No Autopop (as of now)

On 16/12/2022 at 1:07 PM, amurnin100 said:

Because some of the trophies don’t pop when you fulfil the requirements regardless of autopop or not…

I've had no problems doing it again. The only nightmare is trying to get a team game into overtime but other than that no problems this side. 

Edited by MushuMixLipa
  • Like 1

On 16/12/2022 at 7:45 AM, GamingWithV1ctor said:

Why don't you people just suck it up and start over to do it again instead of waiting on an autopop?

That's exactly what I'm saying lmao. Just give it up at this point. Start a new epic account and just earn them all again. It's very clear that this point that they don't care about fixing this. It doesn't take this long to bring out a patch to fix this little of an issue.

• Like 1

So... I've been following this topic for a while but one thing I'm uncertain of. I got the plat on PS5 and I launched PS4 version hoping for an auto-pop but that didn't work... Is there any way I can unlock my locked trophies on the PS4 version? I've read that some people were contacting the developers, like really? what would they do?

1 hour ago, Sick_Martin said:

So... I've been following this topic for a while but one thing I'm uncertain of. I got the plat on PS5 and I launched PS4 version hoping for an auto-pop but that didn't work... Is there any way I can unlock my locked trophies on the PS4 version? I've read that some people were contacting the developers, like really? what would they do?

This bug exists since the release of the free to play version six months ago.If you got a trophy on one console you wont be able to earn it again on the other one. There are only six trophies that are unaffected by this bug: Big Tease, Fall Bae, Style Points, Big Bully, Troublemaker and Fall Throttle. I think the reason for this is that the unlock condition for those trophies are checked locally while all others are checked on the servers.

Contacting the developers doesn't work. I asked the support about this a few months ago but all they said was they're aware of the issue and are working on a fix.I check their subreddit and twitter account from time to time but most questions about the bug get ignored and if they do reply it always is just "we're working on it".

At this point I don't think they're ever going to fix this.The only way to earn the trophies again is to unlink your PSN account from your epic account and start from scratch with a new epic account. I've started to do this a while ago and most trophies were easy to unlock again. The only annoying ones are for buying 50 cosmetics (unless you want to spend a lot of real money), earning a legendary item through the season pass (Head Turner can be unlocked with "Special" items but Catwalk Model needs legendary), qualifying 500 rounds and falling for a total of 1 hour.

Edited by DarkGermanGamer
  • Like 1

Oh that's interesting... thanks for the input!

I made a mistake though. I was playing on PS5 but it's a PS4 version (new launcher) and I have the other PS4 version (old launcher) stuck at 86%

Apparently you could do this:

...but it seems I have lost my window of opportunity.

Also, from what you say, it seems there's no point for me to start a PS5 version either as only few trophies will pop OR open a new EPIC account and start over... I may actually give it a go!

11 hours ago, SeedersPhD said:

"Why don't people just spend days playing a game they don't want to all over again instead of just checking a forum page every once in a while?"

cFi5vNS.gif

“to each their own” my friend, not all trophy hunters the same. 

each hunter have their own way. I am one them that check this forum and hoping I can auto pop the PS5 version. 

Edited by ZEE11W

3 hours ago, GamingWithV1ctor said:

Then you shouldn't have played it in the first place. Autopops are lazy and just an empty trophy you don't deserve

I agree, but to each their own I guess so I'm not judging anyone. I just have this thread open as I'm just waiting for the trophies to get fixed altogether, not necessarily the auto-unlock as I don't want to lose my progress and playing on another Epic account. I never auto-unlock trophies but I guess I'm fine with it for online only/live service/MMOs as those games are meant to last for years and you just continue your progress when a new system comes out. I just want to actually be able to play the PS5 version without the eventuality of screwing my progress/trophies even more by starting it (you never know, and with the issue being 6 months old and going, that's not reassuring).

What I don't understand however, is people buying/launching a PS5 game just to auto-unlock everything without even playing the game or the desire to actually play it. That's just dumb to me, but again, to each their own.

