No Autopop (as of now)

On 2022-08-23 at 6:31 AM, Wedjwants said:

Urgh, wish they'd hurry up and sort autopop, or confirm if they're not going to so we can get on with our lives.

Yeah but the way their back end is set up, it either auto pops or never unlocks. 90% of those trophies are tied to the server and I think it would be significantly worse on their end to reset our accounts in some way to start unlocking trophies. 

I contacted support to ask if the have any updates on the issue but they couldn't give me any information beside what we already know:

Hey [My Name],

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You mentioned that your trophies from the PS4 version couldn't be fully carried over, right?

This happens because achievements on the PlayStation console are currently not working correctly with cross-progression. The missing trophy will not be awarded to you automatically on the PS5 yet (at least for the time being), even though you have already earned achievements on PlayStation 4 (note that it also can't be unlocked again). 

Unfortunately, there's not much info I can disclose for now. But one thing for sure is that the Dev team is aware of this known issue and they are currently working on a fix. I cannot guarantee when this issue will be fixed but you can follow our official Twitter for the latest news and check out our issue tracker page for bug fixes progress in the meantime. 

Twitter https://twitter.com/fallguysgame 

Issue tracker page https://trello.com/b/mJEAmorl/fall-guys-public-issue-tracker

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us! 

Kind regards,

[Their Name]
Fall Guys Player Support

• Like 3

So I was under the impression the Season 2 would begin today, but apparently that's not the case. I believe the bug will be fixed with the new season (I certainly hope so), but when will that season launch is a different matter.

P.S I really believe that Fall Guys has immense potential, and can keep the players interested by constantly releasing maps rather than playing over the same maps constantly but in all honesty it just seems like the devs are not interested in that. A better progression system would also be nice.

21 hours ago, xJaegerwulf said:

So I was under the impression the Season 2 would begin today, but apparently that's not the case. I believe the bug will be fixed with the new season (I certainly hope so), but when will that season launch is a different matter.

I believe Season 2 starts on September 13th.

Don’t know if it will fix the trophy problem.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

The new season starts in 3 days most likely it will be fixed with this update.

About damn time I can auto-pop my PS5 Fall Guys platinum trophy and then personally put this game down for good!

I’m not sure if I can really forgive the devs and/or publisher for giving away access to the first F2P battle/season pass for all who have started the game before the transition from a paid product to a free one but don’t do jack about any of the new auto-pop/trophy issues that have arisen until the next season begins, which from that point on I must pay for access to and for all future seasonal rewards and beyond?

Again, once I finally get to auto-popping all the Full Guys: Ultimate Knockout trophies from the PS5 version I don’t intend on playing this game again, I wouldn’t be making this decision if only a fix to the trophies and the absence of auto-pop had of released much, MUCH sooner. Shame.

Edited by Its_Almost_Dry
Reason for edit: Not gonna lie, I was half asleep when I submitted this post.

2 hours ago, leonhardyhardy said:

At this point I've given up with the possibility of the autopop, but have they fixed the trophies that dont pop even after meeting requirements?

No, still bugged - can't unlock any of the cosmetic trophies like Snowflake, Bargain Bucket etc.

Although the patch is live, the new season doesn't start for another 3 hours but I can't see that making a difference :(

Edited by Topov81