Help with Cagophilist trophy

PiscesPlayz

I saw one of the requirements to get the key is something like this: "Someone in your team across first place on each race."

What does that mean and how do we do it? Is there an easy way to get this one? Those are the only keys I am missing.

Sorry for bad english

1 hour ago, TTV-PiscesPlayz2 said:

Thanks. I thought my teammates (not me) have to finish first each race. Can you also help for the stage 7-11? Where you have to destroy 30 targets while drifting and 30 targets with a wisp?

For 7-11 I found the best strategy was to turn around at the start and gets the drifts done first, as shown in this video I found.

• 2 weeks later...

Btw for 7-11 you can do both challenges in two separate attempts and it will still count for the key. So in attempt 1 you can do 30 targets with drift and attempt 2 you can do 30 targets with wisps and you'll get the key.

This also works for some of the other keys where you need to do 2 things. But I don't remember exactly which ones. Pretty sure for the races with 2 things such as grand prix where you have to get a certain number of rings and have someone in your team win every race, you do actually have to do that all in one attempt.