Cash grab....

TomataEighty9

2 minutes ago, mataningo said:

FIFA 22 is currently free for PlayStation Plus subscribers, if you want to play the PS5 version just add it to your library.

When i went to the store, it asked me for 630kr (around 100$), for the ps5 version. and i do have ps+ :) 

EA are scum.

2 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

When i went to the store, it asked me for 630kr (around 100$), for the ps5 version. and i do have ps+ :) 

EA are scum.

Well it doesn't make any sense because the game is free for now.

If you are using the web store then switch to the mobile app or your console and see if you can ''buy'' it from there.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mataningo said:

FIFA 22 is currently free for PlayStation Plus subscribers, if you want to play the PS5 version just add it to your library.

FIFA 22 is not available anymore as it was part of the May PS+ lineup. The game was available to download from May 3 to June 7. Meaning that @TomataEighty9 is not eligible to get the game (at least for now)

17 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

EA are scum.

At this point your only options are either paying full price again, or just wait until FIFA 22 gets added to the EA Play library, which should be very soon.

EDIT: FIFA 22 available on June 23 for EA Play.

Edited by NetoStyle
useful info just in case
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TomataEighty9 said:

EA are scum.

Then why didn't you just claim it off PS+ last month? you had the chance to and clearly you musn't have. EA also aren't the only ones not to offer free upgrade and I've just seen another thread where you're complaining about Rockstar for doing the same thing so while you are at it you might as well make other threads for Sony, Activision and the other studio's that do it, it just seems like you want attention but that's just my two cents ?.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Then why didn't you just claim it off PS+ last month? you had the chance to and clearly you musn't have. EA also aren't the only ones not to offer free upgrade and I've just seen another thread where you're complaining about Rockstar for doing the same thing so while you are at it you might as well make other threads for Sony, Activision and the other studio's that do it, it just seems like you want attention but that's just my two cents 1f44d.png.

i bought The physical edition for ps4. And i guess im retarded for thinking that it meant i Got The ps5 upgrade along with it. 

dont know how i could be so dumb. EA loves money ??

7 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

I thought all EA/2K sports games were cash grabs for the past 10+ years... 1f914.png

i dont mind “paying for The same game every year”, but i get a little annoyed when they want money for The same version of a game 2 times, just because i wanna play on another console…

the greedy gets more greedy

• 4 weeks later...