Can only Download 1 DLC

I just bought the gold edition, but when i download the game it only gives me the option to download the Survival Expansion, not the other 2.
If i go directly on the other 2 DLC in the store it only says "purchased" but no option to download them.
Are they now in the base game?
After googling it i read that there is a bug, where you cant download them but that post was 2 years old.

3 minutes ago, Mavmathics said:

I just bought the gold edition, but when i download the game it only gives me the option to download the Survival Expansion, not the other 2.
If i go directly on the other 2 DLC in the store it only says "purchased" but no option to download them.
Are they now in the base game?
After googling it i read that there is a bug, where you cant download them but that post was 2 years old.

This is because I believe the other DLCS you are referring to are actually part of a game update, so it will be installed already. I do remember having the same thing, only needing to download survival mode. Also with this game you will need to have beaten the story mode I believe over level 30 before you can even access said DLCS so bear that in mind.

• Like 2