BlindMango

Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

2,011 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, tentou83 said:

I can not view my profile it says it private can anyone help me fix this please

I went on the main page, typed your user name in the box and clicked Update. Your trophies are visible now.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I went on the main page, typed your user name in the box and clicked Update. Your trophies are visible now.

Thank you

Hello. The topic is old, but the problem still exists. In my case, it's about the Lone Survivor game. I bought it eight years ago on PS3, finished the main story, got a few trophies. After eight years, I bought it again on PS4 and installed it on PS5. The game has shared trophies between PS3, PSVita, PS4. I hid it on PS3 and then unlocked it (i think?) after many years, before i decided to continue road to platinum on PS5. The game is set to visible in the PS5 menu. The effect of this confusion is that new trophies are popping up and I can see them in my profile. However, nothing new is syncing on PSNPROFILES and as well my friend does not see this game in my trophies. However, he sees this game in recently played, marked as shown in the picture (without trophies) ... I generally gave up, but this is how it looks. Maybe someone will find this information useful.

From my profile and how my friend see it in the recently played.

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

Edited by Kessarath

17 minutes ago, Kessarath said:

Hello. The topic is old, but the problem still exists. In my case, it's about the Lone Survivor game. I bought it eight years ago on PS3, finished the main story, got a dozen trophies. After eight years, I bought it again on PS4 and installed it on PS5. The game has shared trophies between PS3, PSVita, PS4. I hid it on PS3 and then unlocked it (i think?) after many years, before i decided to continue road to platinum on PS5. The game is set to visible in the PS5 menu. The effect of this confusion is that new trophies are popping up and I can see them in my profile. However, nothing new is syncing on PSNPROFILES and as well my friend does not see this game in my trophies. However, he sees this game in recently played, marked as shown in the picture (without trophies) ... I generally gave up, but this is how it looks. Maybe someone will find this information useful.

Go on your PS4 and look in your PS3 and Vita Hidden Games menu and look for Lone Survivor, then look again in PS4 Hidden Games and look again for Lone Survivor. It's probably in both menus and needs to be unchecked (unhidden) in both.

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Go on your PS4 and look in your PS3 and Vita Hidden Games menu and look for Lone Survivor, then look again in PS4 Hidden Games and look again for Lone Survivor. It's probably in both menus and needs to be unchecked (unhidden) in both.

Hello, thank you for your interest! Now I only have PS5. I did not find such an option about PS3/PSVita trophies in PS5 menu. Maybe I can visit a friend who has a PS4 Pro. But he lives in a different city, so I have to organize it somehow. Maybe remotely / online. Thanks for the hint.

EDIT/

It works! Your advice helped me, it was hidden in my PS3 and Vita games! Fixed through my friend's PS4 Pro.

Edited by Kessarath

Hi, I’m having issues with trophies not showing, it just saying aww no trophies, I’ve tried all the suggestions to resolve the issue, but nothing’s worked.

I’m on PlayStation 5, but have also tried on PS4 pro, there are no hidden games on either system, and everything was working fine until I installed a 2TB ssd into the PS5 then trophies stopped updating after I moved all the games across, I’m guessing this is just coincidence 

has anyone else been having this issue, are there any other solutions?

many thanks

2 hours ago, MADMANinBLACK said:

Hi, I’m having issues with trophies not showing, it just saying aww no trophies, I’ve tried all the suggestions to resolve the issue, but nothing’s worked.

I’m on PlayStation 5, but have also tried on PS4 pro, there are no hidden games on either system, and everything was working fine until I installed a 2TB ssd into the PS5 then trophies stopped updating after I moved all the games across, I’m guessing this is just coincidence 

has anyone else been having this issue, are there any other solutions?

many thanks

Sounds like your Privacy Settings aren't set to Anyone, more than likely on your PS5. Double check and follow all the PS5 instructions on the first page. As indicated in the instructions, you might need to earn a new trophy for the changes to be reflected here.

14 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Sounds like your Privacy Settings aren't set to Anyone, more than likely on your PS5. Double check and follow all the PS5 instructions on the first page. As indicated in the instructions, you might need to earn a new trophy for the changes to be reflected here.

Hi, thanks for the information, but I’ve been through all the steps regarding privacy, nothing is hidden or private, I’ve also done the steps of hiding them earning a trophy, updating the profile after syncing, unhiding earning a trophy, syncing and updating again, still nothing, like I say they were fine until I added the ssd and moved the games across

On 26/10/2021 at 7:24 AM, MADMANinBLACK said:

Hi, thanks for the information, but I’ve been through all the steps regarding privacy, nothing is hidden or private, I’ve also done the steps of hiding them earning a trophy, updating the profile after syncing, unhiding earning a trophy, syncing and updating again, still nothing, like I say they were fine until I added the ssd and moved the games across

I've also got this problem, done all the steps as advised on here, double checked all settings on my PS5. 100% not private and no hidden games. This started for me at the beginning of October and strangely enough, after I also installed a 2TB SSD? 

