No Autopop (as of now)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello yall I am back once again, like every other month before, here to check on the trophies. I'm not gonna lie, I had forgotten about this for the past 8 days, and I fear of the day we all forget about this trophies and the devs will get away with not fixing them. Is there any actual way we can make them fix the trophies? We tried talking with support and complaining online but nothing worked, I don't know how hard fixing those trophies would be but damn we gave them enough time already. We're done waiting, anyone has any idea?

PlayStation Trophy / Achievement Issues

Updated 8 months ago

Currently all PlayStation Trophies require you to complete all of the achievement on a PlayStation console and aren't working correctly with cross-progression. 

Trophies will also not auto-grant for you if you have already earned the achievement on Steam, Epic Games, Xbox or Switch and then play on PlayStation. This is also the same if you earned it on PlayStation 4 and play Fall Guys on PlayStation 5. 

This means that for the time being there is a chance you'll have some trophies that will not be obtainable on PlayStation (won't auto-compete and can't be completed again)

Our Support Team won't be able to grant trophies for you but we are working on a solution for this as soon as possible!  

8 months? I really don't think this is ever going to be fixed 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Failed Guys…..

Lmfao … true it’s getting ridiculous now. It’s been months since it’s released and nothing. I used to play this game on a daily basis since I got my platinum was fun game now I feel like I lost the fun part to play it 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, DaScorpio_ said:

Is the issue that trophies are glitched and not popping when they should or that people cant auto-pop another platinum? 

I believe it’s all around messed up. For instance I got the platinum for OR, New NA and EU. PS5 no auto pop. And even if I met the requirements again it won’t pop. Some people also stated that PS4 version are kinda acting the same. 

the only way to re earn them on PS5 is to create new account and link it removing your current one. Which I am not doing that. Not losing everything. If it didn’t get fixed. Either we can earn them again or auto pop. I won’t be playing it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

the only way to re earn them on PS5 is to create new account and link it removing your current one. Which I am not doing that. Not losing everything. If it didn’t get fixed. Either we can earn them again or auto pop. I won’t be playing it. 

Trust me when I say you don't lose anything. I did the PS5 version on a new epic account, then I relinked my PSN ID to my old epic account and all my stuff is still there.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wistomadero said:

Who among us still has reasonable hope that this will get fixed?

My belief is that if they haven't fixed it by now, they never will AND they don't have any incentive in doing so because they will not be receiving real money for legendary items if they fix it.

They can't even be bothered to properly maintain this game anymore, so fixing this is never going to happen.

Which is annoying because I managed to get the only trophy I needed from the PS4 version for the plat (5 wins in a row) on the PS5 version.

31 minutes ago, wistomadero said:

Who among us still has reasonable hope that this will get fixed?

Sus.

31 minutes ago, wistomadero said:

My belief is that if they haven't fixed it by now, they never will AND they don't have any incentive in doing so because they will not be receiving real money from legendary items if they fix it.

The more time passes from the game going F2P and receiving a native PS5 version, the further I’m convinced the dough has completely held back MediaTonic from ever getting to fix all of this.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

Its funny that mediatonic said they are going to lower there player lobbies from 60 players to 40 for “easier to find lobbies”. 

Also can someone explain to me how to switch epic accounts on PlayStation?

Im tired of waiting and I have a feeling they might shut down the servers for possibly too many bugs. Maybe im overthinking it but i wanna get it done just in case

56 minutes ago, Gothozi said:

It’s funny that MediaTonic said they are going to lower the player lobbies from 60 players to 40 for “easier to find lobbies”.

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

56 minutes ago, Gothozi said:

I’m tired of waiting and I have a feeling they might shut down the servers for possibly too many bugs. Maybe I’m overthinking it but I wanna get it done just in case

So… Trophy-related issues aside, just how much has Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout declined in quality post PS5 version’s release in addition to going F2P? I ask this as somebody who’s not touched the game since either July or August last year.

Edited by Dry

1 hour ago, Gothozi said:

Its funny that mediatonic said they are going to lower there player lobbies from 60 players to 40 for “easier to find lobbies”. 

Also can someone explain to me how to switch epic accounts on PlayStation?

Im tired of waiting and I have a feeling they might shut down the servers for possibly too many bugs. Maybe im overthinking it but i wanna get it done just in case

Go to your Epic account online. Select your account and go to a header called apps. There you can unlink PlayStation from your epic account. Then make a new Epic account and do the opposite (link Sony account) and you should be able to play on your new account. I did this a few days ago and it worked. 

22 hours ago, Dry said:

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

So… Trophy-related issues aside, just how much has Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout declined in quality post PS5 version’s release in addition to going F2P? I ask this as somebody who’s not touched the game since either July or August last year.

When Fall Guys became free to play theres like a big major change to the game than it was before. The Fall Guys currency system changed from Kuddos to Show Bucks. Lack of quality cosmetics for those who wants to play it for free. Now you have to spend money for skins. Kuddos system is worthless. Theres quite the amount of bugs at launch. They only fix like 2-4 bugs and somehow made it worse. Lack of updates, not communicating to the community, and removed like half of the games rounds. And they mention in their post that they are going to continue how they are treating the rounds right now. Extending the season to make you play the same rounds over and over again which becomes stale.

Yea… it so shitty

21 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Go to your Epic account online. Select your account and go to a header called apps. There you can unlink PlayStation from your epic account. Then make a new Epic account and do the opposite (link Sony account) and you should be able to play on your new account. I did this a few days ago and it worked. 

Thanks ??

Edited by Gothozi