No Autopop (as of now)

On 6/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

where do i get this code you guys speak of? in april i linked ps and xbl to epic for fortnite to autopop the xbox completion. i tried the new launcher last night for the new list + EU trophy stacks, but nothing happened when logging in on the xbox afterwards. . 

I can't 100% remember where the code is shown, I think the code is either shown on your TV screen and you have to type in the code when activating it on the website or it's generated to you from the website to enter in on Fall Guys to activate the link of the Epic Games account. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing

6 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

I would start from scratch and earn all the trophies again if it wasn’t for the Infallible trophy. It was hard enough earning it the first time. 
I played the game on Xbox and a handful of the achievements didn’t unlock and I was happy to earn them again. Also maybe people really like the game but don’t want to worry about earning certain trophies again. Live free and auto-pop. Who cares.

Yeah, I love this game; it's one of the few games that I continued to play after getting the platinum, but I really don't want to have to go through getting it again. I just want to enjoy it, stress free.

Edited by Vitallani
My text got doubled for some reason.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Vitallani said:

Yeah, I love this game; it's one of the few games that I continued to play after getting the platinum, but I really don't want to have to go through getting it again. I just want to enjoy it, stress free.

same here. I enjoyed the game after getting the platinum and still play it. But now only PS4. But looks absolutely fantastic on PS5. Hopefully it gets fixed soon 

Umm… Two seperate patches in one night? Downloading patch 1.004.000 right now, will come back to edit this post to update y’all.

EDIT: Still no trophies. -_-

Edited by TurningRedEye

1 hour ago, TurningRedEye said:

Can confirm too that the trophies are still broken after patch 1.0002.000 and I (personally) have no reason to continue supporting/playing Fall Guys until Epic/MediaTonic fixes them.

1.0002.000? My Version is 1.004.000. 

too Late ?

Edited by C_S_1983

Strange bug.

Got to around 75% originally in 2020/21 missing the hardest trophies.

Downloaded the other day to have a go at the PS5 version. I expected trophies to pop when doing them for the first time again, rather than auto-pop. However, seemingly have a mixture of the two.

Some of the mundane trophies popped again like "Fall Bae" and "Terminal Velocity". But I won a round and nothing. Progressed from a round, nothing. Then, I got "Track Star" just now - for winning 20 races. Turns out I never got to that originally. So your gaming history on the game is combined and it can't see beyond it - EXCEPT on the mundane trophies which it lets pop again.

At this stage I would appreciate an auto-pop because having a trophy for 20 races and not for 5 races looks silly! Although I am impressed with the 0.60% rareness!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JohnFPSKing said:

I can't 100% remember where the code is shown, I think the code is either shown on your TV screen and you have to type in the code when activating it on the website or it's generated to you from the website to enter in on Fall Guys to activate the link of the Epic Games account. 

i see nowhere to even enter a code. i think what happened is i hadn't played fall guys since epic took over. i booted up on xbox first and it made that my primary console, cuz on ps i have none of my items aand no achievements popped on x box. that being said, idk why the stacks would have popped for ps if xbox was set up as my primary. confusing .

• Like 1

Not going touch ps5 version until they patched it for auto pop. I’m stick on Xbox version for now. 5 achievements didn’t auto pop up and I got 4 easy by play it. I’m sure I can get last achievement and keep playing on Xbox for fun. 

• Like 1