Best level to farm kills for "No need for Mutagen!" ?

2 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I don't believe it affects it at all.  The one for breaking 200 objects popped just fine for me even though it wasn't tracking right and reset several times for me, but still popped when it should have.

Really hope so, I've been farming this trophy for almost 10h, wouldn't want to lose like half of that :(

2 hours ago, diogoarez said:

Really hope so, I've been farming this trophy for almost 10h, wouldn't want to lose like half of that :(

The ingame tracker page is broken on every system, but trophies still pop when they're supposed to.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I've yet to hear about any trophy bugs and everything has popped when it's supposed even with the broken tracker page.

Just now, Snake2410 said:

The ingame tracker page is broken on every system, but trophies still pop when they're supposed to.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I've yet to hear about any trophy bugs and everything has popped when it's supposed even with the broken tracker page.

Yeah that's my hope, hopefully tomorrow when I farm the last characters it pops!

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I’m farming either mission 1 or 2 including boss but have 2 alts sitting at the select character.

This doubles the enemies even if they’re not in the game. I drop them into the game at the boss fight, let them get hit but they get 20xp just for dropping in, and they counts towards your characters. So far I’m 200xp into characters I haven’t really used yet.

I don’t think they get xp by sitting at select screen. 

Just press circle when you go back to map and press options in the game to get them ready.. rinse and repeat. 

** must have spare controllers.

• 3 weeks later...

For anybody still needing this..

Stage 12 is a powerhouse at farming kills. Almost immediately you have 3 big robots that spawn the little ones, Just focus on killing the little ones, i was able to 0-10 in under an hour. There are multiple farm spots in the level. but the first and last frames with the 3 big robots are the best.