No Autopop (as of now)

1 hour ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

so no autopop but can the trophies unlock by playing the game normally atleast?

No, if you've already earned them on any other platform including on PS4 PS5, then they will work on other platforms but they won't pop on PlayStation. The only way for them to pop on PlayStation is if you first unlock them on PlayStation. The few I earned on other platforms have not unlocked on PSN. Everything I unlocked on PSN has unlocked on all the other platforms, minus the one for coming in first place while emoting. 

Well, at least they answered:

Hi there,        

Hope you are doing well Bean. Thanks for reaching out to us! I'll be happy to help you out.    

Upon checking, the trophies not unlocking/popping is still a known issue since the cross-platform was launched. As of this moment, our Support Team won't be able to grant trophies for you but I can assure you that we are working on a solution for this as soon as possible. You may check out this Fall Guys article on Trophies and Achievements Issues for more details. Please may click on this link.  

You may want to follow our official sites Twitter, and Discord for the latest updates, and check our Issue Tracker page to see the progress.

I hope this information helped you out Bean.

Again, thank you for reporting! I understand that the issue is recognized but still not yet fixed, however, as there's no further information I can provide for now, I will close this ticket.

Have a good day. See you at Space Race Bean! 

Kelsey
Fall Guys Player Support

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheVicarHeahmund said:

go to your epicgames account and unlink your psn account from there, then either link again or make new epic account and link your psn there. I'm not 100% sure but if you unlink your account, you will start from 0. Epic resets account when people unlink them so to prevent account selling

I did this yesterday (unlinked & created new account) and it worked fine - grabbed a few trophies then relinked my original account and all my progress, Kudos, outfits etc were retained.  It doesn't reset if you simply un-link and re-link to the same PSN account.  It doesn't fix the underlying issue though... once you're back to your original account you can't earn the majority of trophies.

1 hour ago, linkinniki said:

Mediatonic is doing surveys about how satisfied the playerbase is with the game within the last week. You can access the survey via this url:

mediatonic.questionpro.eu/vibecheck1609

While also voicing your opinion about specific game modes, stability and so on you can tell them in the survey's last question how dissatisfied you are with the trophy bugs and problems with cross unlocking trophies. This seems like a good way to maybe raise their attention.

Good call. I took a few of these surveys but never brought up the trophy issue as I figured they were on top of it. lol.

I'll be sure to fill this out, can't believe it's still a problem.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, linkinniki said:

Mediatonic is doing surveys about how satisfied the playerbase is with the game within the last week. You can access the survey via this url:

mediatonic.questionpro.eu/vibecheck1609

While also voicing your opinion about specific game modes, stability and so on you can tell them in the survey's last question how dissatisfied you are with the trophy bugs and problems with cross unlocking trophies. This seems like a good way to maybe raise their attention.

Nice one. I just made the survey and asked for more bugfixes (especially for the trophy bug) instead of only creating new shows. 

• Like 1

On 16.9.2022 at 1:32 PM, Topov81 said:

I did this yesterday (unlinked & created new account) and it worked fine - grabbed a few trophies then relinked my original account and all my progress, Kudos, outfits etc were retained.  It doesn't reset if you simply un-link and re-link to the same PSN account.  It doesn't fix the underlying issue though... once you're back to your original account you can't earn the majority of trophies.

So let me ask if I got that right: you can unlink your epic account from your psn account, create a new epic account on your playstation, get all the trophies again and then go back to your old epic account?

On 15.09.2022 at 11:27 PM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

so no autopop but can the trophies unlock by playing the game normally atleast?

Not if you have unlocked them earlier in different version. I'm stuck at 7% on PS5 while having platinum trophies with two other PS4 clients.

22 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

So let me ask if I got that right: you can unlink your epic account from your psn account, create a new epic account on your playstation, get all the trophies again and then go back to your old epic account?

Yes that's correct.