Question about the speed run trophy

CaptainJeff87

I would say it's reasonable, but you definitely need to learn the game. I'd recommend doing the miscellaneous trophies in playthrough 1 (although most of them will come naturally) and the collectibles as well. I'm currently working on a guide for that, so that's covered too. Playthrough 2 can be speedrun, but playthrough 3 might be needed if playthrough 2 isn't successful. I don't know if pausing the game stops the timer though. However, if you need a break, you can quit to the main menu and continue from the last checkpoint. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 7:28 AM, StygianWolf4 said:

I would say it's reasonable, but you definitely need to learn the game. I'd recommend doing the miscellaneous trophies in playthrough 1 (although most of them will come naturally) and the collectibles as well. I'm currently working on a guide for that, so that's covered too. Playthrough 2 can be speedrun, but playthrough 3 might be needed if playthrough 2 isn't successful. I don't know if pausing the game stops the timer though. However, if you need a break, you can quit to the main menu and continue from the last checkpoint. 

I may already need to do a second playthrough for the cubes as I picked one up but it fell into the water and didn't respawn 

What I may do for the speedrun playthrough is back up my save after every few rooms and if I feel like I took too long to get through the next one just redownload the previous save, one thing I've noticed so far is sometimes the controls and mechanics work against you. For example with the mobility laser sometimes you'll completely miss a jump despite great timing but make the jump the next time, maybe it's just me

• Like 1