I have a question about different versions of the same game on multiple platforms.
I have 100% of Child of Light and Valiant Hearts on PS4, and they are partially completed on PS3. A few years ago, I hid the games because both were showing up on PSNProfiles. Is there a way to get only the PS4 games to show up? I'm not sure how to do this. Last night I unhid Far Cry Primal on PS4 - in the menu hidden PS4 games, then earned a trophy and updated my profile and it didn't show up. So I also unhid it on the menu - Hidden games for PS3 and Vita. I don't know yet if that worked. So I'm wondering if they need to be unhidden in the PS3 menu or the PS3 console - but won't that mean the PS3 and PS4 versions will all be visible? Am I stuck with having  with them all showing up or all being hidden? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

5 hours ago, Khaos004 said:

I have a question about different versions of the same game on multiple platforms.
I have 100% of Child of Light and Valiant Hearts on PS4, and they are partially completed on PS3. A few years ago, I hid the games because both were showing up on PSNProfiles. Is there a way to get only the PS4 games to show up? I'm not sure how to do this. Last night I unhid Far Cry Primal on PS4 - in the menu hidden PS4 games, then earned a trophy and updated my profile and it didn't show up. So I also unhid it on the menu - Hidden games for PS3 and Vita. I don't know yet if that worked. So I'm wondering if they need to be unhidden in the PS3 menu or the PS3 console - but won't that mean the PS3 and PS4 versions will all be visible? Am I stuck with having  with them all showing up or all being hidden? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hiding games on the consoles can be a little buggy at times and isn't always the most efficient process, so regarding these games:

• For Far Cry Primal, since it is a PS4 game you should just have to unhide it from the "Hidden PS4 Games" menu. Then earn a new trophy in any game on any console, sync the trophy to PSN, then update your profile here on PSNProfiles which should fix it. Also the "Hidden games for PS3 and Vita" menu is just broken and displays a bunch of PS4 games nowadays, so I would ignore that menu.
  • For Valiant Hearts and Child of Light, the PS3 and PS4 lists for those games are separate, so you would just have to unhide the PS4 versions and the PS3 versions (which are separate) would stay hidden. Then earn a new trophy in any game on any console, sync the trophy to PSN, then update your profile here on PSNProfiles which should fix it.

If you're still having trouble after doing all that, then check those games on your other consoles to make sure they are marked unhidden as well. As I mentioned it's a little buggy and some consoles may show a game as "unhidden" while other consoles still show it "hidden" which will cause it to stay hidden.

Hope this helps out! :) 

11 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hiding games on the consoles can be a little buggy at times and isn't always the most efficient process, so regarding these games:

• For Far Cry Primal, since it is a PS4 game you should just have to unhide it from the "Hidden PS4 Games" menu. Then earn a new trophy in any game on any console, sync the trophy to PSN, then update your profile here on PSNProfiles which should fix it. Also the "Hidden games for PS3 and Vita" menu is just broken and displays a bunch of PS4 games nowadays, so I would ignore that menu.
  • For Valiant Hearts and Child of Light, the PS3 and PS4 lists for those games are separate, so you would just have to unhide the PS4 versions and the PS3 versions (which are separate) would stay hidden. Then earn a new trophy in any game on any console, sync the trophy to PSN, then update your profile here on PSNProfiles which should fix it.

If you're still having trouble after doing all that, then check those games on your other consoles to make sure they are marked unhidden as well. As I mentioned it's a little buggy and some consoles may show a game as "unhidden" while other consoles still show it "hidden" which will cause it to stay hidden.

Hope this helps out! :) 

Thanks very much! Primal is still hidden, but shows up on other sites, so I will check the PS3 console. When I get another trophy, I will see if the other two show up as well. Problem is Child of Light uses the same image for both the PS3 and PS4 versions, so not sure which is which!

10 hours ago, Khaos004 said:

Thanks very much! Primal is still hidden, but shows up on other sites, so I will check the PS3 console. When I get another trophy, I will see if the other two show up as well. Problem is Child of Light uses the same image for both the PS3 and PS4 versions, so not sure which is which!

Yeah I'm thinking when you earn a new trophy in any game, then Primal should show up on this site

On 11/2/2021 at 7:23 AM, Khaos004 said:

On 11/2/2021 at 5:58 PM, BlindMango said:

Yeah I'm thinking when you earn a new trophy in any game, then Primal should show up on this site

It worked all three are there now thanks!

