No Autopop (as of now)

2 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

giphy.gif

They had a full season to fix it so not sure why anybody thought the start of a second season would suddenly make them decide to fix it.  

Because when a game comes out with a new season usually they take the opportunity to fix a lot of bugs and change things. If y’all really want a fix you can’t be pessimistic, you gotta keep the pressure on the devs until they give in. Media tonic has fixed trophies in the past

• Like 1

In general the update is a joke. You can clearly see that they want you to spend money.

No more daily items to buy in the shop ... the daily challenges where you can earn kudos are taking much longer than before ... leveling up much much slower than in season 1.

With this update I guarantee, that they are gonna lose many players. Unfortunately another pay to progress game. Sad because the game was pretty funny but now the devs are only interested in money anymore

Edited by Sim_Racer_97
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

In general the update is a joke. You can clearly see that they want you to spend money.

No more daily items to buy in the shop ... the daily challenges where you can earn kudos are taking much longer than before ... leveling up much much slower than in season 1.

With this update I guarantee, that they are gonna lose many players. Unfortunately another pay to progress game. Sad because the game was pretty funny but now the devs are only interested in money anymore

Yep, I just want the autopop and move on for good. It was fun while it lasted.

23 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Yep, I just want the autopop and move on for good. It was fun while it lasted.

Thats true

I mean, I don't mind, doing the platinum again but it seems it is not even possible to do it without spending some money. Because to get the legendary items and the punchline you need to have the season pass. You can get the show bucks without spending money but only 300 of them in a season. So you need 3 seasons to collect enough to activate the season pass on the 4th season 

I am in the same boat. I used to play the game regularly long after I earned my platinum. Kept playing the new release as well. PS5 version came a long tried to play it switched to PS4. But somehow I lost my enjoyment in it and no longer feel like I’m enjoying it as I used to be. Now just want to get my platinum on PS5 and delete it and move on. 

23 minutes ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

Thats true

I mean, I don't mind, doing the platinum again but it seems it is not even possible to do it without spending some money. Because to get the legendary items and the punchline you need to have the season pass. You can get the show bucks without spending money but only 300 of them in a season. So you need 3 seasons to collect enough to activate the season pass on the 4th season 

Doesn't need to be all Legendary for the Head Turner trophy to pop in my experience, I used some Special's from the week events and I still got it without spending a dime on Season Passes. The punchline can tecnically be done by saving the spare Show-bucks the free pass gives you, but that would be grinding for 2 seasons for a bronze.

T.L.D.R: The life of a f2p player i sad.

Edited by SaAlLoAg

2 minutes ago, SaAlLoAg said:

Doesn't need to be all Legendary for the trophy to pop in my experience, I used some Special's from the week events and I still got it without spending a dime on Season Passes

Was it for the "equip your first legendary item"? I tried it and it did not pop for me in a new account :(

Well, I think this doesn't even have a fix, or at least one they would apply. They could have just opened up some forms back in May/June and have a couple of people manually grant the trophies people requested and deserved based on server data/past PS4 accomplishments. Probably less of a hassle than whatever it is they are (or should be) doing now.

For people who don't care about game losing progress and skins earned before F2P, you can unlink your PSN profile from epic games account and re-link again or start a new epic account. The account will be reset meaning you loss all progress & skins and trophies will no longer be bugged but you have to earn them again normally. It seems fixing the trophies is probably the last things the devs care about so this solution is best for people who want to earn the platinum and delete the game afterwards. 

Edited by TheVicarHeahmund

8 minutes ago, TheVicarHeahmund said:

For people who don't care about game progress and skins earned before F2P, you can unlink your PSN profile from epic games account and re-link again or start a new epic account. The trophies will no longer be bugged but you have to earn them again normally. It seems fixing the trophies is probably the last things the devs care about so this solution is best for people who want to earn the platinum and delete the game afterwards. 

How? I don't mind redo the trophies again.

Edited by gamercris066

6 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

How? I don't mind redo the trophies again.

go to your epicgames account and unlink your psn account from there, then either link again or make new epic account and link your psn there. I'm not 100% sure but if you unlink your account, you will start from 0. Epic resets account when people unlink them so to prevent account selling

Edited by TheVicarHeahmund