Glitch alert. Mission: Aquamarine around the gills.

Location of mission: Hoth. Middle of hanger bay.

Giver of mission: Zev Seneca.

Glitch: you go find the three guys on Tatooine that he asks. He's supposed to appear to finish the mission but your character gets stuck and can't move. Quitting, or fast travelling or whatever gets you unstuck but now the mission just says report back to Zev. Shows an Exclamation Mark on Tatooine but he's not there. If you go back to Hoth to talk to him he just tells you to go to Tatooine.

Bitch fest: there goes my 100%. I'm 84 hours in. I'm going to lose my mind.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like the patch fixed a lot of issues! I noticed three things. I had the Porg collecting mission glitched, I could finally finish that now. A load of rumours were popping up wherever I went, I assume they didn't unlock properly before. Markers such as Kyber bricks I'd already collected were stuck on the map, they've now dissapeared.

• Like 1

So crazy thing is I booted the game it took me straight to mos eisley and unlocked my glitched mission. Then the trophies started popping. Thankfully that was my only glitch I encountered. I thought the same thing though. What if you encountered multiple glitches I wonder where it would take you first?