what's #1 on your Christmas list this season.

BDKSimba

simple enough. what is it that you most wanna see under the Christmas tree this year.?

personally, I was quite content until yesterday when I saw this in another thread.

sure enough pointed it out to the wife.

^_^ .

thinking back, don't know if I been that good this year.

B) . but keeping My fingers crossed.

well here it is.

official-sony-playstation-3-wireless-headset-1.jpg

so now, what is it that your hoping is under your tree.?

1270670660.jpg

58/60/16 Holset Super HX40 Turbocharger. I have plans for a compound turbo set in the future, but for now this single will work perfectly.

lucaspod.jpg

A set of 6X.016 injectors. They'll provide all the fuel I'll need for my desired horsepower, and more if I ever want it.

S5009305-1.jpg

A new set of intercooler tubes for faster spool up, and cooler temps.

Those are more presents for myself, because I know my wife will have no idea how to order any of those parts, and she'll be furious when she figures out how much it will cost. Hey, at least I'm not spending all my money on gaming. :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

Well, I've been treating myself enough lately between my Sabres hockey jersey, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Skate 3 and a few other things over the last few months. Odds are if I get anything, it'll just be some new work clothes from my parents or something. Since moving out the holidays aren't quite as exciting. :P

Idk what I want anymore. I have a job now so I could just buy most of my own shit, but I'd like a few things.

EDIT: I might not be able to get a TV for Christmas (possibly afterwards) so there are some other things that come to mind and I bought Skyrim recently.

- Joy Division 'Heart and Soul' box set

- maybe another controller for my sister

- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for sure

- Pink Floyd - 'Animals'

Skyward Sword: Limited Edition (It's this version or nothing as I have no Wiimotion Plus controller and it's too expensive right now to buy a $50 game and a $40 controller when I can buy both for $70, save $20)

Star Fox 64 3D and/or Super Mario 3D Land

An Official Nintendo 3DS Starter Kit

a $20 PSN and 3DS card (Stocking)

More clothes

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

And during the Steam Christmas Sale either the id Super Pack or the Valve Complete Pack. (Hint hint to my Steam friends)

Lol. I've got 3 kids. I don't have x-mas lists any more

I have a 2 year old daughter but i still have a Christmas list... my Christmas list is making sure that my daughter gets a lot of cool stuff for us to play with, lol... all i asked for is GameStop gift cards... I usually buy everything i need or want so to ask for something for Christmas is just having someone buy me something that i can buy myself and im not going to stop spending money on myself or my family just because Christmas is coming, lol...

I even have more games than i have time to play but everything else i want costs thousands and no one i know would spend that on me anyway :)

Im 31 years old and although i grow older in age, i will never out-grow video games... and i will always remain young enough to be actively involved in my daughters life... when she gets toys for Christmas it just means i get to play with toys with my daughter, lol...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don't have anything huge on my list. I picked up a few games for myself that my wife made me put under the tree (SOCOM4, BF3, MW3 and Arkham City). I am stoked about getting those but the rest of the stuff is going to be clothes for work and stuff for the house. Christmas sucks more and more every year I get older... lol.

• 2 weeks later...

well, can't say I got what I was expecting. but definitely got what I wanted.

:awesome:

Acer Iconia Tab W500.

Meza thinkz da wifey know Mi betta than Mi thinkz.

:hmm:

DSC00433.jpgDSC00390.jpg

DSC00432.jpgDSC00427.jpg

info :

The 10.1" Acer ICONIA Tab W Series comes in a hybrid design that combines the portability of a multitouch tablet and the full productivity of a standard notebook. Enjoy hands-on multimedia using the touch capabilities, or attach the available dockable keyboard to quickly transform the tablet into a mini-workstation.

HD videos come alive on the 10.1" WXGA screen, which supports image auto rotation. An HDMI® port connects to projectors and HDTVs for big-screen enjoyment of HD media. A dual-core AMD processor with integrated graphics delivers smooth multitasking and Internet video, while Dolby® technologies provide great sound. A Bluetooth® 3.0 port transfers data ultra fast, and new-generation wireless keeps you connected. (And select models will offer 3G.)

I guess I will have to go out and get what I expected tomorrow.

still, it was a Merry Christmas on this end.

B)

• Like 2