My Nemesis is kinda unkillable. What do I do?

Hey guys, I'm kinda stuck with my current nemesis. His weaknesses are being scared of Caragors and Stealth Finishers. Unfortunally I cannot trigger an event where Caragors are an option so the Stealth Finishers it is. The thing however is that, what I understand are stealth finishers to be just don't work on him. I've watched several video guides and in all of them the stealth finishers are using a stealth attack from above on the target. I've finished of several captains like this. But for this guy it just doesn't work. I don't him but I don't finish him. And then if I go for the next attack he blocks it as "Combat Master" because this isn't a stealth finisher anymore. So what can I actually do, to defeat this guy. I cannot harm him with anything else. Even if I finish of all Uruks surrounding him he will just "Combat Master" counter literally everything I throw at him. Is there anything I can do at all?

That's the thing guys, I can't. When I start the mission to take him down it immediately erases all the support I brought along. I came with a Caragor since that's his weakness. But when I got off the Caragor to start the mission in order to make my nemesis appear, the Caragor was gone as soon as the mission started. I can't trigger the mission while stil riding the Caragor I'm afraid. Also I can't encounter him outside of his very own power struggle mission. As it stands so far he's literally unkillable with all the approaches I'm familiar with. That's why I don't know what to do anymore. ?

Edited by Ivotas

If you're far enough through the game (it's not that long as it is) you can brand another captain/warchief and get them to do the job for you. Warchief is the better option, as you can brand extra captains to work for him, so when they fight it can be a 5v1 against the guy you're trying to kill. Makes the whole platinum a lot easier honestly.

• Like 1