fisty123

Ultimate Collector

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if you need to have all the tokens at once or is just getting them and then selling them ok?

With all the bugs this game had I did not want to risk selling but I am really struggling on some of these Random and Flip battles, can not seem to get a good hand when it comes to the random modes and when I finally get one good token the token selection will either take out my good token or take out their token I want which when the rule is flip it won't matter if you win or lose.

Was thinking if I deleted all the low rank tokens at least the random selection would make it easier to win but I really don't want to collect them all again.

Edited by fisty123

You can sell them. I did it as well because I was always getting the low level tokens in random matches.

If you sell a token the symbol will be there and it wont become an empty space. 

There is a counter for unique tokens in the bottom left I think. Selling a token won't decrease that number. So you be fine selling all the low tokens. I sold everything except the tier 5 tokens.

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

You can sell them. I did it as well because I was always getting the low level tokens in random matches.

If you sell a token the symbol will be there and it wont become an empty space. 

There is a counter for unique tokens in the bottom left I think. Selling a token won't decrease that number. So you be fine selling all the low tokens. I sold everything except the tier 5 tokens.

I really should have asked this way earlier been struggling through each match using almost a full set, Only have 4 tokens to go all from Random battles, Ah the time I have wasted haha.
But thank you for the response, I was close to pulling my hair out trying to both beat Arpajo but also make sure to flip the Alassia level 9 token when all you get is a bunch or low level tokens each time.

Edited by fisty123

Hi, have you any idea where the zodiac crown is? Iv looked online and it says time rift 10 but cannot for the life of me find it anywhere in that area. 

thanks 

On 24/06/2022 at 9:53 PM, adamhealey1 said:

Hi, have you any idea where the zodiac crown is? Iv looked online and it says time rift 10 but cannot for the life of me find it anywhere in that area. 

thanks 

The Zodiac Crown is found in the Time Rift on Floor 10, can not remember what chest. But some of these chests in the time riff were harder to find then normal.