No Autopop (as of now)

So glad I chose to get the PS4 Platinums back in the day and not start the PS5 ver when it first released. 

Mediatonic are a laughing stock of a company, not because of the autopop but the fact regular trophies are still busted after nearly a year and that they couldn't care less about feedback. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ramzamham said:

So glad I chose to get the PS4 Platinums back in the day and not start the PS5 ver when it first released. 

Mediatonic are a laughing stock of a company, not because of the autopop but the fact regular trophies are still busted after nearly a year and that they couldn't care less about feedback. 

Yeah, its honestly they don't care to fix it.

They will never ever fix those trophies I play this game since 2020 and I seen enough Mediatonic is so fu- dumb literally the worst developers I ever seen they spent 9+ months making level editor and it's buggy as hell I don't even understand how they fu- up some rounds this season again like I already got a lot of times a glitch this season where the finish line just dosen't work, you tried to do a infallible? well fall guys shows you a huge middle finger and you can't qualify or randomly the entire server is getting discconected some of the rounds don't ever work for example full tilt this round came  back this season to rotation and it's broken as hell just look at this (https://twitter.com/Kizunanoginn_/status/1657712365146902531?t=fHpI-kfGG5_Gi0OvyZEZsQ&s=19) how the fu- could this even happen this round was fine before it was deleted I tell you what the only thing that they can fix is item shop oh boy we can spend years asking Mediatonic to fix game issues or trophies but they will fix item shop in seconds well only 1 time they didin't even know that showbucks were gone from the item shop on PS4 for 1 month lmao 

another thing is communication Mediatonic hates this word lmao bro it takes few seconds to make a tweet why are you so dumb you were quited in season 3 for 5 months only bringing back 5 shows while before free to play you had like 40 of those shows why did you deleted half of your game 

Fall Guys is a goated game but in wrong hands they will never fix those issues if you played the game on 1 account on PS and any other platform then trophies are glitched and you need a new epic games account I think that autopop works im not sure I don't have a PS5 but you just can't play the game on the same account on PC or any other platform

• Like 1

Yeah... As of yesterday I'm done waiting for any kind of fix.

I unlinked my existing Epic Games account from my PSN then onto a new Epic, so far I'm at 76% game completion on the game's PS5 trophy list (all thanks to the creator-made round "Cyber Circuit") and no trophies have glitched on me (yet?).

Edited by Dry

On 10/5/2023 at 1:30 PM, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Jesus, I didn't realise it has been 11 months already! ?

Tempted to just do the work around at this point, whatever it is, but never previously did because I didn't want to mess it up. ?

Is there a guide, or video guide, with a step by step on what to do?

It's totally doable from 0% but I wouldn't recommend it because simply, there isn't a fast way to get the legendary skins. My account dates from 2020 and luckily those trophies didn't bug on me, but I'm pretty sure that to get those trophies you'll need to play for at least three seasons. That means, playing, getting the free stars, and then waiting for another season to come in.

Don't worry about Infallible/20 racing rounds though, probably there are going to be a lot of creative maps to try this, even before this season there were events with assured wins.

Edited by Jeanoltt

26 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

It's totally doable from 0% but I wouldn't recommend it because simply, there isn't a fast way to get the legendary skins.

Without throwing money at the game, that is (typical F2P game progression).

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It's crazy how 2+ years after PS5 version launch that Mediatonic still hasn't fixed the PS5 autopop.

I ended up having to unlink my PSN ID from my Epic account and creating a new Epic account just to get the Platinum for this. Then, I was able to get the hardest trophies in the game using creator mode races (unless somehow MediaTonic fixed that).

People shouldn't have to do this to earn trophies in the game. It's a very simple fix that for whatever reason Mediatonic doesn't want to do - or maybe can't do. I feel like Mediatonic has purposely not been open to feedback and when the day comes that they are shutting their doors, I won't feel upset about it.

The sad thing is whoever was running their social media account actually trolled trophy hunters over the Infallible trophy. Now it's almost like they are trolling over the PS5 autopop.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 7:48 PM, POEman553 said:

It's crazy how 2+ years after PS5 version launch that MediaTonic still hasn't fixed the PS5 auto-pop.

Correction: Almost 1 full year.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-06-16 at 8:26 AM, Dry said:

Well, it's been a month and a bit since reassigning my PSN account to a fresh Epic Games profile and now I've got the PS5 platinum. Guess I'll be going away from this topic going forward, would've preferred MediaTonic actually gave a damn but no.

Were you able to accomplish this without spending any money? 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 6:13 PM, Rum_Geoff said:

Were you able to accomplish this without spending any money? 

I think your option now is to either play 2 or 3 fame passes to get enough showbucks to purchase the fame pass for free. Or spend money and get enough showbucks to purchase a famepass.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

Happy one year anniversary to trophies being broken! Fun fact, back in 2020 Mediatonic won an award  for "best community support" and boy do I feel supported right now. Thanks Mediatonic! 

The vote was rigged. They've done fuck all for the community. Why fix things no one asked for and refuse to fix things people want fixed?

• Like 3

And to top this, I've been grinding the trophies with a new Epic account. Not enjoyable at all since most of the finals are some god awful creator maps and the update today... It made it so when I have all my audio settings off, I still hear the sound effects. To get trophies (fast) Mediatonic wants you to buy the fame pass so that you can play on maps that you made. Now if that ain't the s*it then I don't know what is. 

2 hours ago, Shipyroni said:

I just checked really quick and everything is the same to me. Are you on this page?

Yeah I am.

I unlink my PSN Account and if I refresh the page, it actually hasn't been. I don't get the green popup confirming it's unlinked or the email either. They were working fine yesterday.

Edit - Chatted to Epic support and looks like they've rolled back the changes. I can unlink and relink different accounts again. The accounts page looks the same as yesterday now.

Edited by kevinyang82
  • Like 1