Potentially glitched trophy?

starcrunch061

Well, it definitely can glitch. All I can say is that I beat the golems in the order

1. Lolithia
  2. Diablo
  3. Barbados
  4. Lucifer
  5. Sato
  6. Berial
  7. Leviathan

and that didn’t work. I’m not really sure why. I’ve got a save from before entering Ka Dingel, so I’ll try a different order.

This is ps4, BTW.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

Well, no luck. I used the order posted just above this one, and still no dice.

I think it has something to do with using both the quick save data and the me key card data. I don’t know if anyone else has done this, but it really seems to mess up the game. One time, I lost my quick saves . Another time, the memory card data for two separate games got confused.

I’m assuming this trophy pops as soon as you beat the last golem (which was Berial this time)?

@Tyrannius

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

Right, once the finishing blow on Berial was dealt, it popped. I used both the quick saves and the in-game saves, but I didn't have any save file loss issues. I did experience weird sound glitches for the last third of the game or so, but it didn't affect anything else.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/3/2023 at 5:52 PM, jefXfree said:

If this trophy is still blocked can you please let me know here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/138018-playstation-classics-issues-no-new-gametrophy-requests/?page=14

Yes this trophy still seems to be bugged. Playing the PS4 version (NSTC). I finished off the last two Golems and the trophy didn't unlock. Confirmed which golems I had already beaten based on their item drops. Reloaded an old save, finished off the last two golems and still no trophy unlock.