Glitched Trophies

Anybody reporting similar issues with the following trophies, that have all seem to be glitched for me?

- Tube Map (Unlock all Metro Stations)

- Don Quixote (Activate all Windmills)

- Find Anything Interesting? (Open all Airdrops)

- Get The Point? (Kill 50 enemies with a Spear)

- A Friend in Need (Help 50 survivors in Encounters)

5 hours ago, benoski55 said:

Anybody reporting similar issues with the following trophies, that have all seem to be glitched for me?

- Tube Map (Unlock all Metro Stations)

- Don Quixote (Activate all Windmills)

- Find Anything Interesting? (Open all Airdrops)

- Get The Point? (Kill 50 enemies with a Spear)

- A Friend in Need (Help 50 survivors in Encounters)

For the encounters you’ve got to ‘save someone’. So only certain encounters count. The ones with just the enemies don’t count. You have to save a civilian. So it may take more time. The airdrop one, did you actually pick something up from the crate? On some of them, you have to pick something up from the crate before it counts. Check every one on the map and make sure it has the tick next to it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Radford999 said:

For the encounters you’ve got to ‘save someone’. So only certain encounters count. The ones with just the enemies don’t count. You have to save a civilian. So it may take more time. The airdrop one, did you actually pick something up from the crate? On some of them, you have to pick something up from the crate before it counts. Check every one on the map and make sure it has the tick next to it. 

It's still bugged I did more than triple that number, and I'm only counting those type of encounters. Example: saving someone from turning / save from renegades

12 minutes ago, leandroxpto said:

It's still bugged I did more than triple that number, and I'm only counting those type of encounters. Example: saving someone from turning / save from renegades

God knows then. The game is just full of glitched trophies. I myself have got the true nightrunner trophy glitched :/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Radford999 said:

I have saved numerous survivors over the 80+ hours I've played and have gotten a tick on every single airdrop.

Neither trophy popped up for me.

On 20/06/2022 at 1:16 PM, Radford999 said:

This is something that happened to me on the PS4 version: 

I was playing early game and a level 9 player joined my game and took the air drops in my game, leaving them checked off. I did not unlock the trophy for the air drops even when all were ticked off. So, to fix this, i joined a random game and took the airdrops that I didn't physically capture myself and the trophy unlocked.

Sorry to that random player who now can't unlock the airdrop trophy. Not really my fault techland didnt QA test their game.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke
  • Like 1

latest patch was to add some random community event where you have to punch zombies to death lol

i put a ticket in to techland about the nightrunner trophy, they replied saying its something they're aware of and looking to fix, no time frame though. unfortunately thats me and the game done until its fixed, i still need the distance trophy as well but with no in-game tracker and 120+ hrs played, im pretty sure that ones glitched for me as well so i cba to just aimlessly run around for nothing

My latest glitches resume:

- Hunting for Hunters graffti inside the wall (happend to many players), can't pick it up in normal way, solution exists but not always working.

- Municipal Services didn't pop (happend to many players).

- Lawan's Death List is there but can't be picked up in the cathedral (before or after finishing the game), doesn't appear in Lawan's room post-game. (i joined some guy's session of Nightrunners, while getting out of the cathedral, the collectible was there, finally!)

I didn't even try 960kms.

I'm really frustrated in playing this game. I never played any game full of glitches like this. It seems that Techland fixed previous bugs by causing new bugs.

Edited by aimeraya