DLC on Disc?

HamiTosh

43 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

If I buy a pre-owned version of this game, can I still access the DLC? Like is it on disc or voucher code

The Pre-order bonus DLC bundle was code only but the codes have likely long since expired and no longer work. Also note that the trophy DLC is a premium item that has to be bought from the PS Store.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Hello! @HamiTosh @HuntingFever ?

In my case the DLC didn’t come on the disc. You have to buy/download it from the PlayStation Store.

I bought a second-hand copy in December 2021 and the guy who sold it to me told me he hadn't even used the download codes.

I entered the code in the PlayStation Store and the code worked. From what I experienced, I can assure you that Rage download codes don’t expire.

In any case, the code was for the Wasteland Sewer Quests DLC. I had to buy the DLC —the one with trophies attached— in the store for about four euros if I remember correctly.

Just now, Desavenencia said:

Hello! @HamiTosh @HuntingFever 1f601.png

In my case the DLC didn’t come on the disc. You have to buy/download it from the PlayStation Store.

I bought a second-hand copy in December 2021 and the guy who sold it to me told me he hadn't even used the download codes.

I entered the code in the PlayStation Store and the code worked. From what I experienced, I can assure you that Rage download codes don’t expire.

In any case, the code was for the Wasteland Sewer Quests DLC. I had to buy the DLC —the one with trophies attached— in the store for about four euros if I remember correctly.

Cool, maybe these ones don't have expiry dates then :).