Chivalry 2 trophies now made easier.

Johambubger

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Thanks for the tip, it was great as long as it lasted but switching team does not work anymore, at least for now.

Even when you are alone with bots, it says full team if you want to switch. If you go to spectator mode, it says the same thing and you cannot join any team. You are force to leave the game or wait for a random to arrive.

Edited by FebuKev

On 19/06/2022 at 10:20 PM, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

For those who do not know, there was recently an update to the game which added a server browser. This makes is super easy to find an empty server and boost whatever trophies you want. So far it has worked on every trophy Ive tested, like getting 50 kills in a match (super easy against bots), bread kills and wins. Winning matches on the different maps are so easy now, since you can just play defense against bots and camp the objective, killing enemies as they slowly meander toward you. If you try to switch to the defending team and it says team full, simply go into spectator mode and then change the team that way.

Thanks for this! I may get this game again to go through the few trophies i am missing for PS5. And possibly go for the platinum again for PS4. 
I really enjoyed this game but I am not a fan of grinding when my internet is being rubbish. Kept losing connection during games