Edited by ShinVeNNoM
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, GamingWithV1ctor said:

Then you shouldn't have played it in the first place. Autopops are lazy and just an empty trophy you don't deserve

Why not? The game was fun

You could say that Mediatonic or Epic or whoever fucked up, when they gave away one free autopop on PS4 back when they were launching their "new Published by Epic" launcher, separating the trophy list and again fucked up with cross progression. There wouldn't be people "annoyingly asking daily in a thread" if they offered 2 simple things, Let us play the game again without doing some weird shit on ours Epic's account to earn everything once more, or just autopop everything just like Fortnite does.

But they don't care about "legacy players", they turned the game into Fortnite 2, Look at my amazing Crossover in the shop and it seems that it work for them. Too bad

This guy said it all

5 hours ago, ShinVeNNoM said:

I agree, but to each their own I guess so I'm not judging anyone. I just have this thread open as I'm just waiting for the trophies to get fixed altogether, not necessarily the auto-unlock as I don't want to lose my progress and playing on another Epic account. I never auto-unlock trophies but I guess I'm fine with it for online only/live service/MMOs as those games are meant to last for years and you just continue your progress when a new system comes out. I just want to actually be able to play the PS5 version without the eventuality of screwing my progress/trophies even more by starting it (you never know, and with the issue being 6 months old and going, that's not reassuring).

What I don't understand however, is people buying/launching a PS5 game just to auto-unlock everything without even playing the game or the desire to actually play it. That's just dumb to me, but again, to each their own.

Edited by ChecoMayor
Added a quote

7 hours ago, ShinVeNNoM said:

After clocking in 165.14 hours of total playtime (142.56 spent on the original PS4 launcher + 22.58 on the re-release PS4 EU launcher) I believe I’ve spent enough time on Fall Guys and having unlocked every trophy legitimately within the original PS4 trophy stack (except for my first trophy Infallible which I earned back in May 2021 when you could unlock it within private episodes, an oversight by the developers upon introducing said feature which they fixed just less than a week later IIRC) I’ve proven my ability to unlock these trophies a second time, therefore I deserve my PS5 trophies to auto-pop.

If you think auto-popping stacks is stupid then I’m assuming you don’t enjoy stacking difficulty trophies either. You know… Upon beating a game on hard difficulty on your first playthrough, you unlock the trophy for doing so PLUS the trophies for beating it on easy and normal difficulties, saving you two more playthroughs for proving you can very well beat the game on a lower difficulty setting from doing it on the hardest.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Dry said:

If you think auto-popping stacks is stupid then I’m assuming you don’t enjoy stacking difficulty trophies either. You know… Upon beating a game on hard difficulty on your first playthrough, you unlock the trophy for doing so PLUS the trophies for beating it on easy and normal difficulties, saving you two more playthroughs for proving you can very well beat the game on a lower difficulty setting from doing it on the hardest.

Indeed. I just got used to it as it has almost always been how it worked. 

Happy new year to everyone! Especially to @amurnin100! I hope you all are following your resolutions for the new year, because I sure am (I'll continue coming back every month until they fix this trophies). 

What do you guys think about giving Mediatonic their own new year resolution?

I believe that fixing the trophies that we have been asking for a while would be a great achievement.

Until then, have a great day and I'll see you next month for my monthly check. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ITALUKE said:

Happy new year to everyone! Especially to @amurnin100! I hope you all are following your resolutions for the new year, because I sure am (I'll continue coming back every month until they fix this trophies). 

What do you guys think about giving Mediatonic their own new year resolution?

I believe that fixing the trophies that we have been asking for a while would be a great achievement.

Until then, have a great day and I'll see you next month for my monthly check. 

Thank you for the shoutout :), a very happy new year to you and all fellow gamers :)

• Like 2

Has anyone considered showing the community members of the game this thread? The community manager is very active on Twitter and I think some members are active on Reddit.

Perhaps someone at Mediatonic may (attempt to) escalate this whole thing after realising how passionate trophy hunters can be.

• Like 2