No Autopop (as of now)

17 minutes ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

i popped on xbox except 3 achievement,not all achievement pop

Most auto popped on Xbox for me except 5 that didn't. All popped on the other region PlayStation 4 version though.

1 hour ago, NewDust said:

I imagine this list is worldwide and we won't have PS5 region stacks?

When I went to install the EU PS4 version for my free plat there was another PS5 version. I have two PS5 versions of the game on my console though they might just share trophies.

Edited by wch941

So, I was excited to read at first that PS5 wasn’t auto popping. I’m in the rare percentage that has the original platinum, and while Fall Guys looks like they’ve added some awesome stuff and I’d love to play again, I do *not* want an auto popped platinum. I’d like to earn the trophies again legitimately, as that is what is fun for me.

So if I’m understanding correctly, no trophies are popping for PS5 at all, and when that works, it seems auto pop will be back. Is there any way to stop this when it happens? Was that ever confirmed for the second PS4 list? Like, can you unlink your PSN from or reset your account or something so that you can earn the trophies again from scratch? I understand that would mean losing all progress and cosmetics I already earned, but honestly I just won’t ever play this game again otherwise anyway. 

Even if I was okay with the autopop, I’d lose all drive to play anyway because earning trophies, for me, is exactly what’s most fun about these kinds of games.

So, does anyone know, can I take the opportunity now to unlink or reset my account somehow so I can play again on PS5 and earn the trophies from scratch (when they are working again), or is this just always going to be off the table for my PSN account?

• Like 1

Just now, willjwood said:

So, I was excited to read at first that PS5 wasn’t auto popping. I’m in the rare percentage that has the original platinum, and while Fall Guys looks like they’ve added some awesome stuff and I’d love to play again, I do *not* want an auto popped platinum. I’d like to earn the trophies again legitimately, as that is what is fun for me.

So if I’m understanding correctly, no trophies are popping for PS5 at all, and when that works, it seems auto pop will be back. Is there any way to stop this when it happens? Was that ever confirmed for the second PS4 list? Like, can you unlink your PSN from or reset your account or something so that you can earn the trophies again from scratch? I understand that would mean losing all progress and cosmetics I already earned, but honestly I just won’t ever play this game again otherwise anyway. 

Even if I was okay with the autopop, I’d lose all drive to play anyway because earning trophies, for me, is exactly what’s most fun about these kinds of games.

So, does anyone know, can I take the opportunity now to unlink or reset my account somehow so I can play again on PS5 and earn the trophies from scratch (when they are working again), or is this just always going to be off the table for my PSN account?

You can unlink your psn account from epic games. You MAYBE could create a new epic games account and link your psn account to that (you will lose all stats, kudos, costumes etc.). Or as last option, you can hop onto the PS5 version, get a trophy now normally and when instant pop is available you won't have a 1 second platinum on your account. Notice that you only can unlock a handful of trophies on the ps5 version if you got platinum on ps4 as you can see on my profile

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/16773-fall-guys/TheRealHardyBoy1

i should have way more trophies, because i already got 4 wins on the ps5.

15 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

You can unlink your psn account from epic games. You MAYBE could create a new epic games account and link your psn account to that (you will lose all stats, kudos, costumes etc.). Or as last option, you can hop onto the PS5 version, get a trophy now normally and when instant pop is available you won't have a 1 second platinum on your account. Notice that you only can unlock a handful of trophies on the ps5 version if you got platinum on ps4 as you can see on my profile

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/16773-fall-guys/TheRealHardyBoy1

i should have way more trophies, because i already got 4 wins on the ps5.

I have no problem losing all that personally, because as I said, it’s either that, or I’m never gonna play on my main PSN account again anyway. I just want to know if anyone has fully confirmed that as a possibility before I attempt it and end up with an auto popped plat anyway.

Also, the last time I played was Season 4, and I read that the Epic Games Account linking didn’t happen until Season 6. So, could I maybe start a new game on PC, and link that clean profile to my epic games account and then link my PSN to that EGA and have the blank PC profile be what is then read on PS5, avoiding any chance of auto popping all together?

1 minute ago, willjwood said:

I have no problem losing all that personally, because as I said, it’s either that, or I’m never gonna play on my main PSN account again anyway. I just want to know if anyone has fully confirmed that as a possibility before I attempt it and end up with an auto popped plat anyway.

Also, the last time I played was Season 4, and I read that the Epic Games Account linking didn’t happen until Season 6. So, could I maybe start a new game on PC, and link that clean profile to my epic games account and then link my PSN to that EGA and have the blank PC profile be what is then read on PS5, avoiding any chance of auto popping all together?

Well i can at least confirm that unlinking isn't a problem, because I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account few weeks ago from my epic account (don't ask how that happen haha), but i was able to link it back. IIRC some publishers only allow you to link your psn account one time and it is tied to that account forever. you can unlink it as many times as you want, but you can't link the psn account to another account. i think it was EA and/or ubisoft.