MyNameIs_Rainman

Anyone play this? Percentages super low

8 posts in this topic

Saw this on a bit of a sale and now I'm curious  if it's just somewhat obscure and few people know about it, if its a bad game, or just a combination of both. 

For the *very few* who have played, I'm curious what their take is on it?

Last person that touched this was two months ago.

Doubt you'll get an answer.

I saw this was on sale so looked up some reviews and they were meh to say the least and very unenthusiastic, therefore I skipped it :(.

Posted (edited)

Just looked at this game and it looks incredibly boring to me. It looks like some tactical board game RPG with a bit of extremely simple Pokemon battling.

It only has 7 owners on this site, so that would also explain why it is so low, also the trophies may just straight up be bugged, since there are a whole lot of trophies at 0% with descriptions that don't appear overly complicated.

Here's  a video on the game:

Edited by Ric

I just found it odd that there were some trophy achievers outside of of psnprofiles at this point only 1 trophy besides the platinum have beenunobtainable, but barely anyone on here has them so I wasn't sure if it was maybe hacking or just a crap game. I don't mind trying out some lesser known games especially if I can get myself a 1st Plat achievers 🤣 

If I do, I'll give an assessment and update my thoughts on it.

9 hours ago, visighost said:

Traditional Tactics NE+ (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13398-traditional-tactics-ne) looks almost identical, but cheaper (and with a higher completion rate). Wonder what the differences are.

I found that quite odd as well. Maybe Braves was broken and they thought it's just easier to make a whole new one 🤣🤣

On 18/06/2022 at 4:00 AM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I found that quite odd as well. Maybe Braves was broken and they thought it's just easier to make a whole new one 🤣🤣

You have it backwards. Braves is newer than Tactics. As for the percentages for the site, all those trophies being at 0% don't mean a thing when it has so few listed owners and out of those they seem to have barely played the game at all. The only trophy legitimately at 0% is clearing the challenge mode perfectly which can be a simple case of difficulty. What perfectly means I don't know, but going by the Tactics trophy descriptions it is likely beating each stage within X amount of turns and without losing any units.