director as Babylon's Fall and before the aforementioned title, he used to make really fun games. 

The "gaming with the fellas" part of the experience was great. ? I'll definitely roll with you and Deadly again in the future, if we find the right game and right time for it. (AC6 when)

Eyeing that Bayonetta/Vanquish bundle for a future pickup. Vanquish looks super sick - and of course I need to brutalize myself with Challenge 6 at least once, as a rite of passage. Bayonetta is Bayonetta, so I'm interested in that too of course, for all the obvious reasons. 

Did not know the Transformers guy worked on Baby Falls! Man, Square really did Platinum dirty forcing Live Service on what could have potentially been a great looter. I'm interested in Transformers too, after reading what Flub had to say about it, so I look forward to seeing the Platinum looter done right. 

5 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

That's insane! I can't say I'm as surprised as last time, but that's only because it was clear from what you wrote last time that things were going in this direction. As for myself, I've made little progress since last time, and most of what I wrote didn't age well... I was getting in about an hour of practice a day, but then for various reasons I suddenly decided I wanted to get a lot better at the guitar, bought a new acoustic guitar, then started trying to learn fingerstyle arrangements of video game songs (despite having no prior experience playing fingerstyle). I don't want to go on about myself here though, I'll save that for a status update (or my own thread). 

Hey, what you're doing right now is already a heck of a lot more productive than anything most of us are doing in video games these days! That's pretty awesome, and considering how long you've been playing guitar already, I think the new journey is going to turn out pretty well for you. Unfortunately, I kind of fell off with guitar sometime after finishing Rocksmith. I don't intend it to be a permanent hiatus; I'd like to get back to it at some point. Learning the chords for my favorite Japanese songs was fun, and it'd be pretty cool to get fast enough to play them at regular speed someday. Rocksmith also showed me how fun bass guitar can be, so I do intend to pick up a bass someday to tinker around with.

203 times! I've only got about 30 so far, but I can see why it would take that many. Though I've managed to clear it with one safe twice now, the distance between that and a perfect still seems far. The amount of notes and constant variations in the chart create an endless amount of chokepoints. 

Yeah, between locking up on triples, hitting the wrong button on the note switches - and all of the other fun things that can happen - the chart is ripe with choke points. ? If you're getting one safe runs, though, then you're pretty much there. I've noticed with myself that I sometimes reached the point where I could "probably" have gotten a Perfect on a tough chart long before I end up actually getting the score. I think there's something about having a chunk of the tracklist out of the way that really clears the way for you let your skills loose on a hard chart. You might see something similar happen as you whittle down the list of un-perf'd stragglers.

Project Diva X is a great choice for a milestone, especially since there's (unfortunately) no platinum for any of the Dreamy Theater games. Speaking of which, I've been wanting to boot up X again, but the only problem is going back and forth between that and F / F 2nd is very jarring due to the framerate difference. I assume by then you'll have completed F 2nd, so that shouldn't be a problem in that case. 

This has been one of my bigger motivators in keeping up the effort to go ahead and get F 2nd wrapped up. I'd prefer not to be jumping between 30 and 60 FPS Diva on a daily basis. It's comforting to know I'll be completely done with 30 FPS Diva pretty soon, and it'll just be nice to go all-in on PDX when it's finally time to start. Keeping the bulk of your time in F/F 2nd for now might be the better play anyways, since Perf-ing all the boss songs will give you the building blocks for the 10☆ Medley when you come back to PDX.

• Like 3