True Nightrunner glitched?

ye broken for me and my friend. i tried all 10 on my original save in one sitting, didnt get it. smashed through NG+ until I had the grappler, then tried all 10 for the first time in a row, didnt get it.

its the last trophy I need alongside the distance trophy for plat lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaintStu18 said:

ye broken for me and my friend. i tried all 10 on my original save in one sitting, didnt get it. smashed through NG+ until I had the grappler, then tried all 10 for the first time in a row, didnt get it.

its the last trophy I need alongside the distance trophy for plat lol

Fuck sake. I was planning on doing a new game plus run. Meh i don’t know what to do then :/ The only option is to start a brand new game i guess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luci85 said:

Your profile save is probably bugged, you need to delete it and start a new game, new game+ won't help because it uses the same profile save. 

Oh man this sucks. I really can’t be bothered ? What happens if it happens again? ?

• Like 1

haha thats probably the only option, but not happening until I get the distance trophy as I don't trust the game to carry it over. Why there isnt a stats page on this game I have no idea. So many trophies for doing a certain number of things yet absolutely no way to keep track of them.

16 hours ago, Luci85 said:

Your profile save is probably bugged, you need to delete it and start a new game, new game+ won't help because it uses the same profile save. 

Could i roll back the patch to the day one patch? Because i have the disc. Or will my save game then be incompatible with the old version?

• Like 1

On 21.6.2022 at 6:59 AM, Radford999 said:

Could i roll back the patch to the day one patch? Because i have the disc. Or will my save game then be incompatible with the old version?

The problem is that your profile is glitched, they probably track how many challenges you have done, not which you finished and due to a glitch you now have not 10 but 11 nightrunner challenges finished. Your profile will always say 11, so even if you go back to a previous save your profile still has the 11.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 5:58 AM, Luci85 said:

The problem is that your profile is glitched, they probably track how many challenges you have done, not which you finished and due to a glitch you now have not 10 but 11 nightrunner challenges finished. Your profile will always say 11, so even if you go back to a previous save your profile still has the 11.

I don't think that's the case. It probably became glitched after a recent patch, which this game is becoming very known for at this point. Should have waited a couple years before playing this one...

I got this trophy without problem. But:

1. i did all the 10 trials in one run, it means i never did any of them before.

2. i found out that the locations(or the numbers) of VII and VIII have been switched comparing to a video on Youtube, but the contents remain the same.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aimeraya said:

I got this trophy without problem. But:

1. i did all the 10 trials in one run, it means i never did any of them before.

2. i found out that the locations(or the numbers) of VII and VIII have been switched comparing to a video on Youtube, but the contents remain the same.

I noticed that VII and VIII were switched too when i looked at Powerpyx’s guide. That maybe the reason why it’s glitched. They may have switched by mistake and the game is only counting one of them.

This trophy is glicthed for me as well right now. I made a backup save right before doing the 10th trial so I might reload the save and try again.

Nightrunner Trial 8 doesn't even show on the map for me anymore. You can still go do the trial though. No trophy pop of course.

I may have a solution for the players who got glitched on this trophy, but i can't confirm it as i got the trophy already

As i couldn't reach Hunting for Hunters Graffiti a fews days ago, i tried to play the game without the patch, as i purchased the physical copy not the digital one. But when i launched the game 1.00 with my 1.04 savedata, the game told me that my savedata isn't compatible, so i had to redownload the patch.

But with the patch redownloaded, some things i have done have been erased, many question marks appeared on the map. Besides my results on all the Nightmares Trials are erased, too.

So your possible solution is that: if you have a physical copy

1.delete the game with savedata kept,

2.install the game without patch,

3.enter the game, tried to load the savedata but failed and let the game erase your progress,

4.redownload the patch, enter the game and make sure all (or part of) your nightmare trials records are erased and do them again.

Again, i can't confirm it worked, but at least your scores may be recorded again. And do like what i said above, do 1 to 10 in a row without stop, and do 8 first then 7. So 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 7 9 10.

P.S: I got this trophy with 1.04 as i launched this game with 1.04, so....

• 9 months later...

This issue has been a thorn in the side for everyone and even Techland know about it but won't fix it lol 

Played all trials on my original save, went through NG+ and tried again with no unlock?

People say delete the game and reinstall it? But if the issue is the save file with your data?......... that won't do anything. Trying to join someone's game is hopeless for nightrunner trials.

True Nightrunner has a completion percentage of 1.2%........... the collectables should only be the difficult trophies to achieve lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BNAG_Gamer said:

Latest patch has FIXED the trophy!!!!!!!!

Download it and just complete ANY Nightrunner trial and the trophy will pop

Yep, finally! And hopefully for everyone this time not just the few lucky ones! Got my platinum after 4 months waiting for fix just this trophy.