Best level to farm kills for "No need for Mutagen!" ?

33 minutes ago, boki_juda said:

I decided to go with level 13, any suggestions?

I am farming level 1, quick and easy takes around 4-5min each run tho i advise watch something while doing it as its 100 kills a run and you need 2000 for each character to get to power 10 each.

Are you sure it is just kills? I played with Donatello last night and played the final 3 stages with some people and I went from level 2 to 6 and didn't kill a whole lot.

It took us quite a while to kill Krang and Shredder. Maybe difficulty setting also plays a role?

44 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Are you sure it is just kills? I played with Donatello last night and played the final 3 stages with some people and I went from level 2 to 6 and didn't kill a whole lot.

It took us quite a while to kill Krang and Shredder. Maybe difficulty setting also plays a role?

Nope, for now it is only Challenges that give between 15 and 40 points, but the completion of them relies on the whole team, rather than you as a player.

Difficulty does not affect it, my Story is on OK and you get double points when killing e.g. General Traag's minions, or 5 points for killing a boss.

I actually did a new game in Story Mode because my daughter wanted to play it again. I backed up my save first, and i was pleasantly surprised there is an option to keep your power levels, so its basically new game+.

Playing in local coop, even with a guest acct, levels up the other characters as well on your profile (unlike castle crashers). And redoing the sidequests also helps with extra points.

• Like 1

I did it this way:

I added 3 local players (have 4 controllers) for more enemies and repeated level 3 (autoscroller) and left directly before the boss. With this method I got about 150 points every 3m45s which ends in approximately needing 1h per character from 0 to 10

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

I used episode 2 it has around 75 enemies all will equal 1 point. You can leave and retry once reaching the boss.

I have been grinding episode 1 (including boss) and get around 100 kills and takes around 4mins each run. 

On 6/17/2022 at 11:01 PM, aoshi900 said:

I actually did a new game in Story Mode because my daughter wanted to play it again. I backed up my save first, and i was pleasantly surprised there is an option to keep your power levels, so its basically new game+.

Playing in local coop, even with a guest acct, levels up the other characters as well on your profile (unlike castle crashers). And redoing the sidequests also helps with extra points.

i was a little worried about this. The levels do carry but when you check the trophy progress menu all of that is reset (even though I had 3 power level 10 characters) so I reverted my save because I was worried it wouldn’t register. 

7 hours ago, TemplePilot said:

i was a little worried about this. The levels do carry but when you check the trophy progress menu all of that is reset (even though I had 3 power level 10 characters) so I reverted my save because I was worried it wouldn’t register. 

That's weird, the in game trophies menu shows the correct info for me. i even did a 2nd new game plus as well, and finally got the trophy last night.

Challenges give extra points, and when I'm turning in sidequests, I would login my other controllers so that other characters can get Points too.

13 hours ago, TemplePilot said:

If you are playing on NA version, I can confirm that you are wrong.

On 18/06/2022 at 3:05 AM, soziaLSturmi said:

The fastest way to grind kills is: 

1. Get a second controller (more enemies, can be just afk)

2. Choose the second level.

3. Kill all enemies in the first area with the character you wanna level up, get the "Power Up" pizza and also kill all incoming enemies.

4. Just backout to the map and restart, the kills will still count and you get round about 40 kills in around 30 seconds.

Isn't it 20? I'm doing as you say and I'm only getting 20 per try on the initial portion of the level 

Edited by diogoarez

15 hours ago, boki_juda said:

If you are playing on NA version, I can confirm that you are wrong.

I can confirm the dojo is glitched. I've unlocked mp trophies in the dojo, twice. The dojo reset to not earned.

I dont know yet if this affects the platinum. I will be pissed if thats the case.

Edited by shrap

29 minutes ago, shrap said:

I can confirm the dojo is glitched. I've unlocked mp trophies in the dojo, twice. The dojo reset to not earned.

I dont know yet if this affects the platinum. I will be pissed if thats the case.

I don't believe it affects it at all.  The one for breaking 200 objects popped just fine for me even though it wasn't tracking right and reset several times for me, but still popped when it should have.