Trophy List. Any missables?

PrimalxFear

14 hours ago, Flitterbloom said:

Hi. No missable trophies, took me roughly 8hours to get the platinum and yes you can start in hard difficulty for your very first playthrough 1f642.png

Not an excellent game tbh, but I had fun playing it, and that's all I was asking for !

thanks. i wasnt expecting a triple A game and even the smaller games i find fun to do. doesnt look to bad then

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 3:16 PM, Flitterbloom said:

Hi. No missable trophies, took me roughly 8hours to get the platinum and yes you can start in hard difficulty for your very first playthrough 1f642.png

Not an excellent game tbh, but I had fun playing it, and that's all I was asking for !

how difficult was hard mode? any major differences?

8 hours ago, toothboss said:

how difficult was hard mode? any major differences?

It was pretty easy until the finale boss... which looked kinda buggy to me. I got one-shotted 4 times in a row for no apparent reason. Aside from that I had no real difficulty.

Can't tell if there's any differences, I only played the hard mode, sorry ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Flitterbloom said:

It was pretty easy until the finale boss... which looked kinda buggy to me. I got one-shotted 4 times in a row for no apparent reason. Aside from that I had no real difficulty.

Can't tell if there's any differences, I only played the hard mode, sorry 1f605.png

oh ok, sounds good thanks! may grab it next month. had my eye on the game for awhile, but never looked at gameplay or heard much about it haha

its easy game and all trophy's should become naturally. but i had a small problem which is when u start the story and complete any mission then u go back to main menu or turn off ur console u cant continue ur progress the game will freeze and u have nothing to do but delete the game saved file and restart all over again. so u need to completed from a-z in one session. 

• 4 weeks later...

Been trying to get the Multitasking trophy and it doesn't work. They run away or he just KOs 2 people then stops. Please help. This is ridiculous 

So its a little buggy. Spent over an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't working. It worked on level 4 after many tries. I don't know why, but I hope this helps.

Edited by toothboss

For others who are curious:

If you play on hard to begin, you can likely beat the story in 4-5 hours tops. I found it easier to play as Ines, the female character. She seemed faster and perhaps weaker, but she seemed to keep enemies juggled and at bay more easily than when playing as Diego. Maybe that's just my perception. Pay attention to bonus objectives and that should give you enough skill points to unlock most if not all skills by the end of the game, allowing you to ignore the posters which are all or nothing per mission. Everything else will occur naturally besides climbing the highest ship mast in Mission 2 for that trophy. Then there is just the one for multi-killing 6 enemies as Diego after you unlock that skill, which is one of the last to be unlocked.

All in all, it's a pretty easy game and list, even when on hard. If you sped through you can likely get the platinum in 6 hours or less. I've only logged 3 hours and I'm already more than 2/3 done with the story and have only 5/20 skills left to purchase.

Update: Can confirm, doing the majority of bonus objectives is more than enough to get all skills before the end of the game without bothering with any posters. I would say the plat took roughly 5 hours of total play time for me.

Edited by BodyChipper
Update

5 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

I'm happy this game is getting some attention.  I randomly ran across it last week after I had finished Puss n' Boots, and am excited to get into it.

Looks like a fun game, albeit short.

It takes a little time getting used to the controls. They're not what I would call "standard" for 2022. But I'm enjoying it for what it is, a quick, bright, and colorful pallet cleanser of a game after revisiting the RE2/RE3 remakes on the PS5.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 8:44 PM, toothboss said:

Been trying to get the Multitasking trophy and it doesn't work. They run away or he just KOs 2 people then stops. Please help. This is ridiculous 

So its a little buggy. Spent over an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't working. It worked on level 4 after many tries. I don't know why, but I hope this helps.

Spending another hour on the ps5 version trying to get the multitasking trophy. This is INSANE. I have a group of over 10 people and the most I've gotten so far is 3 people only two times out of over 100 now. This is so broken. I'm so frustrated after speed running the game and now I have to wait foe this trophy to work...