Since I became a Premium Member on 26th September, my PSNProfile has stopped updating. My last update is a day later, on 27th September. My Profile should be showing 17,463 trophies, but it’s been stuck on 17,011. I’ve checked my PS5, and my privacy for “Who can see your gaming history” is set to “Anyone”. None of my games are set to hidden, either. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

EDIT: I fixed the issue. Had to hide another game, Train Sim World 2 (PS5), for my trophies to update on here.

Edited by thecolster123

On 08/11/2021 at 8:29 AM, thecolster123 said:

Since I became a Premium Member on 26th September, my PSNProfile has stopped updating. My last update is a day later, on 27th September. My Profile should be showing 17,463 trophies, but it’s been stuck on 17,011. I’ve checked my PS5, and my privacy for “Who can see your gaming history” is set to “Anyone”. None of my games are set to hidden, either. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

EDIT: I fixed the issue. Had to hide another game, Train Sim World 2 (PS5), for my trophies to update on here.

Thanks for the edit, just hid TSW 2, and everything's updating again 👍😊

There are 5 games I want to hide from my trophy list (all PS5 versions) but when I go to the hidden option on my system they do not show up or only show their PS4 versions. Do I need to wait for Sony to update the trophy system or is it glitched?

The games are as follows;

Rogue Explorer

Infestor

Rally Racing

Castle of Pixel Skulls

Sakura Succubus 4

I also noticed with Freddy Spaghetti 2 when I went to hide the PS5 version it also hid the PS4 version even though I kept it unhidden; but hiding the PS4 version and unhiding the PS5 version worked as intended. There are also games listed that don’t have the option of hiding 2 versions separately like with Hellbreachers, which simply lists it as (PS4/PS5) next to it. The list does not show what versions you are hiding either for most games so have to assume and guess which one it is.

Also one last thing to note; why we can’t see PS5 trophy lists on PS4, PS3, and PSVita? Seems like a simple filmware update would fix all of this. Same thing applies to PS5 when it comes to PS3 games, you can’t see them if you wanted to hide any. Not even the PSapp shows PS3 games and your trophy list is horribly organized within the hidden games option.

This is such a buggy mess!😡

Edited by RipvanX
Added more details

9 hours ago, RipvanX said:

There are 5 games I want to hide from my trophy list (all PS5 versions) but when I go to the hidden option on my system they do not show up or only show their PS4 versions. Do I need to wait for Sony to update the trophy system or is it glitched?

Unfortunately bugs like this have always happened with the hidden games/lists functionality. It's one of those things in the background Sony doesn't pay much attention to, so if part of it breaks, they don't really fix it until it's brought directly to their attention in some way. The reason you can only hide certain games on certain consoles is because each console has sort of a different way of showing and hiding game information and extra work would have to be taken to display all of that in one cohesive place. They did this for the PS3, PS4, and Vita, but not completely for the PS5. So while a firmware update could be implemented to make it better on PS5, I would say they're probably just not going to do it sadly.

Also on PS4 and prior it sort of lets you hide individual trophy lists, while PS5 more behaves as hiding the overall games themselves. This feature originally started years ago as a means to basically hide trophy lists and over the years Sony has slowly shifted this to hiding everything about the game itself. It's why on PS5 it's hiding the game title (sometimes regardless of console) and on older consoles it hides just that list on the console you choose.

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Unfortunately bugs like this have always happened with the hidden games/lists functionality. It's one of those things in the background Sony doesn't pay much attention to, so if part of it breaks, they don't really fix it until it's brought directly to their attention in some way. The reason you can only hide certain games on certain consoles is because each console has sort of a different way of showing and hiding game information and extra work would have to be taken to display all of that in one cohesive place. They did this for the PS3, PS4, and Vita, but not completely for the PS5. So while a firmware update could be implemented to make it better on PS5, I would say they're probably just not going to do it sadly.

Also on PS4 and prior it sort of lets you hide individual trophy lists, while PS5 more behaves as hiding the overall games themselves. This feature originally started years ago as a means to basically hide trophy lists and over the years Sony has slowly shifted this to hiding everything about the game itself. It's why on PS5 it's hiding the game title (sometimes regardless of console) and on older consoles it hides just that list on the console you choose.

Thanks for responding. I was going to hide a lot of games but since the system is a glitchy nightmare I won’t bother.

-Non relevant issue: deleted-

Edited by MSVespa

2 minutes ago, MSVespa said:

I've updated my privacy settings to anyone, and still my profile lists no trophies. before it was outdated by three years, but when I hit update on the main page it removed everything and said my account was private when it definitely isn't. Do I just need someone else to hit update for me on the main page?

If you followed the steps in the first post, earn a new trophy in any game, update your console with PSN, then after that come here and update your profile again. 

I was wondering if it is possible to re show games that have been hidden previously as I hid Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas by mistake and I have platinumed them both and I wanted to show case them.

Thanks