No Autopop (as of now)

On 6/28/2022 at 4:25 AM, coolcharles45 said:

I have both ps4 platinums but when moving to ps5 I cant earn some trophies? Won 4 games in a row and didnt get the trophy for winning one?

You can't get trophies that have already been attained You will need to wait for a patch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

How do you even play the PS5 version? When i download the PS5/PS4 version from te store listed as free and proceed to "select version" on my dashboard, it shows two ps4 version. PS4: fall guys and PS$: fall guys: ultimate knockout

You need to do what people in this thread have suggested. But you can either do it from your phone or you can go to the fall guys which is marked as free. Press download and then in the checkout screen/after you press download it will give you the option to download the PS5 version.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 9:08 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

i see nowhere to even enter a code. i think what happened is i hadn't played fall guys since epic took over. i booted up on xbox first and it made that my primary console, cuz on ps i have none of my items aand no achievements popped on x box. that being said, idk why the stacks would have popped for ps if xbox was set up as my primary. confusing .

Yeah, I made sure I set up the Epic Games account on PlayStation before I loaded up Fall Guys on Xbox. 

48 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

At this point I’m actually starting to doubt they will..

It's only been 10 days, the game just came out on all platforms and for free, they probably have more important things to fix...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Icerunner45 said:

So can you not earn trophies at all then? I popped 2 trophies so far, but I’ve had others I’ve earned that just aren’t popping at all.

Any trophy you have previously unlocked can NOT be re-unlocked

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

Any trophy you have previously unlocked can NOT be re-unlocked

Most trophies are buggy if you've unlocked them in the past but there are a few that can be earned:

gRMreeK.png

I've tried to fulfill the requirements for most of the other trophies but only unlocked these six trophies. For trophies that are similiar to each other I've only tried to get the one with the lowest requirements. The only trophies I haven't tried to unlock are Infallible and Low Baller. I'm going to try to earn Low Baller in the upcoming golden goal game mode and Infallible during the next Sweet Thieves event.

Edit: Low Baller doesn't unlock either. Just had a round of Volleyfall in Duos-Show without an oposing team. We qualified after scoring one point and the trophy didn't unlock.

Edited by DarkGermanGamer

2 hours ago, DarkGermanGamer said:

I did infallible last night but no trophy, but if you look at the recent achievers non of them did it on the ps4 version. Only new people are currently able to unlock it. Since we already have done the reqeurment it won’t unlock. Same goes for the other trophies that need progress.

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei
  • Like 1