[Video] ? Platinum Walkthrough | My Name is Mayo 3

WaddysWDS

My mother used to say that life is like a box of mayonnaise; in the end she runs out and stinks up the whole fridge. This latest clicker game will seal the fate of our beloved Mayonnaise. How will this end? Damn, even WE don't know!

Here is the third and final entry in the "My Name is Mayo" universe. The heart-stopping and emotional story of our heroic character will unfold with the classic realistic touch-a-jar mechanic, loads of unlockable achievements, and another surprise hidden inside.

Get ready for your intellect to be enriched, your emotions to be manipulated and your mayonnaise to expand; as you unravel the stories and learn from your mistakes. Our lives are too short not to be enhanced by meaningful stories like this one!

Frequent questions
Q: Wait a minute... So there won't be My Name is May 4?
A: No :(

Q: Why not?
A: "3" is a great number to round things up!

Q: I can't believe My Name is Mayo is now a trilogy.
A: What does that mean?

Q: How is the gameplay? Is it the same as previous games?
A: Of course it is! You click on May, you get points and reveal parts of the story... and you get something different at the end. *wink, wink*

Q: Do I need to play the previous games in the series or can I play this one without context?
A: The game is about mayonnaise, do you really need context?

Q: Is it...really over...?
A: It had to end... otherwise Mayo would expire and go bad.

My Name is Mayo 3 ?

• Estimated Difficulty: 1/10 (with guide)
  • Trophies: 51 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 60 Mins.
  • Missable Trophies: No (following the guide
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: €2.49
  • Different Lists: Yes, 2: PS4 x2 (NA & EU)

Here we are facing the last game of this trilogy; My Name is Mayo 3, the game has 4 stories, as you know we advance in the game by clicking on the mayonnaise, every time we unlock a costume we must activate it by pressing circle or triangle selecting the corresponding story and selecting the costume, each story is independent, therefore, we must be careful to change the costume and the story as appropriate, starting with the one that needs fewer clicks to the one that needs more, the main story; Top 10 Facts of rage unlocking as we click without having to put on their costumes, for this story we must give 7000 clicks.

After completing the 4 stories in New Calling we will unlock the last sticker which will take us to a new game mode when we select "Walking Mayo", in this game mode we will have to walk 10 miles, meanwhile we can collect hallucinogenic mushrooms that we They will lead to different minigames, while we are in these minigames the distance traveled will continue to increase, therefore, it is something interesting to try, when we reach 10 miles we will finish the game and we will obtain the platinum.

In this video I will be showing all the interesting parts of the game and its trophies.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...