Sly *needs* to add a development team

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Does he though? Is Sly not allowed to run Slys own website in the manner Sly chooses?

One dident mean to sound rude @DaivRules but surely business wise , if updates are needed , there can be those who can implement it once approved by Sly rather than waiting for him to implement the change himself :)

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

None of it will get done most likely, but constructive criticism and great ideas that could benefit the site shouldn’t be met with “it’s Sly's site, he can do whatever he wants” by moderators.

Its not “by moderators”, we are not a hive mind. 

And people always have been and still are able to make suggestions. 

1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

If Sly created this for the community, it should constantly change / update on behalf of the community wether it’s himself or another developer.

Whilst I respect this is his website and he’s the owner, it was not built for him for personal use but for a wider fan base.

I mean one example is you can’t flag PS5 games a year after the console was released.

If it stagnates and refuses to evolve, then it dies…. and we don’t want that. 

In the same way we don't have to be happy about the website, the owner doesn't need to actually listen to us.

A team dedicated to improving the website would be a great idea imo, but the owner is the owner. He can technically do what he wants with it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

In the same way we don't have to be happy about the website, the owner doesn't need to actually listen to us.

A team dedicated to improving the website would be a great idea imo, but the owner is the owner. He can technically do what he wants with it.

If he doesent listen to his users / members , is he really contributing to the community the website is built for ?

End of the day from experience, Sly will do what’s best for him, his website , his rules but it can’t be an excuse when people make credible suggestions to improve the website.

Good evening ladies and gents!

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1

what is the last big change the site had?

what is a big suggestion people are wanting?

who is psnprofiles biggest competition?

End of the day, i like the site how it is. idc if Sly changes anything or not. it's his website. I heard he did receive a sale offer but that was awhile ago. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

@Smashero, I’m hoping you are the one who deleted your original post, and not someone from the moderation team. Seems a few comments are missing now actually. Quite a sad circumstance when you can’t even voice an opinion or have an open discussion on PSNProfiles nowadays. 

No posts have been deleted. This discussion was just moved to it's own thread, from this one:

• Like 3