literally 2048

Exeshow678

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I’ve never heard of 2048. 

Is it supposed to be popular?

It is popular.

Whether it’s “supposed to be” is a rather more philosophical question, to which there is no true answer.

• Like 1

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

It is popular.

Whether it’s “supposed to be” is a rather more philosophical question, to which there is no true answer.

Interesting… the philosophical approach to an answer. I have been trying to program implicitness into an application and I’m realizing how bad humans can be at it, and yet they can also do it very quickly and easy when they choose to. 

Well well well, the game that was my companion throughout most of the boring University courses. Did not know it found its way on playstation! Might actually grab this one for old times sake

And it was mad popular here when it first appeared, it almost rivaled games like Flappy Bird and Miniclip 8ball. Truly a fierce competition it was! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Well well well, the game that was my companion throughout most of the boring University courses. Did not know it found its way on playstation! Might actually grab this one for old times sake

And it was mad popular here when it first appeared, it almost rivaled games like Flappy Bird and Miniclip 8ball. Truly a fierce competition it was! 

You know - the flappy bird comparison raises a point  - with Goat Simulator 3 coming out, this should really have been a mini-game in that to keep up the precedent ?

• Like 1

The platinum for this game will essentially be an arcade “fastest times” leaderboard - since virtually every game of 2048 results in a score of well above 50,000 points.

The most needed for the platinum is 10,000, so virtually every player will platinum it in their first round…

…so the “fastest” leaderboard will simply be a test of who went through the first part of that first game the quickest ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney

On 2022-06-18 at 7:20 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

The platinum for this game will essentially be an arcade “fastest times” leaderboard - since virtually every game of 2048 results in a score of well above 50,000 points.

The most needed for the platinum is 10,000, so virtually every player will platinum it in their first round…

…so the “fastest” leaderboard will simply be a test of who went through the first part of that first game the quickest 1f602.png

Still a better love story than Twilight.

I mean, still a better game than Jumping Fast Food.

On 18/6/2022 at 6:08 PM, Exeshow678 said:

Hey! Do you like the web game 2048? Do you wish it was on PlayStation systems? Well… FEAR NO MORE! YOUR DREAM OF PLAYING 2048 ON A CONSOLE IS FINALLY HERE, RETITLED "Weben Blocks"!

On 18/6/2022 at 6:12 PM, R4M Razr said:

What I think? As a German I'm slightly confused by the word "weben" (German for "to weave"). So yeah, go ahead and weave some blocks. :D

This and “The Spidy P” are just two release dates apart, the studio/publisher behind both these “games” is Webnetic S.R.O. of Slovakia so it only makes sense they’ve got a thing for arachnids.

Edited by TurningRedEye