Trophy Thoughts

winter_bird_22

I'm guessing Green Z-Saber is gonna make a speedrun video for 100% trophies once this game comes out and it'll release at the end of July. xD

Overall it looks similar to Disgaea 5, only it's more extreme. And I'll probably be torturing myself with it, since I platinumed Disgaea 5 on two accounts already. :P

• Like 1

got this on switch day one, Sadly i don't play my switch lol! Im excited for this, got it pre-ordered,

Sadly... I don't think i have finished a single Disgaea game... to plat. Lol! D2 a brighter darkness is likely the closest to 100%

the auto-battle system in this game will make it intresting.

• Like 1

This looks like the standard Disgaea trophy list.  Which, to me, means it's straightforward but likely requires a fair amount of grinding (and perhaps exploitation of in-game systems) to get the last handful of trophies.

I reallly like the disgaea series. Only ever got 100% on 5 though. 

But damn my backlog will soon have Disgaea 4+ Complete (PS4), Disgaea 1 Complete(PS4), and Disgaea 6 Complete (PS5).

I wish i had the time to really dive into these more often. 

I loved Disgaea 2 in ps2.

17 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

Expect to see Disgaea 2 Complete in 2024. xD

That would actually be nice!

I still hope that my copy of Disgaea 6 arrives soon, since it's on it's way now.. 

This time I will play only the PS5 version, unlike Disgaea 3 and 4 where I played nearly all EU releases (Disgaea 4 Complete+ is actuallysittingon my backlog..).

Definitely my next game for sure! (Even if I don't actually like the new 3D art thing... old art was cooler).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon