No Autopop (as of now)

Just now, pl0000pl said:

Might be a case of having to play one game and then the auto pop will happen? Or close and reopen the game? ? 

nah i tried that even bought stuff from the store again reinstalled the game nothing lol whats weird is on psn is it shows people earning the trophies

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

nah i tried that even bought stuff from the store again reinstalled the game nothing lol whats weird is on psn is it shows people earning the trophies

Ahh damn it, well thanks for letting me know guess I’m waiting till it’s fixed then

5 minutes ago, papanikolaou said:

Yeah the compression on PS5 is awesome. So we’re waiting for auto pop to be fixed I guess

I will wait for sure. Just started it on alt. acc. on PS5 and after 1st qualification I got a trophy.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

As mentioned here 

the achievements on Xbox did auto pop, so i think they should pop here too.

Xbox series and one share one list so it might have something to do with it, that last gen versions autopop (xbox one and ps4) and current gen don't. Did you transfer your ps4 progress to a series console or what did you do exactly?

Edited by westersburg

They are working on it:

PlayStation Trophy / Achievement Issues

Updated 16 hours ago

Currently all PlayStation Trophies require you to complete all of the achievement on a PlayStation console and aren't working correctly with cross-progression. 

Trophies will also not auto-grant for you if you have already earned the achievement on Steam, Epic Games, Xbox or Switch and then play on PlayStation. This is also the same if you earned it on PlayStation 4 and play Fall Guys on PlayStation 5. 

This means that for the time being there is a chance you'll have some trophies that will not be obtainable on PlayStation (won't auto-compete and can't be completed again)

Our Support Team won't be able to grant trophies for you but we are working on a solution for this as soon as possible!

Source:

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/5844852398610-PlayStation-Trophy-Achievement-Issues-

Edited by Yoey_666

19 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Xbox series and one share one list so it might have something to do with it, that last gen versions autopop (xbox one and ps4) and current gen don't. Did you transfer your ps4 progress to a series console or what did you do exactly?

I linked my Xbox account few weeks ago to epic games, which i did here https://www.epicgames.com/account/connections . I just started the game on my Series S and all achievements did pop.

PS: I just tried the game on PC via Epic Games Store, and the achievements there did NOT pop either :D