GoT DC PS + Version Issue

jayewar

I bought the GoT Director's Cut using ps plus extra, why the ps4 only installed the Standard version? I knew it was a Standard version because the lip doesn't match the Japanese language when talking. I already deleted the game and try to installed it again using my phone, but it doesn't say "Director's Cut" on the PS4 menu. Please help.

• 1 month later...
On 2022-06-19 at 8:35 PM, jayewar said:

I bought the GoT Director's Cut using ps plus extra, why the ps4 only installed the Standard version? I knew it was a Standard version because the lip doesn't match the Japanese language when talking. I already deleted the game and try to installed it again using my phone, but it doesn't say "Director's Cut" on the PS4 menu. Please help.

Pretty sure only the PS5 has the lip-synced Japanese audio, and it has nothing to do with having standard or Director's Cut.

Also, it's probably a purely visual issue in regards to saying you have the standard. Does it let you play Iki Island? If it does it's just one of those painfully common artwork/game thumbnails being incorrect.