No Autopop (as of now)

Don’t know why so many people are mad and saying that they ”never” Will fix this.

they obviously knows about it and say they are working on it. Fixing trophies for a small % of their player base is not their #1 prio when there is more important play related stuff to be adressed.

this Will be fixed one day, and while we wait we can always enjoy this game för what it is and have fun.

i’m playing the ps4-version until they fix it.

im having fun coming back to this game from time to time. 

So relax, have some fun - and know that one day You Will get your autopop.

doesnt really matter if it pop now or in a year.

it is coming.

On 10/5/2022 at 0:15 AM, GaidenXI said:

so i managed to fix my problem by deleting all existing Fall Guys save data on my PS and then starting the game

Maybe silly question, but was the trophies synced instantly after starting the game? I believe everything progress-wise is connected to your Epic account so nothing was lost by doing so, right?

2 hours ago, MrTrivet said:

Maybe silly question, but was the trophies synced instantly after starting the game? I believe everything progress-wise is connected to your Epic account so nothing was lost by doing so, right?

not exactly sure what you mean there but i had to create and link a NEW FRESH account and delete all save files and start from the very beginning and re do all the trophies that were bugged for me before.

43 minutes ago, GaidenXI said:

not exactly sure what you mean there but i had to create and link a NEW FRESH account and delete all save files and start from the very beginning and re do all the trophies that were bugged for me before.

Sorry, my question was bit incoherent. I was wondering whether removing save's will allow me to get trophies with my Epic account, but as I understood from your comment I'd need a new account for that. Many thanks.

13 hours ago, Steefmachine said:

Don’t know why so many people are mad and saying that they ”never” Will fix this.

they obviously knows about it and say they are working on it. Fixing trophies for a small % of their player base is not their #1 prio when there is more important play related stuff to be adressed.

this Will be fixed one day, and while we wait we can always enjoy this game för what it is and have fun.

it is coming.

Yeah I think this is the right attitude

• Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 2:23 AM, Steefmachine said:

it is coming.

Well is difficult to maintain hope when the developers seem to be a little bit overwhelmed by any situation that needed quick fixes or announcements that took more time than expected (remember Fall Guys launching on Switch)

And now, Knowing how they transformed the game into Fortnite Shop 2, overpriced disguise. Make me think that they don't care about the game, they are trying to replicate the success of Fortnite copying everything, from Lore to Shop, to the lack of reward for winning and wanting to have players almost 24/7 playing the game. So as you said, probably it will come, but at the snail speed they fix things, we are gonna be able to launch the game in like 3 years

• Like 4

16 hours ago, ITALUKE said:

Can't PlayStation employers just add the trophies to our accounts? I mean if we have the trophies on the ps4 version and they see that we got some of them for the ps5 version, why can't they give them to us?

No, it's up the developers to make their games work. Sony employees have nothing to do with our accounts nor anything to do with trophies.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, KingCuervo88 said:

if you're doing the unlink from Epic Games thing doing everything again like me, Sweet Thieves is live for a couple days and i got 5 wins in a row for Infaliable pretty quick... just throwing that out there for the homies

I did as well withnin couple of minutes with randoms even - easy infallible for limited time! The only thing bad in unlink from Epic Games is the lack of legendary customs and the celebration trophy unless of course spending real money to buy from the store.  

10 hours ago, ggmaIik said:

For some reason, some of the trophies randomly popped for me. I'm not sure why, especially since others that I've clearly earned repeatedly refuse to pop.

Same for me, but I did start playing the PS5 version instead when I got bored and relinked my primary account 

On 10/18/2022 at 7:01 PM, KingCuervo88 said:

if you're doing the unlink from Epic Games thing doing everything again like me, Sweet Thieves is live for a couple days and i got 5 wins in a row for Infaliable pretty quick... just throwing that out there for the homies

there's no point in unlinking right now unless you can get legendary top/bottom, color and pattern.  I don't even have that on my main epic account and I'm at gold witch.  Am I missing something, like the event/special tags count as legendary?

19 hours ago, Machinez_BT said:

there's no point in unlinking right now unless you can get legendary top/bottom, color and pattern.  I don't even have that on my main epic account and I'm at gold witch.  Am I missing something, like the event/special tags count as legendary?

Well if you manage to get to level 83 I think it is, for the season there’s a legendary piece… and unless you spend money on the special outfits yeah there doesn’t seem to be a way to get legendary things.. but at least everything else has worked normally… the squads one is dumb since playing randoms doesn’t count… have to have 3/4 people actually grouped with you it seems 

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, iHassan19 said:

Is it fixed ? 

I got the platinum on ps4 version (new) 

I want auto pop platinum for this ?? 

Are there any news that will be updated?

AFAIK nothing has improved for the PS5 version’s trophies since its release day (June 21, 2022). The last status update from the developers (MediaTonic) addressing this issue specifically was some two or three months ago, stating they were working on a fix for this but due to the nature of the situation them doing so has become more difficult for them than originally expected (not sure how much I believe that bit).

Unfortunately with what we’ve got right now there won’t be a PS5 trophies auto-pop fix anytime soon. Just keep waiting I guess. Oof…

Edited by Dry
Release date correction.
  • Like 1